Nike store cops

alright Veeky Forumsmly, snagged a $200 nike gift card, what's the best shit they got to cop on nike store right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/flyknit-racer-unisex-running-shoe/pid-11246502/pgid-11809455
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sell it onlline to buy adidas

Fuuugghh every day I have a different opinion on the Nike Air Rift. There is so much potential in a tabi sneaker / sandal sneaker but I can't decide if these make good on the concept or for lunch ladies.

But really

buy these

store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/flyknit-racer-unisex-running-shoe/pid-11246502/pgid-11809455

Get these still tastier than ozweegos

i feel you, i think they're goofy af but that i'd be able to pull em off with the right fits

kek
none on the store rn. those are tasty but idk if they beat out 'zweegs
also open to more than sneakers, + just learned there's converse shit on the store too

Snagged a gift card?
Gamble on some goofy shit

I don't love them but people foam at the mouth and die on the cross for their AM 95's

If you don't want shoes people swing on chandeliers for Nike Tech Fleece. I've never bought it but feels comfy at the outlet.

def down to hit that goofy/fly intersection. any more like this?
not crazy about em either. i'd be into some am plus's but there's nothin really on the store rn
should i wait for a hot drop yall? know of anything coming up?

i'm a huge fan of the sole design.

Tubular dooms and lunarepic look much better

baaamperoon

anotha bump

give it to me

t. A nigger who will use your gift card to buy some sicc J's

Soles are still made out of the same shitty chink material. Buy New Balance, Reebok or other quality shoes.

Nike sock dart, with the lace conversion

sock darts are cheaper everywhere else

Presto utility in green. Works as a good bad weather sneaker

the prestos are fresh no doubt, might just be a bit too techy you dig

are you kidding with the phrasing or what?
'you dig' 'hot drop y'all'

don't trip i'm prolly just cooler than u