I'm back, Second Moon Launch

Guys, I called DUST some time ago at $2 dollars and I told everyone to prepare for liftoff.
Not many boarded my ship and I fucking mooned it to $2.50 with raking in hard cash.

Now I'm going to give you guys another opportunity to launch into outer space but I need to know if I have brave men here at my command.

All systems check, ready for launch.
What meme are we riding into orbit?

Trump

I'm listening

whats the plan cap'n

>25%
>moon mish
you must be on one of those Soviet moon mishions

Why do these candlesticks not line up?

Waiting your orders

Alright, so DUST was a short ride that went up like Space Shuttle Challenger.

The brave captain is
LONG OCN
LONG SENS - Awaiting Good Company News
SHORT Selling - LEI
SHORT Selling BBVA - COVER BEFORE EARNINGS

However, the captain has not yet released his ultimate meme stock for this moon mission.I must know if the crew members are still feeling brave. I'm personally putting in 8,000 into this company that just came out of chapter 11 successfully restructuring. JPM showed interest in supporting this meme stock in a recent earnings call but was turned down because it's not necessary.

Buddy, I may be dumb enough to listen to Veeky Forums on occasion, but I'm certainly not dumb enough to just jump when I'm told.

So are you gonna explain why those stocks and why those positions?

give us the details man

Those are just samples. I'm long ocn because i've seen their auctions go for high dollars and the SEC is off their ass now.

I've followed SENS since it's recent IPO and can only hope their product gets adopted by the big healthcare providers.

I short sold LEI on peak when they filed an 8k talking about 10 million in financing resulting in a share price jump then silence downward.

I've incurred losses less than 1,000 following BBVA for the past weeks since it peaked and bottomed near 6 dollars then came back up with all the banks but believe it wont last and we're going down again but their Q1 earnings may change my understanding of investors sentiment.

Forget about LEI though, it's a lost cause unless you were in pre-8k

Prepare for take off. Margin power on.

Bump

Very Interesting

holy shit,

just go 20x long into litecoin on okc futures,

you fokin NEETs

>holy shit,
>just go 20x long into litecoin on okc futures,
>you fokin NEETs
Fuukaaa yuu moda fakaaaaa

It shows where it closed that day.