Is pewdiepie Veeky Forums yet?

hes mad man mode

youtube.com/watch?v=KtxXKezbQ9w

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mKybaclqQk4
heresy.london/shop/chill-pink/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Obnoxious as fuck. One of the most annoying people ever.

I give you, you are good looking. Or rather fuckign very average looking white guy. You spoil your aura by dressing like shit. You would look forty times better in basic fucking tee and pants and a sensible haircut.

But i cant fucking stand the hype. What kind of fucking assholes watch other people play vidoegames? When i was your age, i couldn't wait for my friends to stop playing her turn so it's my turn to play again. I hated watching my friends play. The only use i can see for all those let's play vidoes is if i'm stuck and need a walkthrough. that's it. But watching this insufferable faggot is gay as fuck all

W2c?

Holy shit u sound autistic as fuck.

I dont even watch this guy but entertainment can be anything.

gonna probably be a bigcartel basement-tier brand

he's been red pilled

Hes wearing Huf you decide

you managed to make me take pewdiepie's side

why are you even tripin you fucking nitwit ?

Sick new pasta, let's make it a meme

let's plays aren't all awful by default, it's just that most youtubers cater to 12 year olds
this is let's play done right: youtube.com/watch?v=mKybaclqQk4

I don't get it, why do people say you are wrong? Of course let'splays are bullshit.

is it me or has his voice always been scruffy and shit like Filthy Frank?

Nope
He tries to be filthy frank now

to be honest I'm actually enjoying his content

on the other hand I should probably go kill my self now

hes such a poser turd these days, its like he realized how wank he was as an individual and just tried adopt someone elses personality. If you wanna dress like him youre double a lump of shit.

bacl to pol llllllllllllelelllllellellelelel

was it meth? was it lsd
who knows

>stop playing her turn
>her

GTFO chad norman. Leave us alone, we're always hurt irl and this is our safe recovery space. Stop hurting us. We didn't ask for it.

So fucking edgy. It's like he just discovered this whole edginess thing. Like he feels like something is funny and witty if it's controversial or offensive or ironic. I'm not even jewish or even offended, but just looking at him makes me cringe so hard. He's just the epitome of Veeky Forums antichrist.

Like i'm sure he's a good person inside. But recently he's been a total douche. Fucking latebloomer edgelord.

You're right.

He knows he makes shit content for fuck's sake listen to his interview with h3h3

You sound autistic.

I think the reason you are this mad is because he is basically everything you aren't
He is rich, successful, handsome, popular and confident.
You post your fucking thrift finds to anime forum, look like a weasel and seek acceptance from teenagers who think they are fashionable.

because if you weren't such a newfag you'd be aware that gorswipe is a total autist who dresses like shit

You seem, dare I say, triggered.

>people ITT defending a let's player, of all people
How far has Veeky Forums fallen? I thought /v/ and all other boards hated this nonsense.

Oh wait - he says a few edgy things that align with your newfound, edgy political stance - and all of a sudden, he's your hero.

How someone past the age of 10 can make it through one of his videos is beyond me. It's one of the most obnoxious, spastic, vapid examples of "entertainment" out there.

Hate is such a strong word
I don't give a flying fuck about let's players, it's not entertainment I seek, that doesn't make it any less valid however nor does it change that some do enjoy it.
He seems like a cool guy and it's actually amazingly refreshing to see someone being real on youtube for a change, irony, fake happiness, general 'overreacting' and sensationalizing the smallest things have ran their courses, it's just tiresome.
Someone being honest in that kind of context resonates with people, not a big surprise.

I do not watch pewdiedie videos nor do I defend him in I don't know much about his content but I do know that sounds autistic.

How you failed to understand this basic post is beyond me.

Do you really think he's being "real?" Also, he's one of the biggest offenders of "overreaction." He essentially started that nonsense.

>Do you really think he's being "real?
Yes
>Also, he's one of the biggest offenders of "overreaction.
Exactly, and he doesn't really do it anymore, that's why it feels so fresh

i got ya fampai
heresy.london/shop/chill-pink/

>fuckign very average looking white guy.
i dont think he is that handsome but he is definitely above average on looks

He's talked a lot about it in his videos about him faking reactions and how he's tired of it

What kind of asshole tripfags for no reason?