What can I do aside from surgery to resolve a weak chin? Any hairstyles? Outfits?

What can I do aside from surgery to resolve a weak chin? Any hairstyles? Outfits?

Other urls found in this thread:

claimingpower.com/tongue-posture/
mouthmattersbook.com/2013/12/08/facial-meltdown-if-a-form-in-nature-isnt-beautiful-something-is-wrong/
youtube.com/watch?v=_wdB2VxLjXM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Basically nothing man. Weak chin is the aesthetics kiss of death.

Beard

I might be a wheel chair bound vegetable and typing this by blowing through a tube but thank god I have a good jawline

does chewing gum regularly actually work?

lose weight, grow beard if you can

Grow a beard or Egyptian pharaoh-style goatee. Guaranteed to work.

Wear a scarf at all times.

cole mohr has a weak chin and one of the hottest mans alive no homo

tfw I can't grow facial hair for dick

Are you Leafy?

Not that bad, I'd say, but here's my side profile for reference.

lose weight, let the top of your hair grow longer and you will look better weak chin or not

Well, see when I grow the top of my hair longer it just becomes a jewfro. Would weight loss really help? How bad of a weak chin is it?

No

>tfw gf and I both have strong jaws and chins and thick wavy hair
>I'm tall with naturally broad shoulders and a good dick
>she has birthing hips that could make zeus weep
Our children are going to be fucking beautiful

only shame is that we both have a family history of bipolar

You have puffy cheeks, as for the jew hair it doesn't matter, let it grow long and use oils in it to make it look nice, eventually once it's long enough get it layered or something. Your ching isn't thaaaat bad.

Basically lose weight and exercise more, your chin is defined by your posture which is defined by the muscles in your neck/chest/back

get over it, no one will care if you don't

claimingpower.com/tongue-posture/

mouthmattersbook.com/2013/12/08/facial-meltdown-if-a-form-in-nature-isnt-beautiful-something-is-wrong/

chew gum

These are all really helpful. Thanks!

youtube.com/watch?v=_wdB2VxLjXM