How can I define my jawline to be like pic related...

How can I define my jawline to be like pic related? I'm currently losing weight but my jaw goes steeply downward instead of going in a more horizontal angle.

falim gum amazon

i have a good jaw and its bc i clench it unconsciously bc my anxiety is fucking off the charts around people and it turns into looking like i'm angry all the time.

clench your jaw a lot and work out at the gym with heavy weights or do some other hard exercise, to increase test production so your body wants to grow all your muscles. if you don't work out, your jaw won't grow even if you're clenching it all the time bc the muscles won't want to grow. clench your jaw while you work out. if you're worried for your teeth wear a mouth protector.

I started chewing mastic gum 3 days ago and see slight improvements already.
Sorry for the shit quality but pic related is my jaw. Notice the slope downward, is that correctable using a combination of tips (clenching jaw, hard gum, excersizes)?

Bump looking for some help

Mike mew

jut your jaw back and forward about 20 time every hour or so

eat tough foods and/or chew tough gum

stop walking around with your mouth open you fucking troglodyte

if you aren't talking then keep your mouth closed, your teeth relatively close together, and your entire tongue firmly pressed against the roof of your mouth and also get used to swallowing in this position

if you're over the age of 13 or so then consider orthognathic surgery

20 years of following those guidelines will maybe do for you what surgery will do in 9 months

>mastic gum
does this work? Skelly already but dont have great jaw line

Bump

get plastic surgery

Is this how a well defined jawline looks like? Mine looks the same but I've always thought my jawline looked a bit weak.

Bless mew

Is this mew stuff and excersizes just psuedoscience, could a teenager still improve their jawline?

Do i have a high test jawline Veeky Forums?'

does gum actually work?

>ITT: anons give themselves TMJ

Your jawline is determined by your bone structure, which is determined by genetics and, to a much lesser extent, development during puberty. Assuming you're not a fatass. If you're older than 15 and more or less in shape your jawline will not get more defined no matter how much meme gum you chew or how much you clench your jaw. End of story.

/thread

Is my jawline Veeky Forums?

Jawline threads are stupid
Your face either fits your features or it doesn't. If not, you look unique. Good for you either way.

Nope. You jawline is a part of your body that can be improved without surgery. You need to chew hard gum and eat hard foods, and possibly do a couple of facial excersizes.

you look familiar, does your name start with a g?

Nah, btw what's the ethnicity of the person you think I look familiar to?