JORDAN BARRETT

youtube.com/watch?v=StVnLwNpZKU
is he Veeky Forums

i'd kiss him, he is prettier than anyone here.

so yes naturally anything he wears will be fashionable

am I pretty? it is me to the right

jeff id kiss you on the lips

I said that I was the on to the right

I've flipped through his instagram wishing I was him and had his life countless times now

lmaoing @ ur life

He looks like an alien because his face or head is so wide

>Implying your life comes remotely close to his

ehhh looks like that jaw could slice through steel

g2/fit/ fags

i-is that you?

I wish ugly people were not allowed to make children. If only Chads could have children, in a few generations we would be the most beautiful race in the galaxy.

No, but Jeff is.

Go away and take Jeff with you pls

that's not how it works, chads can still produce ugly children

This guy is the proof that beauty is not objective.
He don't look attractive but he has everything that define beauty, good cheekbones, good jawline, good eyes, good nose, good skin.....and still look like a alien with a cat face.
Lachowski all the way

People with good genetics (height, frame, hairline, jawline...) have a better chance at producing children with good genetics.

>and still look like a alien with a cat face
kek so true

He looks like a fucking cat, the only thing going for him is his facial structure

Exactly.

I am so envious of him, it is not good to think that way but I can't help.
He and me, our age differs only by some months ( I am older) yet this guy has already peaked with his looks and is now paid for just being himself, making photos and having sex, never ever suffering from ANY self-esteem or confidence issues (just read his interviews)
And I am a fucking ugly incel virgin (every facial "feature" is almost the opposite of mainstream models)
At least I am not physically retarded, but goddamn why can't I be born at least semi-good looking while having only one chance at life... This is so unfair. Fuck this world.

lachowski shits on him in my opinion

>jordan looks like an alien with a cats face
REEEEEEE FUCKING NIGGGER WITH NO TASTE GET OUT GET OUt

Damn, that profile.

this

francisco is still the god tier slayer, the guy ITT just looks like a male and more aesthetic taylor swift

How comes the taller guy looks indefinitely better? Why? It could not be only his jawline and haircut.

better everything, I can't name a single thing that the guy to the left has that is better

It's the angle and he has aesthetic muscular proportions (small waist, broad shoulders, ect.) You can train to look aesthetic if you train the right muscles.

Hi Jeff