Buy/Sell/Trade

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread

Show me what you got.

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.co.uk/sch/alexrudd6/m.html
ebay.co.uk/itm/V-Ave-Shoe-Repair-Black-Parka-S-46-/172488037437)
grailed.com/users/118352-duhuehuehue/wardrobe
grailed.com/users/229374-appleman/wardrobe
grailed.com/users/2075-Moloch/wardrobe
gajanbrand.com/devins-shop
grailed.com/users/16897-pdrol/wardrobe
grailed.com/users/8220-Kai/wardrobe
grailed.com/users/44244-ghost/wardrobe
grailed.com/listings/1225414-Our-Legacy-Our-Legacy-blue-grey-melange-cotton-poly-sweater-Sz-50
grailed.com/listings/1183337-Norse-Projects-Rough-Knit-Sweater
grailed.com/users/39549-avants/wardrobe
grailed.com/listings/1427501-Undercover-Undercover--we-make-noise-not-clothes--Jack-Purcell-Polka-dots
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Been reading some of that Marie Kondo and working through my first category; consequently, here are a load of things I want out of my life:

ebay.co.uk/sch/alexrudd6/m.html

Bought this after seeing it here in 2013, still love the style and construction, but it never fit with anything else I owned.

Hope it's perfect for someone on here

(ebay.co.uk/itm/V-Ave-Shoe-Repair-Black-Parka-S-46-/172488037437)

I live NW London and work centrally, so can easily arrange collection or for you to try on any of the stuff

grailed.com/users/118352-duhuehuehue/wardrobe

Prices as listed, unless you'd like to go through PP invoice, whichll offer you the same protections as a buyer and save me on fees.

PP invoice prices:
Dior Chain - $105 + Shipping
Qasa Low US9 - $420 + Shipping
EQT ADV 910 US10 - $315 + Shipping
Y3 Laver Slip-Ons US9.5 - $150 + Shipping

grailed.com/users/229374-appleman/wardrobe

Posted Some New Stuff !!!!!

Make Me An Offer Worst That I Can Do Is Counter

Bacilly Perfect Feedback As Well

6 pack linen shirts rdy to ship
$50 shipped us
size m (slim fit)

grailed.com/users/2075-Moloch/wardrobe

XS-S
US 8-9

lookin to move stuff quick so send me all your offers dudes

bump

gajanbrand.com/devins-shop
Some shoes and other stuff i have to sell, put it on my buddies site to sell. all prices are negotiable email me [email protected] if you like anything and want a better price

grailed.com/users/16897-pdrol/wardrobe

Acne Studios
Stephan Schneider
Rag & Bone
Robert Geller
Lounge Lizard
NN07
Billy Reid
T by Alexander Wang
Faherty
Common Projects
Wings + Horns
Eytys

pls buy senpai

Raf Meme T-Shirt for cheap and meme pilot boots.

Mention Raf's birthday to get a 10 USD discount on the T-shirt.

grailed.com/users/8220-Kai/wardrobe

bump

Julius denim, gas mask cargos, jackets, tops, scarves.
+ the viridi-anne, odyn vovk, wings + horns, drkshdw hoodies

grailed.com/users/44244-ghost/wardrobe

Sz 45 Drkshdw Scuba socks + Tote bag
Tried on once and shoes were too big.
$250

be honest user did u see the naked dude when u bought it.

haha, yeah, I did, and that never bothered me.

For all you cucks in here

grailed.com/listings/1225414-Our-Legacy-Our-Legacy-blue-grey-melange-cotton-poly-sweater-Sz-50

grailed.com/listings/1183337-Norse-Projects-Rough-Knit-Sweater

Currently trying to pick between the two backpacks, I like to avoid tacticool shit but they fit my needs perfectly - will I look complete autist in them? also since it's relevant to what you wear I'm in the UK, manchester

check your pm's

you dress like shit so who cares what you buy

I have a size XS May The Bridges I Burn Light The Way hoodie for sale as well that i will be putting up later.

Get everything on discount when you message me saying you are from Veeky Forums.

grailed.com/users/39549-avants/wardrobe

I'm in Switzerland and want to sell my Acne Charles coat in black. I've worn it maybe 5 times.

I have a grailed etiquette question. I bought some Ramones, they came (from US to UK) and I'm happy with them but I had to pay £115 customs and vat because charges here are bullshit, anyway I assumed was because the seller, just being cautious paid for high insurance and I have to pay relative to the insurance but when they came the postman explained that I paid so much because he shipped the shoe box in a big fuck off box you could have fit 4-6 shoe boxes in. T
hat's why I paid so much so I do message the guy and ask for some reimbursement of the insane customs charge due to his packing or do I just deal with it?

I'd say ask the grailed help team. In case you're gonna dispute the seller, you'll need proof, which includes the oversized box and stuff.

grailed.com/listings/1427501-Undercover-Undercover--we-make-noise-not-clothes--Jack-Purcell-Polka-dots