How the fuck do i i get rid of dandruf?

How the fuck do i i get rid of dandruf?
I tried a shit ton of shampoos,even ketoconazol,the fuck do i do?
Any tips?
Any stories?

Other urls found in this thread:

celebuzz.com/photos/celebrity-riders/kanye-wesy-dandruff-shampoo/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Neutrogena dandruff shampoo

yeah, if you want to kill your fucking hair

celebuzz.com/photos/celebrity-riders/kanye-wesy-dandruff-shampoo/

Make sure you're not mistaking dry flakes for dandruff.

How do you tell the difference?

>Neutrogena
Is it bad?

showering daily got rid of dandruf for me

I feel you OP.
Ive been thinking on trying ketoconazol on tablets instead of shampoo,any anons with experience?

I hope those are cold showers and that you're not using shampoo everyday as well.
It's really bad for your scalp if you're not

Get shampoo with Selenium, if the usual anti dandruff shampoos with Zinc don't work.

No poo is a meme if you have hard water, otherwise its gonna fuck your shit up senpai.

No poo?
Hard water?
Please explain yourself user,im interested

warm vinegar rinse before you shower, rinse it off and shampoo + condition

worked for me

I have hard water, and "no poo" works for me.

Two things cause dandruf.

Really dry scalp (over shampooing)

Really oily scalp (not shampooing enough)

I had a little bit of druff but I cut back on shampooing and just use conditioner now. Try just going all together no shampoo and conditioner for awhile. Wash and scrub your hair but sometimes your body needs a break from all the chemicals.

I got a story op

>get dandruff
>buy antidandruff shampoo
>get rid of dandruff
>stop using anti dandruff shampoo

Not using shampoo, just washing your hair with water. You have hard water if it leaves a lot of chalky like residue on the glass in your shower or inside your kettle (Limescale). This stuff builds up on your scalp and causes irritation etc. If you're gonna go the conditioner only route, make sure it doesn't have silicone, anything that ends with (-cone), like demithicone. It also builds up on your scalp and doesn't wash out without sulfate based shampoos.

I'm no expert, just speaking from personal experience. I've lived in places with really hard water and that destroyed my scalp. Now I live with really soft water and I can no poo without any problems.

I use Nioxin scalp therapy shampoo and conditioner. I wash my hair every other day with just a pea sized drop of each and rinse with cold water. No more flakes now

i had pretty bad dandruff for a while man i tried head and shoulders and it didnt do shit Phyto is the brand I tried and got rid of my dandruff completely in like 2 weeks.

Not him, but i have bad oil problem. Like one day without shampoo and it's very oily and smelly again.

when you wash yr hair use 2-3 drops of tea tree oil mixed with yr shampoo, completely killed my dandruff, and now i just use it as needed

Most stuff never worked for me as I have some sort of fungus stuck in my scalp, and I discovered that Nizoral (in canada, at least) works the best. It's not gone but when I use that shampoo as instructed on the bottle, it works like a charm. Depends where your dandruffs come from though

Coconut Oil.

Massage thoroughly into your scalp with warm water and leave it in for about 45 minutes.

Shampoo out when you're done, do it about once a week.

I found it had more to do with my diet.

Not really sure as I changed a number of things and was more worried about other aspects. For me I suspect wheat/gluten/dairy.

and maybe this yes, has a point worth saying again.

You got to identify the source not the symptom.

I have this issue. Every '''''''solution''''''' is a joke that doesn't work.