What's the most effay sexual orientation?

What's the most effay sexual orientation?

Stop
This
"Is ___ effay"
Shit

Pansexual

Fpbp you faggot normies get off my board reeeeeeeee

straight obviously

not having sex with anyone ever

This has literally always been a tenet of classic Veeky Forums shitposting. Please lurk more.

Straight but having appreciation for beauty of the same sex when it comes to it.

yeah

this

The sexuality that means you're only attracted to 2d women

that's autism i believe

>"classic Veeky Forums shitposting"

bi

this is actually really fucked up just have the sexual orientation you have and keep it your business and don't judge anyone else for theirs
confidence and respect for others is Veeky Forums

faggot

>people think the answer is ANYTHING but bisexual

Hater.

Enjoy your 3dpd garbage

degenerate

This is exactly why it needs to go.

>strait
>gay
>bi if your a girl
Anything else is disgusting, especially trannys, if your special snowflake you'll probably dress yourself like some ludicrous sjw anyway

2d is the way of life man may you have a good day

Asexual agenderism

Normal. Aka straight.

cis hetrosexual

Closet heterosexual.

Believing in "sexual orientations" is not effay
so or Transsexuality is not a sexual orientation, you're just confused because the word sexuality is for some reason part of the term, however it does not refer to a sexual preference but identification with another sex.

>Common. Aka straight
ftfy

straight can be considered normal because its the only sexuality that serves any use.

asexuality

Oh yeah, how useful is it in reducing population?

populations naturally stabilize, silly faggot

straight is and always will be the norm as it's the only orientation that serves an actual biological purpose, all others are just errors

Again, all sexual preferences that motivate sexual behaviour that can not result in producing offspring inherently serve the purpose of natural population control. Your perception of heterosexuality as the only useful orientation is false and based on a misunderstanding of natural selection.

>populations naturally stabilize, silly faggot

what are you smoking user?

how is homosexual pleasure not a use

they literally do you stupid nigger, populations level out as resource usage is maximized by the corresponding population level

pleasure isn't a use

this implies that faggotry is genetic, which it hasn't been proven to be and likely isn't because fag genes wouldn't get passed on.

bi, it's literally the most /fa sexual orientation because you don't mind the gender of other people
and if somebody has great personality, behavior and look you can love him/her while being beyond the gender labels.

that's not how evolution works. if you have offspring and the offspring survive to have offspring of their own, then you can pass on some of your traits. evolution didn't "take into consideration" enitre big communities, only small groups of people, because for 90% of our history we congregated into little tribes of hunter-gatherers, who absolutely don't need large-scale population control

>I fuck everything: the orientation

You were asking what the use of homosexuality is, I told you.
I don't know whether it's genetic but I have read some papers that implied this and
>fag genes wouldn't get passed on
is just wrong, you really should read more about natural selection and evolutionary theory and such, it's really interesting.

your counterargument is literally "i'm right but i can't explain you why"
gas yourself

daily reminder that anything outside of vaginal intercourse and traditional heterosexuality is a mental illness.

well, buddy, if you had a great psychic connection and relations with another person, if you would like most of aspects of him or her, but your "perfect qt3.14" would be same gender as you... Crawling back behind gender boundaries would be least /effay choice you could make.

not really, im bi but dont find trans people attractive. the combination of tits and penis just doesnt do it for me

so wait no anal sex? youre fucking boring mate.

How is it gay if she wants to stick it in my arse?

Gay obviously

Male love is the most pure and beautiful love. Women are just sloppy whores who want your money and force you to have babies.

lmao restricting yourself from pleasure because your white pastor (that rapes kids behind the scenes) said that shit is fucking retarded

>implying my pastor isn't a nig

smokin penises no homo

pedosexuality

/thread

doesn't matter, he's fucks lil white boys anyways
him and his pastor friends

>implying personality and behavior matter.
Not Veeky Forums at all loser. Just kill yourself you cuck.

asexual

sex is gay

Straight

Children are the most effay thing in the world

im not like gay or anything but if you are go for it, I love this comment!

black male white female

>asexual
>sex is gay
/thread

Everything but you