An Actual Female Clothing Thread

This thread is for posting female clothing questions and advice. It's not for posting asains in boring outfits.

The one on the right looks almost like my gf, hiding her big tits in obnoxiously colored baggy sweaters... also blonde and slightly longer hair

what would look Veeky Forums on her?

kneepads

the third one is cute, you can tell they didn't have any material

Well if we are saying she dresses just like the girl in the picture

Skinny jeans are boring and only look ok on most girls. Big sweaters are good but it's useful to have a variety of styles of them. Cable knit, turtle neck, cardigans. For bottoms either high waisted jeans or trousers, or skirts and nylons.

If you're wanting her to show off her tits then I don't have much advice other than like, low cut tops or tight sweaters.

fourth one is cute, third one is beautiful.

no bra, tight sweater, high waisted jeans

>tfw she hates turtle necks
I'd kill to see her in something like this. Maybe one day.

She's a fan of cardigans which is classy, doesn't have any skinnyjeans which I can't complain about, but she wears leggings that compliment her legs.

I can't complain about the cozy pajamacore, there's just untapped potential.

Im female, moving from small town to city, and wondering if the shit I wear is acceptable or im gonna look like a failed basic bitch.

I generally wear high waisted mum jeans (hardly avant-garde, i know) simple plain coloured t shirts or singlets tucked in, black or grey sweaters, dark grey turtleneck, denim jackets (1 black sherpa, 1 typical blue affair) and own pretty much two pairs of actual shoes. black and white stan smiths, and mono black doc martens 1461. bearing in mind that I dont like wearing skirts or dresses, what should I buy going ahead? what should I steer clear of?

>women
>capable of being fashionable
"No!"

Normal teenage girls follow trends, and tend to be friends with people with similar tastes (in this case, basic). Astounding, isn't it?

how do you get away without wearing a bra for girls with >d cups? How do you dress effay with a bigger chest in general?

what are good female fashion forums? reddit is full of fatties

Are they effay?
Jesus fuck I want me some a slut with daddy issues.

1 and 4 are Veeky Forums the rest are pig disgusting

I don't think any exist, at least that I've found. /r/femalefashionadvice is awful. Too bad there's no /r/malefashion equivalent.

It's not much different. Just wear tops that show cleave more or less depending on how much of a slut you are. Sweaters are good.

None are fah. All are whores. I like far rights top though lmao

uggos

It sounds all good, but since your style isn't super out there or unique, be careful how you do your makeup. If it's too instagram girl esque the you'll look basic (usually no matter what you wear but whatever). Something light and "natural" would be good for that style.

>the pudgy asian with hilarious underboob

A slim fit top of any variety keeps the girls from swinging around with sudden movements, then layer on top of it however you like.

Holy shit I didn't even notice that oh god what the fuck.
Just 10 years ago not a single female in this shit hole would wear anything that didn't at least cover their knees, not saying those days were better - but just maybe tone what we have a bit, just a tiny bit.

I guess there's really no doubting the HIV epidemic we have in this shithole right now, drunk in "freedom" plus the lack of proper education and discipline, oh and yeah a fuckton of teenage pregnancy resulting in even worst shit because abortion is illegal.

Why the fuck am I even complaining here thanks for reading my blog.

Thanks for my new twitter bio

Am I the only one who finds modesty one of the most attractive things a women can be?

t. neckbeard autist

pls be my gf

the third one from left is the kyutest but the second one is fucking sexy imo. shorts + socks + vans get me hard

Her body looks like a face

>Fake Yeezys
>Sleezy
>MFW

more like this please

be the change you want to see in the world user

of course not

kill yourself dumb commie swine, cant believe effeminate shitheads would even defend women dressing like sluts, spineless sissy

and to make my post effay related

a noose

In love with third :'I s-shes perfect

Far right/green sweater girl is the best though cause flat chest is best chest

shit thread..Neck yourself

2 edge 5 me is hot as fuck

disculpame nene, pero me pareces un mocoso maleducado
retirate de este thread o sos boleta

See, OP, I thought you'd mean a female fashion 'only' thread. Like typically female orientated fashion. Even Haute couture maybe.

Most of these pics are just females in an already established, and I guess more male orientated, trend.
Like ye, techwear isn't just for dudes but I wouldn't think many girls are looking for female advice on that. You just wear the clothes boy or girl.

kierkegaard said that modesty was the most sensuous, and that the erotic was not very much so because of spiritual maturity

Yeah I didn't post any pictures except for the one in the OP.

it's not just you. a woman that doesn't dress slutty leaves more to the imagination

fake yeezys trigger me so much

that's a guy with long hair

I would berry my dick so far into #3's ass that anyone that can take it out would be crowned King Arthur

Its basic, but mainly riffing off trends I see at my uni and the shoes, specifically the docs and adidas being super common, with superstars 2:1 with smiths.

my broes

third one is top cute
how do you get a gf like her
do i
start smoking weed and dress like a skater?

>Be 5'0"
>Losing fat, have hourglass figure i.e. predominately smaller waist than bust or hips
>Most shops have clothes that accommodate Apple/ironboard shape
>Can't wear layers or baggy clothes, look like a child that found whatever in their parents' wardrobe
>Only H&M clothes show that I have a nice waist
>Most effay styles look awful on me, even after becoming thinner

Who /foreverdoomedtooneshop/ here?

that does not look good at all. horrible

>Most effay styles look awful on me, even after becoming thinner

as a thin 5'3" chick i feel your paint. tfw womanlets

>predominantly smaller waist than bust or hips
congratulations you may not be shaped like a fridge but this doesn't prove that you're an hourglass figure at all. very few women actually are.

a true hourglass is equal bust + hip measurements (or within a two inch difference). if your hips (at their widest point, e.g. across the thickest part of your ass) are bigger than your bust you're pear shaped. if your bust is bigger you're apple shaped.

from my experience a lot more clothes/clothing stores have styles/sizes that emphasize hourglass/slim waist than not. its also probably unlikely you have a true hourglass, but just a slim/defined waist.

most effay styles i have seen here leave out the waist, the look tends to go better on tall slim models or petite asians. but you can find clothes that is effay and enhances your body shape, just keep looking

turtlenecks and high necked tops are actually really unflattering on big boobs because they lose the shape. women with large breasts should focus on showing a lot of their collarbone area with boatneck tops and things that highlight their femininity (e.g. delicate jewellery, lace, exposing wrists, highlighting their waist). tops that hint at her breasts are probably better than ones that show her off completely, especially if she feels insecure or like men are watching her (not all girls like this).

t. ahmed

A U S T R A L I A

is 33" - 25" - 35" an hourglass or a slight pear then?

that's pear. basically because your bust measurement is only 8" from your waist measurement it's not considered large relative to your waist.

hmm i see. i still have a few more pounds to lose so hopefully that doesn't come off my boobs

so i found this dress(?) in my closet, it comes to slightly past my mid thigh. any way to make it effay? i was thinking tall booths with tights or equally tall socks

sorry to burst your bubble but those are really average and unspectacular measurements. bc your waist is like 75% of your bust you are close to ruler shape in that regard. because you're short obviously your "small" waist looks accentuated but on a tall girl your measurements would look very straight and narrow. your best bet overall is:
1. to shop lines marketed towards petites
2. get things tailored to fit your small body
3. take up some form of exercise so your boobs will at least be perky if they're going to be small and your body will have some tone. maybe it'll fix posture too.
4. learn to walk in heels

isn't ruler shape the ideal when it comes to typical Veeky Forums styles?

also i'm going to point out exercise does nothing for boob perkiness, it's just age, genetics & weight. if her tits are already sagging the only way for her to fix them is with a breast lift

idk about that personally pec exercise have helped the form and size of my boobs. they were never saggy but they look fuller

ruler is ideal in Veeky Forums senses but a lot of that is for taller lanky girls. in the general canon of "dressing women" the goals are 1. look taller 2. look young 3. highlight the waist. 4. do not interrupt the flow of the body

>/r/femalefashionadvice is awful.
yes, it's full of fatties wearing the least chic shit i've ever seen in my life. also /r/malefashionadvice is a bigger sub on reddit

pec exercises can definitely give some structure to your boobs but they won't if your nipples point downward, for example

What about 36-26-37? Everything that shows my shape feels slutty, but loose clothing makes me look stumpy.

>berry

remember back when asian girls were hot

Qué mogólico que sos

sauce?

leave

Honestly, hourglass is more about how your silhouette looks from the front than about circumference measurements. Some girls might have bigger hip measurements because they have a bubble butt, but their hips are not actually that wide. or they might have wide hips but a flat butt, so they look more pear than hourglass from the front.

no-one is enough of a fucking autist to see you irl and think "oh shit that girl's hip measurements are 1 inch greater than her bust measurements, i guess her hourglass silhouette is just an optical illusion" just use your judgment to see what kinda clothes balance your proportions

also the width of your shoulders will also affect your silhouette, eg having narrow shoulders will draw more attention to wide hips

I feel like the only Asians that aren't trash like that are Koreans and maybe Japs

I'd be willing to bet they all those girls are Cambodian

I want to be a hot, business casual dyke. I have giant breasts. I love buttoned shirts, but I've never been able to wear them in my entire life. I know I'd have to get them tailored, but what do to you look for in a shirt that will get fitted to you later? Anyone know? Or know of resources that address this?

>there are real, actual girls browsing this thread RIGHT NOW
>not a single one of them will be my gf
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

u single and in need of a 26 year old lesbian gf who is not fat, ambitious in her career, and likes sex?

check out j crew. i also have large cans and they're the only ones who make blouses that slim me down without showing off my cleavage

I'm not single, but you definitely sound top-notch. Good luck on the search.

And thanks for the suggestion. I'm a 32F at my optimal weight, and a 36G right now. My titties just don't cooperate with shit off the rack.

Most of us our lesbians probably

Two in right are wonderful!

stacy can't handle?
retro fit here

Does Veeky Forums approve? Been crushing on her for a while, I like her style she cool.

why is there money and a phone on the floor

nature's pocket

San Gabriel Valley in a nutshell

ha

She seems pretty quirky and interesting XDDDD