Cop or Not: Moscot Spencer?

Cop it or Not it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eJTJ6vULi4s
rei.com/product/104896/the-north-face-apex-storm-peak-triclimate-3-in-1-jacket-mens
zara.com/es/es/colección-ss-17/hombre/prenda-exterior/abrigo-cuello-chimenea-c799002p4090545.html
zara.com/es/es/colección-ss-17/hombre/prenda-exterior/abrigo-cuello-chimenea-c799002p4133501.html
tres-bien.com/acne-studios/van-light-vintage-jeans-indigo-1-1-1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Another.

One more.

DRKSHW torrance jeans, just ordered. Did I fuck up?

$200+ for a pair of jeans? =/

I can get it for 112 dollars

probably one of the worst moscot frames. still don't understand why people buy these half-wire/half-plastic things, go big or go home

y/n? Anyone know how sizing is for these? I'm usually a 31-32

I don't want it
just letting the techwear guys know they're on sale at Haven

samefag
CPs are almost half price too

also on sale

youtube.com/watch?v=eJTJ6vULi4s Cop or not? They look wack imo

that guy looks like a massive fuckboi

nah, there are much better moscot frames out there

please respond

I own a pair of the chukkas. I recommend them. The toe box will get creasy regardless whether you use shoe trees. Personally I never felt that was a problem but some people have a cry when their shoe get so much as a scuff.

That is a terrible looking shirt especially as it is no doubt way over-priced.
I would sleep on it. Do you really want this sitting in the back of your closet after one season of wear? Personally I would say no because I think it's hideous.
Faux fur or the real deal?

Looking for a reasonably priced black jacket that will last me ages. I'm considering these ones. Any suggestions??

help, sale to get em for $300 ends tomorrow

y/n

from the back?

Yeah let's see how it complements your ass like
said

Looking for a coat to take on day hikes in winter.
Usually around 10f-30f
Looked at this but seems a bit bright.
If anyone has any suggestions for $200 I'm all ears
Must be insulated and water proof

Looking for a pair of shoes that I can just slip on and off if I'm late for class or if I'm just grabbing a bite. Should be able to take a beating too and still look alright.
I like left more.
I don't like the pattern and that shade of blue reminds me of that shitty Costco rain jacket people love to wear.

Hey Veeky Forums, which color?
rei.com/product/104896/the-north-face-apex-storm-peak-triclimate-3-in-1-jacket-mens

boots are on sale

Thinking of getting these with some erathier toned shirts but still on fence

Im not sure about these but theyre on sale

I know these are reddit as fuck, but I'm looking for black shoes between oxfords and sneakers in formality and these are on sale- are they foot fedoras, or should I cop?

Foot fedoras. Seriously, these look so plain and weird looking in person, I have no idea how they became so popular. There are a ton of options (literally all kinds of shoes/boots) between oxfords and sneakers in formality. The most versatile choice would be a plain derby shoe, but I think unless it's a super sleek last, derbies look juvenile. Black chelseas would serve what you need just fine and be the most effay, but alternatives would be full brogue and wingtip oxfords, balmoral boots, jodhpur boots/cropped, bluchers etc.

Yeah, I was thinking otherwise some black chelseas, though they're pretty similarly uninspiring, plus hard to buy since they all look pretty much the same. If I don't want to shell out for R.M. Williams or something, what do I look for in chelseas? Bland is acceptable, I'm just looking for something to finish off some fits that aren't working with brown shoes

If you don't already own black chelseas I'd get on it. They're by far my most worn shoe. I have R.M. Williams in the craftsman last made from black latigo leather so they're basically waterproof in wet weather. But plenty of places make chelsea boots, just up to you how much you want to shell out and what quality/construction you're after.

Well, lads?

More like don't get in anymore. Chelsea boots are overplayed like (slim) bombers.

could've been perfect if not the retarded white swoosh, Jesus don't nike learn anything?

Whilst I agree, I think they're more of a staple item with their ubiquity. I personally think side-zip boots are going to be the next hyped footwear.

should I cop this for $150?

cop

cop or not ?

cop

get only the sweatshirt
should I cop pic related?

Id feel borderline retarded for spending $134 on a brass ring but damn does it look nice

Sould I cop pic related for 90€ ?

Cop or Cop

Light Camel or Grey?

If you are interested:

This is the link btw

zara.com/es/es/colección-ss-17/hombre/prenda-exterior/abrigo-cuello-chimenea-c799002p4090545.html

zara.com/es/es/colección-ss-17/hombre/prenda-exterior/abrigo-cuello-chimenea-c799002p4133501.html

>inb4 hurr durr zara it's dogshit xDD!!!one

I'm spaniard and my aunt works at Inditex HQ. She gifted me a 200€ gift card for Christmas

not a grill

>Zara
Also...esas chaquetas lucen horrendas, si vas a regalarte algo que sean basicos de zara, todos sabemos la calidad de esa marca.

tres-bien.com/acne-studios/van-light-vintage-jeans-indigo-1-1-1

how do these fit? and worth it?

black
c
c
n
n
n
n
c
n
c
c
n
n
c
n

Copped for 90$ did I fuck up

Why would you pay 90 dollars for some ugly screenprinted text with no regards to graphic design whatsoever? Because its 3M?

these are literally 501s at a $400 markup

C/n?

Which colour should I cop?

I've got medium to dark brown hair if that makes any difference.

how much?

Cop or not? I just need some basic dress shoes.

If you can feel it up in person and it's comfortable, cop. Had a cheap pair of dress shoes with zero padding from Nordstrom Rack and I had foot aches for days.

copping from Mr Porter, they're Hugo Boss

dude not cheap dress shoes at all, theyre converse lo tops

lol yeah, there's your problem

Go for it then.
Obviously not the dress shoes I'm referencing. Just want to know if I should cop those Converses or not.

55$

Do these look better than an Air Force 1 low?

Looking for a white shoe that gives off this same vibe

or these...I can't tell if the sherpa is sick or not, but I really like it

Left or right