What hair product/s do you use and why?

O'douds water soluble pomade
>acne prone so worreid about ob pomades
>thin straight dirty blond hair
>messy hitler youth achievable through it
>not a hardening gel like sauvecito or uppercut

Downsides are the pomade seems to decompose or rather degenerate if not kept in a stable temp, dry room. It congeals and reforms, weakening the substance. Also, hard to do build up and the hold sorta kills itself when it rains or when i sweat.

usually just dry my hair while pushing it up and back and that's good enough.

Crack Styling Creme

>have coarse loose-curly hair
>frizzy and damaged from daily flat-ironing (was much worse when hair was bleached)
>this makes it super duper soft,
>it looks significantly less fried too, even without flat-iron
>actually makes wearing my hair curly bearable

Hanz de Fuko Claymation

How is it from your experience? I have a Jewfro and I'm contemplating buying it for a wavy slick-back but idk how well it'd work on my hair.

using reddit: the hairgel

kys

Reuzel Green, one of the best pomades I know and it smells amazing.

You guys ever heard of Reuzel or Schorem? Just curious

Goon Grease has been my fav but their entire line is amazing. I use their hair groom for when I need a formal slick and shine, medium hold for less shine and matte clay for a nice messy look.

My hair is thick and wavy, edges on curly if I don't use any product or just let it air dry. I go nopoo and sulfate free conditioner, and use a bit if this on damp hair.I have a standard Hitler youth and it works really well keeping it tamed and straight throughout the day.

I use this pomade. Works pretty well and it has a really good price compared to let's say Byrd Pomades which too worked well but it was to damn expensive...

Are pomades only good for "slicked" styles or can they be used for more textured and piece-y styles like a wax?

literally bought the same product this week after running out of crystal lake. The scent is definitely not as good but it's a pretty good medium hold. Not a lot of shine either.
However, I've got thick hair so I just ordered a can of Reuzel's green.
I also frequently use Daimon Barber's clay and wax pomades. God tier products.

Wanna try and push my hair back a bit to see how it looks, if not I might get the bangs shorter.

Was going to buy Flex wax but will Axe Shower Gel work for now?

Not a lot of pomades provide lots of texture. They are mainly used for more classical and sleeker styles.
I'd recommend Daimon Barber's clay pomade (it's called a clay pomade but it's just a clay with a great smell, good hold and a matte finish)

thats lube not a hair product

18 uses! all one or all none!

best thing i've ever used. holds well with a matte finish

Probably normie tier, but:
American Crew if I want my hair to have a slight shine to it.
Bead Head if I want it to look matte for a couple days, and to stay the fuck in place.

That one

Dunno

Bought this earlier today.

I use Lardage from Pomps Not Dead pomade. Strong hold, high shine. I just slick my hair straight back. Before that, I tried this.
Shine was good, held really tight, but I couldn't get past the smell.

Suavecito.

i have the green

smells amazing but i only use it on a night out
its too potent for all day use tho

schorem barbers on some dope shit
tigi and american crew are good choices

My nigger. It's hard to find where I'm at. I'm settling for American Crew and I hate it.

This is what I use exclusively. This is an Australian brand (I think?) not sure if they sell it overseas

where do you live?
Anyway, order it online, there is a lot of chance it would be cheaper anyway.

I used to use Layrite when I had short hair. It works really well and washes out really easily.

I have really thick and stiff hair, I used to use d:fi extreme but a reality show celebrity at a party gave me tips about this when I asked him how the fuck he makes his hair stick like glue. His hair obviously had a lot of wax in it it, you could see it. For me it looks normal and it's cheap as fuck, avalible at regular supermarkets, 4-6 dollars. Also use OP's when my hair gets longer and I want a smoother relaxed look.

also one drop of hair oil to make it less dry

...just want to fill in that the reason I buy it is not that it's cheap - it's the best wax I've ever used.

Kevin Murphy is awesome, used Rough Rider for a really long time.

yeah my dad is a barber and swears by the stuff.

its good shit

This is the best wax for my hair. It makes hair less dry and fizzy after the shower, allows to shape it a little, and if you don't go overboard, it doesn't look like you're using any product at all. I used their fiber when I had shorter hair, and I have tried different waxes, but this beats them all.

will this clog my drain

This.

Was recommended it by the barber I've been seeing for a few years. Allegedly another customer spent a weekend in jail with it in his hair, and with just a comb and a few drops of water that shit still managed to make his hair look fresh when he got out on a Monday.

i have medium hair and want to put my hair back without it looking wet or feeling hard, what should i get?

none because it feels disgusting

$1.98 everywhere. This shit has always done the trick for a slicked back or back and to the side part. Long hold and little smell.

I can't even imagine paying $15 for these meme products.

why would you put coconut oil down your drain?

My hair is unbelievably thick, and wants to go foward and is fairly long (like the front of my hair can reach the bottom of lip), what hair product should i use to get it like pic related?

no

>coconuts in hair
>shower
>coconuts go out with water
>water and coconuts go down drain

and then you got coconuts in your drain.

pretty sure hot water would take car of it though. shit melts at room temp so hot water should turn it liquid.

Seconding this stuff, and Every once in a while I put olive oil in my hair

what kind of product should I use to achieve pic related?

now we got all the coconuts, bitch!

For years since i like my hair spikey, and my hair is flat and straight I've used Got2b glued since you get alot for your money and the hold was very strong, only thing that bothered me with it is that it wasn't very matte.

Then I tried Paul Mitchell's Material with Strong hold and Ultra matte finish and holy fucking shit it's easily the best clay I've ever tried, it's has a nice super strong hold, and it dries into a VERY nice matte finish, it's going to be my go to now