I work for a binary option company. Ask me all the questions you want. Insider information at its best

I work for a binary option company. Ask me all the questions you want. Insider information at its best.

Easiest way for a noob to make $ with options?

What degrees are these firms mostly looking for?

whats the best way to make some coins on 60-120 second options

Trade with a broker, but look into the brokers signal to know if you really should. If you don't know what your doing , don't trade by yourself

Degrees?
With long trades literally follow up trends and down trends

Don't do short trades unless that stock is literally in a crazy downfall

Bump

>Degrees?
University degrees I mean.

Just how negative is the ROI for the people trading binary options? How easy is it for your company to line their pockets?

None. Get a brokers licence or ask to do retention and you'll be making 25,000 a month

Thing is, the people that lose their money really trade and they don't know what they are doing. I have someone that went from 500 to 10000 in 2 months simply because they knew how stocks work. It's EASY money if you know what you are doing

[email protected]

Tugboattanner?
Do you know this email

Yes, I'm tugboattanner

Tugboattanner from what country? Haha we've talked before.

What thread did we talk in

What country are you in?
we didn't talk in a thread. We talked on the phone. If your the correct person.

USA of course, on business

Then where are you from. Why is it so hard to get this answer out of you

Not you you asshole
This guy

Just give me a call, it'd be great to catch up

it's about 70-80% depending on broker. binary options really is a shitshow, but of course they make entry into it easy as all hell.

plus, prices can be changed by the "broker" legally.

> With long trades literally follow up trends and down trends
If everyone knew the trend everybody would be fucking rich you dickhead.

Honestly having friends who interned as summer traders at investment banks, makes me call this thread BS.You just answer with generic replies, not in depth and clearly you don't speak as an insider in the financial world would.

also remember that these organizations dont make money on each trade. they make it from paying out 85% wins on your bet, and you losing a bet.