Is it possible to be both Veeky Forums AND a thick bitch?

Is it possible to be both Veeky Forums AND a thick bitch?

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/fa/thread/S12152529#p12156340
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

probably yes

From the thumbnail, I thought that was a midget

yeah easily

I'm still not too sure if she is one or not

yes, of course
as long as you are actually thick and not fat

I'm pretty sure she is.

Deliver the sauce

you mean fat bitch

>fat bitch
THICC =/= FAT

id still fuck her

as long as you're thick (ie you have a flat/toned stomach) and not fat

bump

no thick girls smell like shit

there pussy excretes all the dirty food they eat

Baiting this bad.

im not b8ing. thick girls have potent smelling pussys and theyre constantly sweating. they sweat all over the bed everytime you fuck them and stink the room out. fucking disgusting. ill stick with petit girls

fat*

post Veeky Forums thicc girls pls

bumping

theres no difference between the dietary habits of thick girls and fat girls. the only difference is hormone profiles. thick girls are still fat they just store their fat in places that make them look sexy to men

thick girls are completely disgusting and have bad genetics or are just lazy as fuck and the vast majority of thick girls dont look like these instagram models. most of these instagram models look disgusting on the street and theyre the top tier of thick girls. the average thick girl you see on the street is gross looking and stinks

Theres no such thing you retard. Sure thicc girls are hot but not fa in the slighest.

>not sweating during sex
You have the most boring sex ever.

thick girls turn your bed into soggy sponge though thats the difference

and the gross part is these fat bitches are so used to being a walking sweat factory they just lay there and go to sleep on a damp bed like it isnt disgusting as fuck

this thick girl meme needs to end. they smell, they sweat, they do manly shits in the toilet, constantly eating disgusting food

most of them have hormone problems too much estrogen, so if you're dumb enough to breed one have fun with you're effeminate faggot thunderthigh son

Out of curiosity..what do you consider "thick"? Is it something akin to pic related?

Kek

I think 'marmotpet' on insta is pretty close to being Veeky Forums while thick. pic related

Not dressed In pajamas like that.

Not really, thick girls are for fucking and lusting over. It doesn't matter what they're wearing. It'll always flatter the figure and retract from fashionable merit.

They'll never been RUNWAY fashion. Even with all the SJW pushing of "accept all body types." Skinny bodies reign in fits. The body frame is objectively supreme--from an artistic perspective; it's whats necessary in fashion.

It's like comparing a skeletor and a fit dude. The fit guy looks good, no doubt, but he'll never be truly fashionable. There will never be over-muscular guys on the runway because the proportions simply stray from artistic merit.

is your dick small user? it's okay

>You have the most boring sex ever.

>skinny bodies reign in fits

is that supposed to be impressive? i seriously don't understand

OK, I want to stick my dick in tripskank's ass now.

Still not Veeky Forums

>thick girls have potent smelling pussys and theyre constantly sweating. they sweat all over the bed everytime you fuck them and stink the room out.
pretty hot 2bh

Where is the thickness...

Skinny Thai ass bitch

effay doesnt mean skin and bones
see: guys

not at 5'. I've seen kim k in person, she's about 5'. and fat. it's disgusting irl.

so no. she needs to lose weight, because the dimensions are waaaay off when she's that short/fat.

if she was 5'7" it might work.

No, you need to be 5'10 and 100lbs to be Veeky Forums.

are you retarded? thicc is literary fat, just on a person that happens to have genes that arranges it pleasent to the eyes

Remember that time she stuffed a candle in her cooter?

Spotted the Virgin

>hot/sexy
yes
>Veeky Forums
never

bumping

Thick bitches = all of them

thats my fetish

is being a 4"0 thai hooker the new /fa look

Stopped scrolling just to comment.

... oh my

how does one hide that much thiccness

ty for the fap material

her thiccness is muscle instead of fat so it stays tight instead of overflowing in clothes

>/thinspo/ ON SUICIDE WATCH

>She takes off her clothes
>She puts her shoes back on
Why?

l e w d

I would feel weird with her because looks like a cartoon character

like the stereotypical 1940s-70s "sexy" girl with unrealistic proportions

IRL uncanny valley basically

this. skinny all day

I will 100% fuck thick bitches, if that's what you're asking

>implying skinny people don't sweat during sex

virgin detected

i love tripskank

NEED SAUCE NOW

I know what he means and it's not hot

Somebody post thick femanon

Obese people can be Veeky Forums, so I'd say that's a pretty stupid question only a few mouth-breaths away from being something like, "Can republicans be Veeky Forums? or, "Can black people be Veeky Forums?"

she's got ugly pheet

Only S T I C C girls are effay. Girls like are hot nude, but not in clothes.

Who is this? Holy shit she's fine.

Demi Rose

ahh yes, quite pungent my dear!

way 2 tru

are you retarded, some people just naturally sweat more than others. take a shower with them first, your petite waifus vagina is going to stink too if shes been working all day

these are pretty common questions in here

Veeky Forums worships anorexia and unhealthy small waist lines, so it'd be hard to dress well enough to surpass their standards of autism

the real world praises thicc (not fat) women as a sexual icon. As long as you have a flat stomach and one (1) chin then your breasts and ass can be as phat as you want

objectively true

god damn

Blue board faggot. Reported!

its actually weird im not even aroused why she look like that

god damnit she needs to iron her fucking shirt

fuck deleted what did we miss lads

it was unironically fapworthy

>thick girls turn your bed into soggy sponge

warosu.org/fa/thread/S12152529#p12156340

Damn

>Layla London, Lena Paul, usually what I'm fapping to

she's romanian, isn't she

geez

...you make it sound like that's a bad thing

>too lazy to stand up, has to sit on a chair to be able to take a mirror pic

absolutely disgusting

Currently dating a thick girl. She looks hot as fuck but ten minutes after a shower she smells. Interestingly it's worse in winter. Also, her pussy grool tastes weird as fuck and was even worse before I made her reduce her coffee intake.
She's not even fat, less than the OP chick for sure.

Might be toxins accumulating in her body, does her breath smell once in a while?

>Thunderthigh son

U got me good u cheeky cunt.
lulz

Sounds like she has an acidic body, considering you said she drink lots of coffee. Does she smoke as well?

Google how to reduce acidity + alkaline diet.

>thick girls turn your bed into soggy sponge

Yes, please, I'll have that.

Only in the morning, which is just normal.

Smokes once every three or four months if at all. Also her coffee consumption went down to a cup after I told her. Acidic is right about her grool taste though.

Listen, Nadia is life.
You're monstrously high to think that her, GabiFresh and Chastity of GarnerStyle aren't great looking.

Skinny is dead.

Have you considered using any term other than grool? Sounds fucking nasty

I love thicc girls but this is sorta true

also girls with really thicc asses, when you doggystyle them all you smell is asshole

kinda my fetish tho desu

Yes, ask my gf.

This.. What the fuck was that?