Is it possible to pull the bald look?

Is it possible to pull the bald look?
Can it be aesthetic?
Does one have to have god-tier facial aesthetics to pull it?

Advantages?
Disadvantages?

[spoiler]Will someone breed with you if you shave your head?[/spoiler]

Well? Is it? C'mon, you gobshites.

>Will someone breed with you if you shave your head?
>Baldness is hereditary
I don't know genius, you tell me

I'm not balding though, that I know of. Hairline's fine for now. I wanna shave my head and keep it that way. Plus, army shit.

Its possible and you dont need god tier aesthetics but it pretty much magnifies your facial aesthetics bc theres no distraction/alternative. Of course it depends on head shape with taller heads looking better with more (long) hair but worse without

Also if you try to go with the bald + terrible beard like that guy in your pic, more power to you

Care to show me some examples of people who pulled it off?

Pic I posted is Travis Fimmel, literally the only example that comes to mind but that's mostly because the dude has ridiculous facial aesthetics.

>terrible beard
Now hold on a minute, boeh.

Oh

Yea just dont shave it off keep it stubble level a little longer the lighter hair you have. Just read what i just said and know if you are trying it a good beard is ok but if you have a bad beard just dont try shave or stubble lvl

Beard grows kinda like the pic in the OP but I reckon I'd give it a proper shape instead of going for the hobo style.

So basically go for a buzzcut?

What skin and hair color?

Post a pic and ill tell you

I have great xp for this because i started out with amazing hair and bad beard and slowly the scales have been tipping and now have great beard and mediocre hair

Basically the same hair colour / beard colour as his. Beard maybe darker but the hair's basically a dark blonde.

Why would the hair colour help?

>Great beard and mediocre hair
How'd you deal with it?
Mediocre hair is what I fear the most. I don't wanna be one of those dudes who clings to hair so I wanna get a preemptive strike going in case all shit goes downhill, you know?

just dont let the beard overwhelm your hair unless you have a great beard. you dont want to go full shave unless you can get that 5 oclock shadow look going which takes dark hair.

if your beard is like that guys and doesnt grow on the chin keep it short or shaved.

It's slowly growing on the bit that connects the chin to the lower lip.

If my genetics are anything like my dad's I'll have a full beard (as in, that chin bit too) in a couple years. If not I may be fucked lel.

Is a buzzcut better than going full bald?

Is that aging makeup around eyes? How did he age so bad in a just a couple years??

Nigga's a farmer, the sun will age you like a motherfucker if you're out there.

should i just an hero?

Jason Statham type of hairline. You're fine, dude

>is it possible to look as good as this calvin klein model turned actor?

If you get a clean shave on the head, you're fine. Honestly, you have a great face to go with it and the beard is perfect.

I used him specifically because people tell me I look like him, "Ragnar" is my nickname at college. As cringy as it may be, feels good.

>Inb4 post a pic

dude, you look cool af
cheer up

CUTE

You look good, but the more you squint like that the faster you're eyebrow lines will start to wrinkle

8/10 desu you got nothing to worry about

>Tfw you'll never be fashiondesigner-core

would not show you to my gf

there is an obscene amount of samefagging in this thread.

I have that looming suspicion too.

I'd say as long as you're not plain old ugly, you'll find more people that are "into" the bald/beard look than people that are explicitly turned off by it. In the end, if you're not a sperglord, it works just fine.

I've been shaving my head since I was a teen and go back and forth on a beard or not. I've never felt like it held me back, and to be honest, I can't even imagine myself with hair anymore.

>you'll find more people that are "into" the bald/beard look than people that are explicitly turned off by it
That's oddly comforting, user. Thank you, lad.

It's a touchy subject too, had long hair for the past 6 years and a half, at some point it reached my bellybutton and now it's barely past my shoulders. You're giving me some hope, bud.

who that

it could be worse buddy, at least you can grow a beard

Not really. Balding is a form of premature aging.

Best you can do is double down on the "daddy" look. Get buff, wear traditional masculine clothing, smell of shoe polish.

just...

tfw look bad both shaved and with hair.

Lost 70lbs recently and hopefully if I keep going I can save myself

Dude, you have an amazing beard you dont need hair

eh, if you're good looking you can pull off any look
growing a beard is important but look at OP's pic, you really gonna tell me a CK model like him can't pull that look off?

literally me

Facial aesthetics can be made and you're not that bad, lad .Grow a beard for a while, let's see how that looks.

>Balding is a form of premature aging.
Dumbest shit I read on this board for a while.

get out

is he gay?

Travis is ridiculously good looking. He can pull off anything really. The bald look isn't that bad if you know how to work it and have the facial traits to back it up. A good beard helps.

You look good, m8. Trim your beard though.

Wojak

A facially aesthetic Wojak, what the fuck are you even

damn daddy
quite a lot of girl don't mind baldness, for some it's a turn on, only those that should be avoided obsessively care about head hair of their partners

>only those that should be avoided obsessively care about head hair of their partners
That makes more sense than I expected to find ITT

daily reminder that this "bald look" like this pic is just shortly cropped hair on non bald guys, which is pleasant to look at especially if the guy is handsome like that

bald look on actualy bald people is a totally different story

post nudes, wanna see the D

Oh please, quit talking out of your ass.

buzzed for the first time ever, should i make it my last?

Guy looks exactly like nordic version of Famine from Peste Noire.

thanks for proving my point

I want to take you out for drinks and then see where the night takes us.

female?

What point? That he looks equally good with a bald head and a buzz cut? If that was your point then yes, he does.
>This manlet talking out of his ass

samefag, not female

under rated post

perfectly rated post

Male pattern baldness is inherited from your mother's side

really? that doesn't make any sense

>american education

i'm a euro, we never actually talked about what causes male pattern baldness in school or at uni
>putting down an entire country because of something so silly

ofc you have learned it at some point in school.
Not specific about balding of course but about
biology, DNA, dominant and recessive genes which is balding all about - and you would know that, if u weren't the stupid shit you are.

When you want to know if your chances are high that you get male pattern baldness inherited, you have to look at your grandpa from your mother's side - if he still has a lot of hair the chances are like 60% that you won't lose much hair in older years. If he is bald you are pretty much fucked.

Besides that, the older you get more hair you will lose, even with good genes - it's almost something that is certain as a male.

nonsense
my grandfather and great grandfather on my mother's side was literally bald 5 years before he was my age, we're talking full ass alopecia and i have a full head of hair, no receding hairline
>calling people stupid because they don't know shit that's not factual
kys nigga, you're the stupid one here

And that is disproving my point exactly how, you dumb nigger?
You are lucky as fuck and won in gene-lottery, which is the only reason why you are not a bald fuck by now.

But it will hit you sooner or later, so yea, suck on that.

>calling people stupid because they don't know shit that's not factual

Jesus christ, you really are retarded, how is this not factual you stupid nigger? This is biology middle-school education which we are talking about. Try to pick up a book here and there or google some shit, it's really embarassing in the age of information, not to know about basic shit like this.

add me on facebook, stay in contact with me and get proven wrong you fucking moron
go ahead, i'll give you monthly updates for the next 50 years you dickweed

Whatever helps you sleep at night, senpai.

Who are you calling a moron? You just got something thaught by a "moron" what exactly do you think makes that out of you?
Be a little more modest here and thankful.
Not only are you a stupid nigger but also one which lacks manners.
You really are fucked - your delayed baldness won't help you on that one.

>starts calling people stupid, uneducated and dumb
>is shocked when someone says they're wrong and calls them stupid in return
you might legit be retarded

youve got great genes quit bitching

>be bald
>beard with some gray patches
>get more looks and attention from women than I ever have in my life

yes. bald works. so does a beard.

Wrong? How? You literally haven't picked up a single line from what i posted and proved it wrong you fucking 'groid.
I'm telling you to google that shit but even that you can't do, that's just how fucking incapable and ignorant you are.

Then you call people a >moron< who take their time to teach your sorry ass something which even a middle-schooler should know. All that without even making the a single effort to be argumentative and making sense in any way.

People like you need to put to sleep :^ Not because you're dumb, but because you're dumb AND ignorant about it.

For real? That's surprising. Quality women?

>sperging out because that shit you read on /b/ and vaguely talked about in biology in the 9th grade is not as accurate as you make it out to be
stop crying bro, you're just dumb, it's ok

yes. very much so.

You're making this decision easier with that info. I always got positive attention from them, then grew out my hair and that attention doubled. Now that I want to shave it I fear what might happen but you put my mind at ease.

This is important for anyone going bald.

bald is always better than massive recession, or a bald top w/hair on the sides.

don't panic. many dudes/chicks think bald is sexy.

deffo, i look at those dudes and it breaks my heart that they still try to cling to something
just shave and accept it, it's much better than desperately clinging to it

>Autistic shit kid thinks greentexting makes him seem smart
>Autistic shit kid can't formulate a single argument which disproves what his oponent says
>Autistic shit kid has to damage control hard
>"h-hurr d-dominant and recessive genes and with what kind of p-probabilty they work a-are not a-as accurate y-you think durrrrr"
>"y-you're j-just dumb as fuck hehe i-it's ok :-D"

I took the bait so this one is on me - but jesus dude, you are one retarded motherfucker. How can you live with yourself?
Just end it man.

oh no bro. don't even worry about it. also try not to sabotage yourself: confidence is one of the most attractive qualities about men, to women.

So if you shave/buzz it, and feel super self-conscious, you're setting yourself up for failure.

Shave it. And rock it like a champ. Sure, some women don't dig the look. But tons do.

oh man me too. I grew up with a family friend, his dad was bald on top, and had long hair on the sides. it never looked right. he'd have look like Zeus if he shaved his head (he had a killer beard).

>still sperging out because you're not correct
get a dog

I won't lie, that's also one of my concerns. That I shave and it undermines my confidence so bad it breaks me.
Was always confident about myself, the way I dressed, my hair, but I'm genuinely spooked at the thought of losing it all because of the hair thing.

Thanks for the tips btw, needed this.

>still being this much in denial
I don't need a dog, if i have autistic kids like you to pick on

this is a prime example, if this dude just shaved his head he'd rock this look no prob
i'd just shave it off if it came to that, no second thoughts

>I don't need a dog, if i have autistic kids like you to pick on
>thinks this shitty attempt at banter was good enough to be posted
kys bro, kinda feel sorry for u

>Thinks unironcally that we're doing anything besides shitposting
>Taking shitposting as srs bsnis
You really need to hang yourself already, man - this is starting to get awkward.

>"I WAS ONLY SHITPOSTING GUYS"
t. wrong nigga

I was always super iffy when it came to my hair, and when I realized I was thinning when I was 19 I went full panic mode.

21 now, been shaving my head for a few months, never been happier.

No more bad hair days, no more worrying. And it's a super definable feature.

Do it man.

I suppose it's a relief once you actually do it and feel at ease in your own boots, right?

I don't think I'll wait any longer either.

Thanks for the input, mate.

Some amazing genetics are required to pull it off, namely a handsome face. Be it a bald look or a buzz-cut, you need to compensate somewhere.

both of you are retarded and embarrassing yourselves

>pic
effay af

he ded

Thanks for the spoiler, fag!

ur welcome, king aelle is also ded

I fucking hate you.

good, join the line

We posting balding UFC guys now? Mine's handsome, yours isn't.

Try using minoxidil on your face

When you're old you'll look pretty bad ass