Can I carry a knife and be Veeky Forums? Or am I forever relegated to psycho autistic prepper-guy if I carry one?

Can I carry a knife and be Veeky Forums? Or am I forever relegated to psycho autistic prepper-guy if I carry one?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Smith-Wesson-CK5TBS-Partially-Serrated/dp/B000UUV1EY
youtu.be/CAJID0fn2Ic?t=32
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

As long as it ain't /mallninja/ its in the same tier as cigarettes and multi tools etc in /EDC/
Opinel are GOAT in terms of being affordable, fit to purpose and nowhere near over the top. The rest are fedora tbqh

Pleb tier knife, cheap steel and a bulky handle make it shit for your pocket.

Buy a smaller knife OP, under 3in blade length.

buy a delica 4 and call it a day.

Para's are extremely nice, but EVERYONE has one. I got a Benchmade Griptillian and I have yet to see someone with it.

Not wise to carry a shiv if you're a male who looks under 35, or a person of color. Cops are to likely to stop and frisk you. Anything they say is a weapon is a weapon, and can get you jail time.

Otherwise, just get something flat and unobtrusive.

I carry a boot knife in case I get fag bashed

thats actually pretty cool (not the threat of being jumped). militant homosexuals should be a thing.

THUMBHOLE WEAKENS BLADE.

I HAVE THE PARTICULAR KNIFE DEPICTED IN THE IMAGE ATTACHED TO THIS POST; IT IS PERFECT.

amazon.com/Smith-Wesson-CK5TBS-Partially-Serrated/dp/B000UUV1EY

All true militant fags have been stabbed at least once

griptillians are as common as paras

>YEAR TWOTHOUSAND TWENTY ONE

>CARRYING A KNIFE

Actually the Spyderco Military is quite thin, as well as the handles are made of a see-through G10 material with a camo print underneath

Is my knife effay?

The dragonfly II is a quality knife and not big enough to give off any autistic serial killer vibes.

get a sebenza, its small and cute, a lot of girls commented on it being pretty as opposed to giving me weird looks when i whip out a strider SnG

ontario rat 2 or sypderco tenacious if youre just startin out.

dafuq u showing your knife to girls for

im around girls 24/7 coz im in a girly major, and i carry a knife on me all the time, and if i need a knife i pull it out and use it

this is china tier shiet, a fucking partialy serrated tanto blade made out of 7Cr17 bullshit steel, you my friend have a horrible taste in knives

>sebenza
u want cutesy knives i recommend Rozliubit

where are all the pretty spring assisted knives

Can you people literally not think for yourself EVER? you have to ask Veeky Forums for opinions on every little thing.

Its just a knife... if you want to carry it and it comes in handy who cares, its in your damn pocket the most you'll see it a clip ffs. It is a tool first and an accessory second.

hey guys is this comment effay?

Awful spacing. It's so p l a i n.
You really should read R I C K O W E N ' S style guide sometime.

Great Eastern Cutlery is a good manufacturer of fashionable pocket knives.

This model is their "River Boat Gambler", a miniature melon-tester.

Traditional slipjont patterns are generally more fashionable and refined than larger and more practical knives.

For some reason, although i selected the image it did not appear. This is the River Boat Gambler by G.E.C.

S E B E N Z A

Being the skinny effeminate faggot that you probably are, carrying a knife is only going to get you stabbed.

Yeah but don't carry a Spyderco it's for teens and losers who think they're for self defense.

Just apply for a non-resident Florida conceal carry weapons permit $100 for 5 years

And carry in most states in America.

I live in California and only CCW in Vegas.

Getting a Clark county non-resident CCW permit took like 6 hours max.

You don't know what kind of crazy Jew or nigger walks into some night club.

So a Glock 34 is a decent full size weapon to defend yourself.

Glock 19 if you're a woman or small framed man.

The only Veeky Forums acceptable knife is an italian stiletto come on guys all knife in this thread are ugly

ey m8 get a life bin dat knife

>2017
>carrying a knife
>have never used it
>will never use it
This thread is of autismos

tryhard knife with no utility

here's the (you)

I use one almost everyday, get a real job

>S&W knifes
You'd be better off carrying a fucking Ganzo

What the fuck are you talking about? A knife is a pretty useful tool, provided you have a need for one.

If you're carrying a knife for "muh self defense", just get a fucking pistol and a CCL. Otherwise get a Swiss army knife or a small folder, depending on your needs

>muh tacticool a e s t h e t i c

I got a little Spyderco Ladybug only because it was a great deal. Now it costs twice what I paid for mine.

If you're so insecure that you need to carry a knife around you're a weirdo.

I sometimes carry a benchmade mini grip. I love it.

Seconded, I've had mine for years and it's perfect.

lol

yep, i carry this, learn to flip it, takes 10 minutes and impresses people

hey look it's stilts user :^)

look at this effay motherfucking @00:32
youtu.be/CAJID0fn2Ic?t=32

that cork screw makes you the hero of any party