Will Nike be considered cool again this year?

Will Nike be considered cool again this year?

no one a fan?

fuck you guys

>swoosh
>swoosh
>swoosh
>swoosh
>swoosh
"will it be cool? XDXD"
No.

yes, on the condition that they rerelease the og air max 97 silver bullet at a reasonable price

I like the designs but I only wear minimalist footwear (barefoot shoes) so I'll never wear any of these perverse über-cushioned clingy protective overbearing mamasneakas.

I genuinely like some of their designs, but the giant logo always ruins then. I hate that god damn swoosh.

Nike has always been, and will always be timeless. In my eyes, it's better than Adidas, but that's always been subjective.

People shunning Nike simply jumped on the Adidas hype train caused by Kanye and Gosha. It's the best way to spot a fashion pleb.

>but muh kanye and gosha

Stop giving people too much authority and blame Nike for bringing too many mediocre sneakers or the same rehashed sneakers for years

Find me 1 (one) adidas shoe that doesn't have the three stripes. It's just that the swoosh has only 1-2
design while the three stripes are used in a lot of variations

dooms

They're definitely gonna be $175~ish, as that was the price on the recent Italian 20th anniversary pairs.

>caused by Kanye and Gosha, but facilitated by Nike's creative stagnation

happy? I agree though.

WRONG senpai. the three stripes are represented by the three holes on the sides and the classic three stripes leaf logo is on the back of the shoes

I actually really like these

If its more 95s and 97 style shoe then yes.

Even an Air mowabb

Adidas is fucking wank now so nike could easily take over.

>3 holes
>branding

ffs and thats the trefoil m8

Won't happen. adidas sold more this month than they have any january of the past years.

adidas are riding the yeezy train too hard, all their new designs have that style. That style wont be trendy forever.

I really like this sole

What for? I went through their entire site trying to spend money and didn't like anything well enough to buy. Ended up buying Internationalist Royals. Wanted some earthier colored shoes to replace my Polar x Nike Trainerendors.

big fan of woven footscapes
looks great in tech fits

They just signed a new nike designer as well reeboks biggest designer. They also brought up sneaker exchange, which is the best thing to happen to any sneaker company. getting multiple companies to work together and make sneakers. adidas will have their best year

Not bad. I haven't been interested in Nike since Adidas release the ZX Fluxes. I would like some high top vachetta tan af1 though.

nmds. trace cargos. the biggest market at the moment for sneakers is lifestyles and adidas dominates that.

sick qasas dude

They look like what a 13 year old who likes halo too much would wear. I didn't care for those.

Without Acronyms designer, Nike looks like shit. He is pretty much saving Nike with Nikelab. Everything else is trash

I love most of the nikelab shit.

Adidas poached two of nikes designers in like 2013 didn't they?

damn, its lit
adidas is done for

Why do people who hopped on the adidas hype train in 2016 think that Nike is garbage now?
I don't get it. Why can't people appreciate both brands?
There are so many people that had mostly Nikes until last year and now they're shitting on Nike and acting like it's Skechers tier trash

because none of their newest things are good . it all jordans presto and af1s last yr

So all their older sneakers are trash because they haven't had good new designs in a while?

>2016 think that Nike is garbage now?
2016 they were shit. One of their worst years. They have agood library but people want want to see newand interesting things

Sneakers are for high schoolers and asian hypebeasts

stop acting like there is no branding on the shoe idiot.

What is a good Adidas store collabo though? None of the ones from their consortium tour were even good.

Adidas is saturating themselves very hard at the moment. NMD's are the new roshe, and will be out of style completely within the next year. Nike will be back on top eventually

So close, but missed the mark

2016 was good for jordan but for nike themselves not such a great year. you are right, they just need to innovate a little more and they can easily beat adidas

swag is for boys style is for men
tips fedora

Dope.

>being a fucking fanboy

Why is it always like HURRR HOW WILL NIKE/ADIDAS RECOVER AFTER THIS, IT'S OGRE. Like we live in some Harry Potter/Voldemort world where one can't exist while the other does. Adidas has had better releases overall the last couple years but also some stinkers and the current Top Tens, which should be a mainstay and focus of the line, just aren't good. Nike has had some pretty cool shoes this year. The Lunar Flyknits, the Rift Wraps and the Dunk Lux RTs are all nice.

*Tips roshes*

>swag is for boys class is for men

nike is kmart tier that paid a bunch of black celebrities to pretend they like it to market to "urban youth"

It's boardroomteencore

it will never be cool

Is it weird being stuck 2015 Roshe-core? Do you ever look in the mirror and wonder if there is more to footwear than tacky, dated "my dad will know about this"-core?

he's saying that there's no three stripes, which is exactly what you asked for. you didn't say no branding, retard.

Lmao, There is 3 fucking stripes tho dumbass. Just a variation

sneakers n stuff, undefeated

Lmao. Kith Dooms were fucking great

>obnoxious loud branding
>good

>this one persistent hates-the-big-swoosh anti-Roshe autist.

We get it man, you're personally not a fan of Nikes. Jesus.

The branding kills them. Standard black dooms look way better, hypebeast scum.

Special forces dooms are the best but nice try

He's the type of person that wants to stand out through his own inoffensiveness, which is of course an oxymoron. In the crusade against visible branding, the no-brand becomes the new brand. Very 2012 r/mfa.

I'm gonna go a very safe "No"

Nike will be cool when they finally get rid of the fat black NY nigga pandering