I got Stan Smiths, what do I wear them with?

I got Stan Smiths, what do I wear them with?

Just copy what everyone else on campus is wearing with theirs.

Becone a creative director in New York

are they really that common in your area?.. Only asian girls wear them at my school. All the guys wear triple white ubu

anything, that's why they're still a thing. Navy pants, grey pants, black pants, brown pants, tan pants, olive pants, light wash denim. Literally anything.

the rest of your memes

What if I told you I rarely browse Veeky Forums

I see them all the time in Chicago. They're universal shoes which can really go with anything.

What's the most effay? Green, navy or red heel?

I got green

navy. green is shite.
really?
attractive respectable men wearing them? or just asian girls..

I copped all white cuck smiths for $30 at footlocker to replace my beat pair of af1. The more that I look at them the more that I hate them and am reminded that they are turbo numale shoes. maybe they look better worn

Lmfao kill yourself if you're too scared to wear a pair of shoes associated with a group of people

an nose haha xd

i got them at footlocker last month for 45$ what the fuck

White shoes can be worn with ANYTHING. black jeans dark blue light blue tan chinos legit anything

Wouldn't come as a surprise since you're wearing STANSMITHS in fucking 2017

they look way better worn and beat up for sure

Logan?

Normal dudes, nu-male looking dudes, Asian exchange students that go to the art school by the Art Institute, 17 year old thots with chokers and daddy issues, you name it.

I wouldnt be suprised in the least

All the international girls wear them at my school. The fuccbois still wear Patagonia and either timberlands or converse