Steam accepting bitcoins

So, Steam games can be purchased through bitcoin now

Will it affect cryptocurrency? Adhesion will follow?

Place your bets

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nvz4o10fGFI
overstock.com/
overstock.com/bitcoin
abitsky.com/?gclid=CPqNi_jQr8wCFUg8GwoduWYAxQ
bitpremier.com/5-real-estate
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kek

youtube.com/watch?v=Nvz4o10fGFI

>tfw kids will be making ad revenue off youtube/instagram getting paid in BTC and buying steam games before even being able to open a bank account

>tfw by the time they are 18 they will find laughable and archaic the need to open a bank account

This is insane

This is fake. All these posts show how dumb you kids are... Any steam source? Any source without coin or bit in?

Yeah...

We covered that already. He left in shame.

It's there, you can check it out.

See for yourself if you don't believe it.

banks are already obsolete. just need more people to switch over to crypto. next financial meltdown should speed things up

Not to mention that Trump's idea to get Mexico to pay for the wall will result in HUGE increase in crypto use in Mexico.

>banks are already obsolete
Hahahhaah
Holy shit bitcucks actually believe this?

from a technological perspective, how is that untrue? keep in mind people can p2p lend with btc, just need an agency to assess risk

this is exactly how nocoiner cope looks like

Ahahahahaha
Holy fuck dude are you off yor meds? Ive never seen a bagholder try to cope this hard before. Thats impressive.

>Implying the GOP will let Trump proceed... Get off the hype train kid.. He's getting nowhere.
>Implying filthy Mexies are smart enough to use bitcoin

>Being this delusional

not an argument

If true then bitcoin will rise in value and become more stable because now yoy can actually buy stuff with it. People who own bitcoin and use steam are the same demographic so its a good system.

Cool. Now I don't have to pay taxes on my 1-2 grand I have left

you can pay with bitcoin on expedia now too iirc

I dont argue with bitcucks. Its pointless because your levels of delusion never let you see anything objectively.

just looked around, apparently youve been able to do it for a while now. apparently even microsoft is accepting bitcoin as well.

bitcoin payment processing is going to be a fucking booming business Veeky Forums

>implying people couldnt buy shit with bitcoin before
Its not that they cant, its that they dont. Why spend it when these idiots think that there is a chance that they will become millionairres off of it by hoarding?

>Why spend it when these idiots think that there is a chance that they will become millionairres off of it by hoarding?

why not? if you want to hold, just get more.

I'd get on board, but to me I really do think Bitcoin was created by the American government to better track currency.

I could see it replacing the american currency in 100 years. Every coin is easily traceable.

I have never paid taxes on steam

Whats the point then? You are really going to take extra steps and time and fees to convert your currency to bitcoin just so you can spend them and then do it all over again when you can just use normal currency? Thats stupid as fuck. No wonder nobody is spending this shit.

Bitcoin is the future currency, Ethereum is the future of the internet. Brilliant, as I'm balls deep in both.

>nocoiners ITT

Bitcuck cope.

>Whats the point then? You are really going to take extra steps and time and fees to transfer your money to PayPal just so you can spend them and then do it all over again when you can just use normal currency? Thats stupid as fuck. No wonder nobody is spending this shit.

>bitcuck has buyer protection and dispute resolution. bitcuck also supports all major credit cards which have cashback bonuses
Topkek. I am glad we both agree that paypal is superior to bitcuck in all ways. I almost thought you were coping there or a second.

>people can p2p lend with btc
if you are insane and out of meds you can do that.

overstock.com/
overstock.com/bitcoin

abitsky.com/?gclid=CPqNi_jQr8wCFUg8GwoduWYAxQ

bitpremier.com/5-real-estate