WAYWT

What are you wearing today?

>For the day of Jan. 12th 2017

repost for feedback
would black suede wyatts be better here?

yes.

the previous thread isn't even to 200 posts you attention-starved loser

im not OP actually OwO

You can still go fuck yourself for posting in this thread when the other thread isn't even close to dying yet

Go fuck your nan you slag. No one posts past 200 anyway

morning lads

my boots are at the shop so had to improvise

What shoes are those.

What the hel of a fuck is wrong with you both unsecure idiots

>anything rick

fell for the meme

I like this alot.

the only meme here is the >fell for the meme

cool, thanks!

rick owens vegan ramones

explain yourself

Vans, brownish tan socks slightly exposed, homemade crustcore pants, brown and black flannel, charcoal empyre beanie.

posted in wrong thread before, sorry
vetements / fear of god / unpictured random boot
spending big still makes for boring fits

pants 2 tight

0/10

yee boi, 2012 flecktarn memes

actually buying rick is a meme retard, anything rick makes you look like a clown. Lmaoooo how does it feel knowing people laugh at you behind your back when you talk around with rick on

Posting here too just in case

>there is someone this upset over people buying clothing he can't afford browsing this board
damn why are you so angry about rick exactly though? did someone in full rick bully you?

chitta citta bang I'm ready for the game

Ready for a bright sunshiny day

r8 me Veeky Forumsgs

geez you look lively and happy

very good actually

cringe

I never understood the need to tell others what brands you're wearing. Why do people do that?

so everyone knows your plain hoodie costed 2000 dollars

A noose would be you faggot

Shoes stand out far too much (they dont go with the fit and those jeans are too tight.

Shave

Comfy. Dunno about the blue striped shit under though.

Poorly fittet clothes. Would be nice if everything fit you better.

Too many memes in one picture. Nothing to write home about you look fine, don't know why youd post this desu.

It's winter you're gonna get cold ankles

Bad

Asian/10

so if you w2c you know where to look lmao are you retarded?

Pants too tight imo
Still nice my dude
Decent
I like the fit of the pants alot. What are they?
Dislike the pants a lot.
Cool

Cus its what I'm wearing today :^)

the fog pants look a bit nicer when the drawstrings hang lower but I agree they look pretty bad here

What shoes would you suggest. I'm thinking about selling and getting black harness wyatts instead, or would standard slp chelseas be better here

But no one asked. And if that is the cause than you're awful full of yourself if you think people are clamoring to know what brands you're wearing

the brands help contextualize the fit and so what if its done for a -vain- purpose? theyre already posting their fits on the internet for some sort of validation and knowing the brands makes bad fits look worse, good ones better, etc etc

you need to get over your insecurities dude lol

i actually can't comprehend how fucking retarded you are, if i'd posted 'hm zara' you'd have no issues but as soon as someone posts anything here that isn't some budget mfa garbage people like you come oozing out of their greasy little caves to complain that their e-book sales on hack forums can't net them enough to buy a new pair of old schools. i don't think anyone is clamouring to see anything, you're awful insecure if you go on A BOARD WHERE PEOPLE ASK EACH OTHER TO SAY IF THE CLOTHES THEY HAVE ON ARE NICE and start telling people they're full of themselves

fuck you make me mad

fit is good u jus look awkward
way too tryhard imo, love some of the individual pieces jus not all together
this is rly bad i wont lie
this is also bad
every nigga with this hoodie is always tryna sell you bad weed
another bad one

so fucking bad

Its not about the brands theyre wearing. Its more about where the clothes are from. Nobody's bragging about any brands and even if they are no one cares. You're just overanalyzing and misinterpreting the non-issue, probably due to obvious reasons.

v nice

Very nice. I like how you implemented red into your outfit.

This is also pretty nice. Especially that white jacket.

Looks pretty bad man. Get better those pants tailored. And maybe get a shorter turtleneck. Your legs look very short.

Very bad. Bland overall palette and ugly pants. Almost middle school tier fashion. Throw away the pants.

Would be better if you posted the whole fit. Those skinnys are not doing your legs any favors though. Wear slims instead or lose weight.

Meme.

Safe. But not really interesting. Nice shoes though.

Okay. Nothing to say.

Ecks dee epic bait

Reevaluate your priorities.

Bad. Start everything over from head to toe.

Nice. I dont know if itd be good in person though since the guys Ive seem wearing rick-esque fits tend to look like shit irl.

Nice. Cant see much though.

re

my favs
this is a good thread

but honestly who is making all of these new threads
just because the day is over doesn't mean you need a new thread
wait till the old one gets to 300 pls

tucked collar... untucked shirt. Not a good look imo? I do like the sweater tho it looks v comfy. good fit on the pants.

this is very nice

take a photo where the light is shining on you, not from behind you. Also, take a non-blurry photo. Nice boots.

tucked collar? not sure what you mean by this

cause annoying faggots always ask w2c

the collar of your shirt is tucked inside your sweater. it looks clean, but the untucked shirt looks the opposite.

>these are the people giving you advice on which clothes to buy

You mean im wearing a sweater over my shirt?
If it looks disheveled, that's kinda what I was going for.

My pants are black not blue like it looks in the pics however i do have blue pants with a similar tone. I also did not use the cap i just put it on for the pic

w2c pants ?

Fucking front cam over-exposed on me again.
Rainy but not too cold today.

gonna rate the last ten or so, then get into PJs and to bed.

normie, can't see how stuff fits in that stance.

not sold on pairing a tan jacket with a black "onesie"

that's alot going on in the shoes, but the color matching kinda works. Still, the rest seems to bland compared with the footwear.

better than what you posted before, but Please don't try to dress like that certain russian trip.

shirt bottom sticking out only seem to really work on stock photos imo. I find it especially hard to sit down and not get it crinkled and what not.

works okay, shoes seem a bit to bulky.

promising silhouette, worse photography skills than me.

Drapy stuff looks really cool when you're standing up, but sitting down seems to be awkward, no?

looks like you're playing dress up as a lumberjack and failing...

very authentic hypebeast look, grats.

That's 10, gnight.

>not sold on pairing a tan jacket with a black "onesie
It's green

mh, lighting and LCD screen can really mess up colors. If it's not a dark olive green shirt, but more like a forest green, I'd rather go with blue pants.

Forest green.
I think it looks ok with the black pants im wearing right now but i also think blue will look much better. Thanks

who /redditcore/ here

nobody wants to cop any of this

Cozy

>Nobody's bragging about any brands

groan emoji (reposted)

more coverage
with my coat on

god these threads are embarrassing

this board went in the fucking toilet, sheesh

every fit itt is bad

no exceptions

from a few days ago

Id on slacks

Literally what the fuck

Nike lab ACG metamorphosis bomber
Acronym S10-C
Acronym P24A-S
Island Dunks

safe fit, winter means long socks tho
w2c jacket in any case

lol jesus

wtf ?????????

AOCMS Bomber Jacket
APC T Shirt
Levi 510s
Primeknit Stans

rate me

wow you changed really fast

no one likes a tryhard

nothing can help this fit
absolute shit
sweet. oversized meme
lemme see it from the back
literally the most il fitting clothing
>joggers
lmao what
boring as shit
i like it
alien faced fuccboi
stop
holy shit wtf were you thinking
cool
no
dig it
idk if you're going for the minimalist look but you really need some new basics. It has to be getting boring wearing the same pants everyday
edgy, in a bad way
i fuck with this fit so hard. w2c pants
basic
different shoes
holy shit those jeans are disgusting
FIND SHIT THAT FITS. REEEEEEEEEE
def the wrong shoes
good fits. like the wool coat
ha
shit, start over
AHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHA
>listing the items
as if anyone is actually gonna enjoy your fit enough to ask w2c
still shit

>It has to be getting boring wearing the same pants everyday

I only own 5 pairs, one of which are a pair of downhill mountain biking pants (the orange ones in the background), and I don't post everyday, so you have an incomplete perspective of the clothes I wear - ie, I don't wear the same pants everyday, you just think I do.

And honestly, I know we've had this argument before, but I really wish you would stop posting these long ass criticism lists responding to everyone (even the fits that really don't warrant a response), without attaching a fit pic of your own. It's not really contributory.

I get a lot of compliments for my rick esque fits... Might just not be your cup of tea.
Sitting down is not a problem. I haven't taken pictures sitting down tho, so I can't say how it looks

I am going to just start making new waywt threads for every day. I'm sick of nobody posting in the current thread, but when a new one opens up everybody jumps all over trying to get in early. If they only get to 100 each day, so be it. It's a better solution than the current status quo.

boi you're dense. The bottom of your collar, aka the little flappy bits around your neck, are not going out past the sweater. Either unbutton them or tuck your shirt in.

dang, you guys really gotta lurk more b4 posting

seriously i know talk shit post fit whatever but it actually seems like you guys don't look at your fits. If you lurk inspo threads or the old sufu waywt threads, you begin to realize why things look off, and this is essential. even with a minimal wardrobe, you can balance pieces in terms of tightness and length and all sorts of other things, but a vast majority of the fits here look like random shit thrown together.

and this, I have a lot of problem with. its unflattering as fuck. loose hoodie plus baggy thighs makes for a really really bad lumpy, topheavy look. Vetements is hyped to crazy amounts, and there are a myriad fit pics from celebrities and the runway. nearly all of them (besides the more experimental fits from people who know what they're doing) containing a loose top pair it with a tight jeans or something that doesn't continue the droopiness of the sweater. why would you spend big, realize you have a boring fit, and then post it anyways?

what are the cuffs here doing? they're sitting inside your shoes and are huge, especially in proportion to your shoes. Are you cuffing because you saw someone else do it or did you really think this would improve your fit? try pinrolling if you really must cuff, or take a step towards the more mature and get them hemmed up above your ankles and wear with black socks. look at the fit of the pants and the height of the cuffs makes for a far better fit. In addition, you have an APC shirt but are wearing levis? the difference between APCs shirts and a cheaper brand is arguable. the difference between a good pair of jeans and a pair of levis is night and day. go to grailed and find a used pair of APCs or buy some A77s on sale.

The point of these threads is to gain feedback and improve yourself, I know. But there are obvious things that you can address on your own, like proportions and the silhouette of your fit.

im ded

I don't know what wyatts are but this looks pretty acceptable from this angle. Small nitpicks on the skinniness of the pants and the light-colored shoes but, then again, it could be the filter.

ptfo: play des fuckout

Good, but I've never been a fan of exposed ankles. And it doesn't add up with the rest of your fit.

Boots too big for the rest of the fit. Also:
>Working out is modern couture. No outfit is going to make you look or feel as good as having a fit body. Buy less clothing and go to the gym instead.

siq, but we'll look back in a decade and laugh

Dries
yohjix2
cog

This thread hurts to look at

I'm really really wondering what happened to Veeky Forums even last year wasn't this bad