We jumping on this shit before it becomes mainstream again or what?

We jumping on this shit before it becomes mainstream again or what?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=enevFNJ1JbM
instagram.com/junsunyoo/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes

What do I ask the Barber for if I want this cut and I have no picture? (because it doesn't look like a traditional bowl cut)

YOU ARE

is this what kills the manbun and the extra waveyy ass hair?

>you know Dylann Roof?

desu this is already a really popular haircut in asian countries..

the lead actor in the number 1 kdrama right now sports a middle part

>Tfw when fivehead and could never pull this off

Been rocking something similar the last 6 months

Sam Hyde has a video for every topic

youtube.com/watch?v=enevFNJ1JbM

desu this haircut is already overplayed senpai

yeah but you're a girl

He does totally look like a goblin

>before
suuuuuuuree.....

Forget your hair, you need to rock a face! Creepy.

Literal dick head the haircut.

w2c turtleneck

oh, is it the "looks good on others, won't look god on you" haircut again?

should i do curtains if i can shamelessly hide my receding hairline with it

If you live in Korea maybe

worked out fine for me

Looks nice fampai

Something more like this

>"some of you are okay"

test

what you want?
>i wanna look like i'm solving the mystery of laura palmer's death
say no more senpai

I laughed

if you wanted to hop on the train before this went to the masses, you should've rocked it 2 years ago. even a year ago my normie friends on fb had this style

Been rocking this for 2 yrs
It's been mainstream for ~1 yr

It's bogdanoff approved- the haircut that saved europe

I look pretty good with this, but it makes it too hard to hide my girly eyebrows than hair that's more in my eyes. How do I make my eyebrows thicker, Veeky Forums?

>tfw don't have the facial shape for it
If you got a long ol' face, do not fall for this.
(sorry for the bad pic)

>the third one
you good family

?
This hairstyle was made for big high cheekbones and strong jaw
Look at for example

fuck you guys stop copying me

strait g'd up senpai

>strong jaw

lul

Just be asian 1

Just be asian 2

god i hate duffel coats

This, and Leo in Romeo + Juliet were the first things that came to mind.

apply coconut oil on your brows before bed

Kek

It's unbelievable how true this is. I mean this is literally out of the shower tier Asian non-porcupine hair. If this is the next trend I guess i won't have to buy any product this year.

>This hairstyle was made for big high cheekbones and strong jaw

since that does describe every single male hairstyle ever, I guess you're right.

otherwise, I think it depends on the length. If both sides of the middle part end above the brow, I would say you're right. if your hair is longer like pic related, then having a wide, strong jaw and high cheekbones matter less as the hair around your face kind of widens the silhouette of your head.

perhaps long faces do better than broad/wide faces with this hairstyle because often, the way most people style it, it tends to widen the silhouette of the face, which usually benefits the former and might look strange on the latter.

>implying twin peaks isn't he most Veeky Forums tv-show ever

that's not the haircut he had on the show

"Mike's not here, Billy... so I guess maybe... HE'S SOMEWHERE ELSE! SATISFIED? "

Does this hairstyle work best with bleached hair?
Or is brown hair fine

it can work with brown i guess but looks significantly better bleached

work with any color bro

god damn i want this hair
any tips on growing it out? my hair is like as long to the bottom of my nose, but ive been doing an undercut so my sides and back is like a 3 or 4
just let it all grow and clean it up?

HE'S NOT DEAD
TELL ME HE'S NOT DEAD

instagram.com/junsunyoo/
Scroll to about 17weeks ago and you'll see him rocking it. The way he styles it (short and heavily curled) seems to fit asians a lot better than the nick carter ya'll are posting

i read to further my education ms. kenton

butt cut

been rocking this for the past 3 months
very easy to maintain, looks fuckin good on me
been thinking about getting potter glasses since im half korean and it would fit my face
199cm master race

how do i cut my hair to maintain this hairstyle? i want to grow out my hair longer, what should i do with the sides?

Been doing this about 9 months now.

Only problem is that barbers give me an undercut every fucking time.

Where do I go to get a haircut if I live in a flyover chad state?

too scared to tell them not to give u an undercut? fucking Veeky Forumsggot

Had this for about a year too, more on the hugh grant side though

Was high as fuck maintenance for me t b h.

looks gross desu

>tfw I'm asian and this is literally out of the shower hair
>it's finally back in
>now I just go around like Trunks from DBZ and be effay

feels good

lol, man this board is, fuck. let me address this cancer once and for fucking all because I'm really not in a reasonable mood.

we're all dicks here, this is Veeky Forums. mean-spirited criticism is more than expected, it's practically encouraged by all, myself included. but this little comment is indicative of something else, something I can't handle.
>"like criticism maybe"

actually, no. I mean, don't get me wrong it isnt a nice feeling to have someone put you down, but this offhand remark isn't enough to shake my confidence in my AAA asset, my highest rated feature(the only thing I really have going for myself). No, I know I have great hair and I'm reminded of this fact on a near daily basis. it's this overwhelming onslaught of dickish behaviour, compounded with a deep ignorance of how this fashion shit works, that's what's ruined this board and that's what's pissing me off.

>gross

I don't like this. at its best, fashion is a crapshoot. it's a series of risks, big and small, anchored in experience, creativity, and most importantly; self-confidence. to use even fruitier terminology;

>dude, it's fucking ART, maaan

not understanding that, people like you come to this board, see people who often know better than you, make an effort, and you shit all over them. not for the sake of building them up, but just for the sake of it.

back in the year of our Lord 2013, I found this brutal approach to be very valuable. I really was overweight, I really did dress like shit. My hair and my skin really were the worst they could be. no one else in my life BUT Veeky Forums at the time bothered to tell inform me of this. I appreciated it then, and now looking back I sure as hell appreciate not being an unattractive fat ass now.

the same thing that makes Veeky Forums so shit occasionally seems to be the reason I'm here. sure as hell better than reddit. so, I guess what I'm trying to say is, thanks, you fucking prick.

1. youre not the guy in pic
2. chill

Dana Ashbrook should've modeled in his off time. Gahdamn he's got a great look

1. unfortunately, I am
2. it's finals week, there's my best excuse. lately, I've discovered im quite fond of directing the frustration I have towards myself for procrastinating on hapless retards browsing Veeky Forums. very cathartic

MMAH FAAAYYUR

your hair just isnt long enough yet

How to name this haircut ?
Would look pretty good with curly hair !

i love you

>SINICIC AHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH

Am I doing this right ?

>have thin hair
>so thin u cant do anything with ur hair
>cant even rock schoolshooter cut
>cry

Grow it out more

I'm urging you to stop posting

No

K

How tall are you?

eh?

>this desu senpai
>whites once again btfo by the next fashion trend; stay tune next time folks

can you guys post a youtube tutorial for this??

THE ONE

Bump

lmfao

retard

*tips fedora

Bump

no one cares

shit you look EXACTLY like me

How the fuck did this get so popular? It literally looks like it was drawn by a teenager between classes. All anime is shit, but this one is especially shitty, and for some reason, especially popular.

My hair is wavy as shit so it's hard to maintain

How do I pull curtains without having that giant line in the middle that makes it look like I've just been operated.