I made this thread a few days ago on /adv/, but today I remembered that we have a board for fashion...

I made this thread a few days ago on /adv/, but today I remembered that we have a board for fashion, so I decided to remake it here to get opinions that are more valuable.

I posted in a piercing thread on /r9k/ asking if men liked this kind of earring. I was hoping to get praise and gain some confidence, but the opposite happen. I only received negative comments, mostly about how they looked like grandma earrings. I always thought that they were cute and looked good.

What do you guys think I should do?

>ANY YEAR, ANY CENTURY, ANY MILLENNIUM.
>MUTILATING ONE'S BODY.

DO NOT WEAR EARRINGS; NOT BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT ANYONE ELSE WOULD LIKE BETTER, BUT BECAUSE IT IS WHAT IS ABSOLUTELY BETTER FOR YOURSELF.

They're just earrings. I don't consider them mutilation at all. When I was a little kid I had my ears pierced, and then eventually I stopped wearing earrings for several years and the holes completely healed. I had to get them pierced a second time in adulthood.

>They're just earrings.

THEY ARE OBJECTS PENETRATING, AND GOING THROUGH, A PART OF YOUR BODY.

>I don't consider them mutilation at all.

PIERCING YOUR EARLOBES IS A FORM OF MUTILATION, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER YOU REGARD IT AS SUCH.

>When I was a little kid I had my ears pierced, and then eventually I stopped wearing earrings for several years and the holes completely healed. I had to get them pierced a second time in adulthood.

AND?

ARE YOU IMPLYING THAT BECAUSE YOU HAD YOUR EARLOBES PIERCED AS A CHILD IT IS SOMEHOW JUSTIFIABLE, OR "NOT BAD"? ON THE CONTRARY, IT IS WORSE; BODILY TRAUMA OF THAT KIND, AND DURING CRITICAL DEVELOPMENTAL YEARS, HAS PERMANENT DETRIMENTAL PSYCHOLOGICAL, AND PHYSIOLOGICAL, EFFECTS ON SOMEONE.

i am curious about your views on surgery and Appendectomy for instance

you are right once again

theyre grandma earrings

get yourself a nice hoop bud

not you again, you were in the fragrance general literally telling people they shouldn't try and smell good
stop telling people what they can and can't do, stop typing in all caps, stop using the current year meme and get off this board, you seem better suited to /pol/ you toxic autist

being a female, these would even look too girly for me. but then again, just wear whatever the fuck you want. if you like them just keep them in.

>i am curious about your views on surgery...

WHAT KIND OF SURGERY?

>... and Appendectomy[,] for instance[.]

AN APPENDECTOMY IS PERFORMED WHEN APPENDICITIS OCCURS; APPENDICITIS IS AN EMERGENCY HEALTH HAZARD, THEREFORE, AN APPENDECTOMY IS NECESSARY.

He's right though.

Honestly pearl earings are for stuck-up women saving themselves for marriage or women past the age of menopause. They are pearls.

what about circumcision?

AN ABOMINATION WITH NOT ONLY WORSE DETRIMENTAL PHYSICAL, AND MENTAL, EFFECTS THAN EARLOBE PIERCING, BUT ALSO SPIRITUALLY CRIPPLING.

I personally dislike them, they make you look a little old. I have a friend who wears those and she literally dresses and sorta acts like your basic, pumpkin spiced latte lover bitch

I don't want to wear anything that could cause people to look badly at me.
Is not being a slut really such a bad thing?

if it bothers you then you might want to try something more subtle, but if you like earrings just keep them.

>is not being a slut really such a bad thing?

Also, high-strung teenage girls who are well on their way to becoming sexless and judgey like her mother.

Is it alright for men to wear an earring and if so, what kind?

If you're white, don't even think about it. Unless you're extremely attractive and even then I don't recommend it.

Earrings that are any more subtle than this would be practically invisible, though.
You sound like a massive asshole.
I've seen a guy once who wore 2 little blue earrings and he looked cute with them.
I'm white and not very attractive, but what does that change?

If you think they're nice and really want to wear them, go for it. Men don't give too much of a shit about earrings. You don't want to attract somebody who isn't attracted to you/ the way you want to present yourself.

They're cute and doll-like. But don't wear them if they're going to make you feel so self conscious.

And you dress like a bitch.

Yes but only if you're handsome and baby faced. No facial hair. Flawless skin.