youtube.com/watch?v=06TIDkqd380
grailed.com/listings/1523421-Bundeswehr-Pilot-Boots-Gr-280-109--Combat-boots-
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fashion is all about facial aesthetics and confidence

Stop falling for memes and buy clothes that fit

cry

do u think i can pull it off?
its really only at the knees when i slouch

You bought one that's too long. They're supposed to be mid thigh.
if you want something even shorter than mid thigh, then you need a field shirt.

looooooooooool

You are either laughably small or bought the wrong size.

not op mine is kind of like that but a bit lower
it goes under the knee when i slouch or bend down which looked really awkward but i got used to it

me too, tightening the waist strap makes it look a bit better

Get taller :^)

you're both stupid manlets, congrats.

Y u bully?

Fucking love German flecktarn post it lads

a gutn tog! vus vilste?

I haven't busted mine out in a minute. Don't know what to wear wit this shit

>flecktarn
>(((star of david)))
k-kys

t. /pol/tard

gas urself

I will render your attributes meaningless

at least they won't need to mark you later

After I dyed mine it just came out a muddy green
I used dylon fabric dye in a bucket
Should I give it one more go?

What size did you get?
There will be a "Gr." then a number.

How tall are you?

I've heard Rit dye works better than Dylon, but that person could be wrong. Were you dying it green or black?

grow up ;^)

Gr10

tf I coped mine for 3$ 5 years ago

Can you give tips on how to dye to get the perfect colour without ruining the shit out of it

Scissors, faggot.

black jeans, black shoes

Forgot your trip you fucking faggot

These look so goddamn bad dyed, I don't know why everyone thinks otherwise

Yeah, you can go much smaller.

How does it fit you in the chest?
The Gr.10 is for people between 69” - 73” Height, with 43.3” Chest.

If the chest fits, then you will need to go with a Gr. 5 or even a 4.
Unfortunately these sizes are a little uncommon.

If this also doesn't fit you in the chest you will prob want to take a look at the sizing chart,
This part is sticky, because I'm going to link to my site, which can be seen as advertising. I'm just going to state I don't care were you buy your parka from. I'm just autistic enough to want to help someone use a system I've been working with for the past 4 years.
kommandostore.com/german-bundeswehr-flecktarn-parka/
Size chart is in the description.

one user: you need to be confident
other user: but do you think I can be confident

this is an r9k thread, not fashion related

The one I got. I like how it hangs off my body, but I guess whether or not you like the meme is to your taste. I've gotten compliments on it by normies most times I wear it.

I used two boxes of Dylon black to get . One and a half will get you

Idk but I wear a US medium and the size chart I looked at told me a gr10 was good

US Medium can mean many different things to people / manufacturers. But I can tell you that I would not call a gr.10 a US medium. As you have discovered from experience.

Really just any parka Gr.1-5 will fit you better. They are all in the hight bracket below the size you have. 6-11.

Get access to a tape measure, or use twine with a marker and then use a ruler.

>5'8
>145lbs
What size do I get

Selling gr.8 in Montreal

kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?requestSource=b&adId=1216252372

It really depends on what that 145lbs is.

I would estimate around Gr.1-3

>/pol/tard
go back to where you belong
t. everyone

6'1 145lbs wear size 31 pants shirts size M/L. what size. i think around gr.4? idk i dont really want it super oversized

It's so funny that suddenly this is all the rage here now. Here in Germany this has been a meme jacket for 10+ years. Pretty much the go-to jacket for hipsters. Mostly worn in olive drab though.

OK. Something to understand about the parkas. They are 20cm wider in the chest than their recommended spec exactly. This is common practice for parkas.

That means a parka that is sized for someone with a 100cm chest, has a garment chest circumference of 120cm.

Also just measure yourselves, please. It makes it so much easier.

start a (1981) Echo and the Bunnymen revival movement

youtube.com/watch?v=06TIDkqd380

Ivan you fuck you sold me a flecktarn where a button is hard to button. Shipping makes returning it nearly a loss though -_- do you plan on restocking post-2005 flecktarns in sizes 1-5 any time soon?
Also, you should stock more things. I want to buy these types of turtlenecks but every website I've seen so far has them only in large sizes.

I'm pretty tall what are those turtlenecks called? W2c larger sizes?

Can't you just cut the button hole a little bit
Or replace the button

I looked up "german military turtlenecks" and got a bunch of results. Good luck user.
I'm retarded when it comes to DIY but I actually managed to somewhat fix it. It's less difficult to button now, but it's doable.

literally get a sharp knife and cut the buttonhole on one edge
cutting that stitch might be enough to make it easier, but over time you'll get a rip

now you understand why they continually update their designs? that's probably not the only one that has a fucked up buttonhole

A flecktarn what?

Also is this a button we are talking about or a snap?

We just ordered more Parkas. It would be nice if we get some post 2005, but I really have no control over what I get.

I'll think about comfy sweaters more.

lol @ americlaps

BW parkas and field shirts have been played out in Europe for years.

I bought a 8 fl oz pack of the rit black dye and rit navy dye. I saw some user posted to use one full black dye bottle, and half of the navy to get pic related results.

Do I Just get a big bucket, dump a ton of hot water in it, drop the dye and parka in and just stir once in a while? I think someone mentioned using salt but im not sure how much I need to use.

Which one is better, rit or dylon

Did you unsewn the flag or did you leave it

180cm/ 90cm chest here.

Parka is size 7, with a size 6 liner. Length seems alright. Flags and velcro taken off.

Just copped mine and need some cheap boots to wear with it
Any recs? I'm not too active so I don't need some super tough ones, just one that will handle some walking in the city and being splashed in a puddle occasionally

what size are you? Buy mine if you're sz US10 to 10.5

grailed.com/listings/1523421-Bundeswehr-Pilot-Boots-Gr-280-109--Combat-boots-

I dyed mine too (but unlike your pic it turned out better - more black).

I just bought washing machine dye and followed the instructions on the box.

Oh I'm a 8.5-9 srry m8

Well I used dylon and I'm happy with the results. Very easy to use in the washing machine too. I don't know about rit, so I can't say anything about it, but I can vouch for dylon

no probs. Take it as a suggestion for inexpensive boots. German pilot boots, austrian para boots etc.

I'm going to unsew it.

did you use the same proportions? I kind of wanted it to be slightly navy like pic related.

I like how drapy and slightly oversized mine is, it looks cool.

what are the best combat boots to go with the meme parka?

Depends. You could go and get designer tier combat boots like Ann D or CPs etc.

For Milsurp, I'd go for austrian para, german heli pilot, german pilot, german field ... or your own country's milsurp boots.

May as well post mine since everyone's doing it. Looks sort of shiny in this pic but it looks pretty matte in person. I used iDye poly so all the plastic bits and cords are black as well.
I took off the velcro and flags and sort of want to take the epaulettes and chest pockets off too honestly. All the military details look sort of weird when it's all black IMO.

are you me

Austrian and German pilot look good but I'm just not much of a fan on how bulky they look. usually try out something much slimmer like a lace up boot like doc martens but I don't think it would look the same with the parka

I don't feel like the German Heli Pilots look that bulky with the parka imo. If you're looking for a slimmer toe box, maybe desert mali boots?

this thread has shown me im just too old for this board at 21

goodbye Veeky Forumsriends

Is the liner wearable without the parka itself, it looks cool but I fear to look like a sausage if I zip it up

Forgot pic

yeah, the liner is a separate item, and I frequently combine it with other jackets.

It does have the same vents under the arm pits that are compatible to the zipped vents on the fleck parka for air circulation.

My first liner did make me sausagey, but then I sized down and it works just fine.

Had a legacy liner around sz 7 in a sz. 7 parka before, went down to a sz. 6 liner, and zipped up works okay as seen

Ivan if you're still hear can you please explain why it says on your site that pre 2005 are more vibrant but I got (not from you guys) a 1993 one or so it says on the label and it's green, too fucking green and dark/muted as shit not enough of the orangy brown, old pic related. and then on your site it says for an example of a post 2005 muted parka look at pic 8 but pic 8 is pretty much exactly the type of vibrant flecktarn colour I'm after. Am I just getting muted/and vibrant mixed around in the context of camoflage or what?

How can I get that exact colour if ordering from you guys? I'll post another pic of what I mean/want.

What I've got is like a mixture of the left and right and what I want is the centre.

>70 burgerbucks

i paid for mine which were in mint condition and same size 40 yuros shipped

w2c liner separately which doesn't cost +30 € with shipping?

shipped to the US? DHL charges 20 Eur for tracked shipping, which leaves it at around 40 Eur for mint condition

Hm, on german ebay they go for 15 to 20 Eur, and shipping them should be 10 Eur at best.

Yes

trynna cop these results too, did anyone ever post a how-to guide for it?

thanks, will check it out

75% of Pre-2005 i've seen looks like the middle in that picture.

When we get an order for a pre-2005 size, we ship out ones like look like the middle until they are all gone.

I would sort for this if I could, but dates doesn't actually effect anything, the manufacturer does, and even that can vary.

Maybe next time I restock jackets, I will consider a new overhaul to how we sort. But for a $9 jacket I can make no promises.

If you are looking for a specific look of flecktarn, you can always include comments with your order. even hyperlinks if you want.

If you want us to match a product with a piece of flecktarn you already own, you can send us an email [email protected]

I'm a really shit jew and not a proper one by blood, but I always thought if you got a tat you couldn't be buried in a nice graveyard or have a rabbi bury you or something

now that you've sold yours, where did you get them cheaply?
where from?

any other Veeky Forums milsurp jackets?

m-65s are pretty good

this makes no sense, did you negotiate private sale or what, everyone's shipping is 41 euro+

went ahead and dyed mine off what I remember were the instructions. Finished the dying and it's in the washer/dryer now. I'll report back with finished product in about an hour senpai.

>desert mali boots
see thats more of the lace up boot though
i like that the lace up boots are slimmer than combat boots but i dont like the way that the shaft of the boot slopes down towards the foot , where as a combat boot is a much straighter, almost 90 degree angle at times from the shaft to the foot
ill probably just end up getting the black nike sfb

Czech M85s have cool back pockets
German "army parkas" have waist pockets and side pockets
Belgian M89s have 4 pockets and waist drawstring
concealed waist pocket M65s are also nice

Dyed mine black with 2 bottles of rit dye on the stove top. It is black, but still slightly warmer-colored brownish if I put it under sunlight. Is it OK to re-dye it with just half bottle of navy, or do I need to add more black as well?

since discussing milsurp boots
how does the sizing generally work
get athletic shoe size, size up/down ??

The package says a cup of salt. You could use more, but it's most likely overkill to start with.

Mine is pretty much spot on with pic related. Nice color, I wear it a fuckton now.

I did 8oz liquid Rit black and a cup of salt in a bucket for 48 hours, stirred it occasionally.I washed it, and then did it again (except salt).

Use enough water for the jacket to be able to move around. If you don't use enough water (or large enough bucket) parts of the jacket won't get dyed enough and it'll be splotchy.

oh shit 48 hours? I watched the video and it said to leave it for just an hour. Guess that's where I fucked up...if I were to redo it, should I just leave it in there for the whole 48?

Pic related is how mine ended up turning out....

>that tattoo

no

I looks good the way it is, you should keep it

I'm the guy who sold a pair on Grailed.
There's one seller on german ebay currently who's selling the last few of his stock for 39 Eur shipped, but he only ships within Germany.
His remaining stock is only a couple size 280/109 boots bnib.

If that happens to be your size, I could proxy a pair for you - my grailed account has been posted above.

German boots come in mondopoint. You measure your foot's length and width in milimeters and find the corresponding mondopoint size. My feet are 282 mm long and 110 mm wide, I went with 280/109 cause I know they run slightly large, and ended up having slightly too much wiggle room still.

Igor, you have to leave.

Combat boots are for fedora wearing faggots

This thread sickens me, it's a bunch of autists trying to convince other autists that the other set of autists are more autistic