Why were Nazis Veeky Forums as fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A2pQble2ebE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They were, bit still

>posting a movie character

So aesthetic! XD

M8.

because they had hugo boss, a mid-high end suit designer make all of their uniforms. Not at the 5000$ suit autism tier but still a blazer by hugo boss today is still about 350-500. Not a suitfag but they're basically one of the best suits one could buy off a shelf anywhere. Really top notch shit, for a uniform.

Because killing jews and carrying guns is inherently Veeky Forums

>hugo boss, a mid-high end suit designer make all of their uniforms.

Boss was only one of many manufacturers of uniforms during the 3rd Reich.

they designed them, others manufactured them.

>they designed them

False. A common misconception. Boss did not design the Nazis uniforms.

>when you make an absolutely retarded post

>fascism
>fa
krautaboos please go

It's what happens when you give all power to a failed art student from Vienna.

youtube.com/watch?v=A2pQble2ebE

Nah. The Wehrmacht and SS uniforms were based on earlier uniforms used by the armed forces in the Weimar Republic.

>basically one of the best suits one could buy off a shelf
Not quite. They're a bit better than the other fashion houses but I'd still buy a suitsupply suit.

They weren't, in general. Some of them were, these are the cherrypicked examples you usually see, but most of their uniforms and aesthetic in general were just as gaudy and boxy as most pre-WW2 European military.

you type like a redditor and your shits all retarded

I don't know what a redditor types like but you sure sound like a very intelligent person as far as I can tell.

apparently the appropriate use of commas?

Why is it always Ralph Fiennes

the general tone of reddit post: smarmy, self congratulatory, gay, faggot, transparent, a desire for intelligence betrayed by the mediocrity of the author.

because few real life nazis look as good as perfectly lit portraits of actors

quality thread

IN the past I used to see images of Dylann Roof in Veeky Forums threads and think these people were bananas

I've now truly seen the light and decided a need a haircut just like his. What is it that makes his haircut so good?

Okay. I'll look out for your namefig, you amuse me.

Are you by any chance a false-flagging SJW trying to make conservatives look like idiots?

conservatives are worthless nerds addicted to principled defeat. i am an aryan warrior and enemy of world jewry and nonwhite filth.

So.. Are you being ironic or not?

does this not answer your question?

Got it.

god how much of a newfag are you?
pigfuck has been getting banned for this shit for a while

>ironic or not?
>has been getting banned for this shit for a while
I don't see the connection.

can you just not post if you havent been here for at least a week? thanks.

You know you don't have to reply, right?

Embarrassingly wrong.

That doesn't mean they weren't designed. They didn't just grow out of the old models.

Wrong and tasteless.

Who designed them then

The Allgemeine SS uniforms are attributed to Karl Diebitsch and Walter Heck. All the different uniforms and all their pieces, tunics, boots, camo, insignia, helmets, bags etc weren't designed by just one person and it's hard to find information on which person or people designed which element because they might just have contributed just one element of it and records are hard to find.

>fascism
>kraut

Please stop making retarded posts.

Why are you such a homo faggot?

Man, even their photographs were aesthetic as fuck

Well we have to tell you to shut up because you can't seem to do it by yourself.

>nazis werent fascist
t. booty bothered wehraboo

daily reminder that revisionist history isnt Veeky Forums

I think the reason why they are considered so Veeky Forums is because we are hardwired to think of them as somehow sinister and evil.

That gives them an edgy vibe that makes their outfits all the more intense to look at.

>implying if you suspend reality and imagine the other side as a SS soldier breaking his march leans down to lift your chin and dry your tiers after your mother was killed by a allied bombing and promised you revenge pinning a Iron eagle to your shirt and walking away to the dusk would still not look FA as fuck

tears*

>implying you'd have to suspend reality for this narrative and not just actually use your mirror neurons for once

Thanks for the history lesson. I was also under the impression that Hugo Boss not only supplied the uniforms but had designed them.

fashyfashionsforfabreactionaries.tumblr.com

stop trying to be an authority on the subject when you are completely wrong