Hipster

Which shirt is the most "hipsterish"?
Rightmost one, the red one, seems to qualify the least to be a hipster shirt.
I'm really on the fence between first two. Which one do you like better?

Other urls found in this thread:

firmoo.com/eyeglasses-p-3246.html
jcrew.com/mens_category/shirts/flannel/PRD~F8085/F8085.jsp?N=21 16&Nbrd=J&Nloc=en_US&Nrpp=48&Npge=1&Nsrt=3&isSaleItem=true&color_name=DEEP CABERNET&isFromSale=true&isNewSearch=true&hash=row1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I also need a hipster scarf, I really like this one, although it seems that the rest of the outfit doesn't quite fit into the whole "hipster" thing.

where do you live that any of these qualify as anything close to hipster

Michigan

Plaid shirts are hipster, aren't they?

Picrelated the scarf that I also dig, I wonder if they're sold at any national stores, such as Macy's / Kohl's / Urban outfitters etc

they're all basic shirts you can get from any mall in the country. and there's nothing edgy/trendy/ostentatious about any of them, except maybe the left one which just looks hideous in general.

that's just a scarf.

if you're trying to construct a fake persona for whatever purpose copy tumblr blogs and urban outfitter models

>describing something as hipster
>in 2017

did you hibernate for 10 years or something?

But if I google hipster, people wearing similar shirts are returned.

Perhaps you mean to say that my clothing is incomplete? As in, I need more layers? As in picrelated?
Also, what local store would be the best to go to?
There's Pac Sun, Urab Outfittters, American Apparel, Sears, Younkers, JCPenney and so on. Pretty much all the national stores.

And>copy tumblr blogs
Care to give a link?

Also, are there no hipster glasses with plano power? No optical power basically, or like +0.25 D

firmoo.com/eyeglasses-p-3246.html

Is this hipster glasses?

Good news OP, none of them look hispter.

Bad news. They all look like shit. They scream my mum picked these out for me.

care to give examples of good shirts then?

Would Urban Outfitters have them? I will hit the local stores at the mall tomorrow.

what's this obsession of suddenly looking like a 'hipster' anyway op? stop trying to be someone you're not senpai

>how to dress hipster ?

Dress ironically

even though it's played out spend a bit more and go to jcrew. might be a bit out of your budget idk.
Slub cotton shirt in solid (on their website) looks passable.

I spend like hundreds on a shirt so I'm completely out of touch desu.

>looks passable
I don't want "passable" I need the hipster clothing.

The real one.
Wouldn't Macy's have them? Macy's a good store.

jcrew.com/mens_category/shirts/flannel/PRD~F8085/F8085.jsp?N=21 16&Nbrd=J&Nloc=en_US&Nrpp=48&Npge=1&Nsrt=3&isSaleItem=true&color_name=DEEP CABERNET&isFromSale=true&isNewSearch=true&hash=row1

How about this? is this fine? I'm guessing the problem with my op-picrelated is that those shirts don't seem to be high quality material?

there is no "real hipster" clothing. they just wear clothes, it's the attitude

oh come on, at least the scarf and the glasses thing are real / what makes hipster look hipster
Which store would sell hipster glasses ready to go?

The "hipster" look is played out, actual hip people or "cool chasers" can no longer be identified by plaid/flannel and scarves, that was like 2010.

Almost all the shirts you're picking out look like shit, how? Just go thrifting at that rate

why are you so obsessed with looking like a hipster? people don't like posers man

>Michigan
Your state worships Paul Bunyan and you think plaid shirts are just a hipster thing?

Go to the ducking gym jesus fucking christ. How can you look at your face in the mirror and be okay with that fat on your jawline?

actual hip people jumped off the normcore, palewave, streetwear, monochrome, etc aesthetics too. they almost exclusively dress mid/late 90s early rap-metal, mallrat core

sorry but the hipster look you're looking for is only for fit people, your shirts are all bad, not ironed, you have to close all of your buttons and have a slim fit are you close non of them and you have a white shirt under, you need something on your head, wether it's glasses or a beanie to hide that haircut, rn your style is so wrong it looks like a troll.

KILL YOURSELF YOU ABSOLUTELY CLUELESS WASTE OF SPACE

that's a little harsh don't you think?

Have you been to this board before?
Read up a little, the sticky should give you some idea of how to pick clothes based on colour and shape, also think about materials, learn the differences (fuck cotton), and most of all learn to relate these factors to the thing you're trying to express in your dress. It seems you want to fashion yourself into a hipster, which is good because at least you have a goal in mind. You should specify a little more though as hipster is a very hypergeneralized concept and can include many styles of dress.

Concerning your search for a plaid shirt, your best bet is to try thrift stores! The ones in your pic look cheap and so will most plaid shirts you can find at the mall for the amount of money you would feel comfortable spending. Looking through thrift stores try to find something would wear - thick flannel with a good fit! Those shirts you posted in the OP just don't fit you, they are made for fat people. For things like scarves and glasses, just look around this board, most of the things you'll find will qualify as hipster in some way.

>I already know this person is Indian
>I can tell because his skinny wrists look just like mine.
Alright. So your pants are too baggy for your skinny frame (when I was new here, I had this problem years ago). Skinny black jeans + plain white low top sneakers are you friend. Uniqlo/Jcrew should have the jeans. As for sneakers, Adidas Stan Smiths are probably in your price range. None of the shirts you picked out look "hipster" because they don't actually mesh with your skin tone. People won't see a hipster looking at you, they will see a clueless FOB immigrant. You can avoid this by wearing fitting clothes.
Pic related is me for reference.

YALL NIGGAS

POSTIN IN A TROLL THREAD