What are some Veeky Forums skate brands?

What are some Veeky Forums skate brands?

Other urls found in this thread:

theoriesofatlantis.bigcartel.com/product/magenta-paris-hoodie
nhsfunfactory.com/bronson-racing-stripes-regular-ls-mens
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Supreme and Palace are more of a clothing brands for hypebeasts than skatebrands so those

Palace

nearly all of the Veeky Forums ones are consumed by hypebeasts and thus have the prices jacked up so much that the average skater can't afford.
>skate brand comes out
>posts a view videos, gets attention in the local scene
>some people, friends of friends etc. spread the word
>hypebeasts pounce on it because skate brands=supreme
>price is jacked up to retarded levels, artificial scarcity, stupid as fuck vulture resellers
>actual skaters say fuck it and go to goodwill (look at lurknyc's videos)
so none, unless you mean what are some hypebeast skate brands, in which case most of them.

Skateboarding is a sport for mediocre children and the lackluster adults they refuse to admit they've become.

This, and I can't believe how large the mass of those in denial are

C/n?

Byparra

Thrasher

Yes absolutely but its place in youth culture and thus fashion is cemented

buttergoods has some not so bad pieces, goshas paccbet line, dickies even though arent very Veeky Forums i think fit really well, suede connies are a pretty good neutral shoe, suede low dunks are pretty cool too, some palace is alright, helas is a pretty cool french brand, more recent supreme seasons imo, patagonia (not a skate brand but adopted by skaters), passport/fucking awesome/etc are all '''trendy''' right now in skating but most of the pieces i dont really fuck with. the skater rockdog scene fuck with the baggy levi's.

Dickies are peak Veeky Forums

examples? Maybe I'm out of the loop but I haven't heard of startup skate brands getting big that easily

It saddens me that this is the truth most of the times. However, there are a couple of brands out there that stick to their guns and sell stuff at an accessible price for your average skater. 5Boro is one that comes to my mind. They have cool designs and their stuff is within an acceptable cost.

Skeleton Key, Independent (I've always liked em. You can't go wrong with the OG cross.) Doom Sayers, Polar and a couple others that I can't remember, all with decent stuff and again, at a decent price point.

There are a couple of FA pieces that look pretty nice. I got a tee from a friend last year, tight shit. It didn't step on their usual "edgy" vibe.

PARADIS3. Brand created by Shawn Pablo (part of supreme's skate team) Most of his stuff looks "eh" and usually sells out in matter of days. I mean honestly, if the guy wasn't part of the team the store would just probably sit there with a couple of sales here and there.

Also, it doesn't surprise me that not many stores carry his stuff. All of the supreme stores sell it, along with dover street (they hold a deal with them, so you usually find a couple of their pieces there.) and some aussie store.

Bianca Chandon. This one is run by Alex Olson (another member of the skate team) Same Deal. His lover tshirts fucking dissapear in matter of seconds, which also sell around 35 - 40 bucks I think? I've heard the quality is on par with a gildan shirt so you can already imagine.

He also has a few hoodies with the "bianca chandon" embroided on it. 120 Bucks. Sure you can say it's made in the US and all that jazz but I don't think a skater is gonna drop that much on it. You set up a completely fresh deck with that kind of money.

Those are the only two brands that I can remember at the moment.

having no logo is Veeky Forums

i mean cayce pollard is the og Veeky Forums right

>dickies even though arent very Veeky Forums

Do you even follow fashion?

Dime

Even those not associated with Supreme or Palace get snatched up by hypebeasts quick. Examples would be sk8rat and BRONZE56K.

This

w2c??

vans is pretty cool and original, just have to grab the right stuff

World Industries, anyone who ever skated will give you complements.

I swear to god you watch e-sport

Nope.

e-sports is on par with skateboarding for being full of deadbeat losers with little-to-no intelligence or actual futures.

it's the truth
t. skateboarder

>mediocre children and the lackluster adults

expand

You know how some children are so bland they'll take up something "XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXTREME" to seem cool and interesting?

That's 99% of skateboarders.

>actual skater here

theoriesofatlantis.bigcartel.com/product/magenta-paris-hoodie

i saw a world industries snowboard the other day and i almost asked the kid if i could buy it off him

>your hobbies dictate what type of person you are
Although obviously stereotypes are true to a degree, stop pretending like they're true 100% of the time.

t. E-""""""sports"""""" viewer

Bianca Chandon is seriously overhyped, I really don't get it.

dickies, carhartt, independent, spitfire all make nice clothes for skating

supreme and palace is for posers

just like all other hobbies then

I like Ripndip

>what is the pursuit of fashion

Thoughts on Emerica, DC, Volcom, Element?

quasi

fuckingawsome
antihero
bronze56k
polar
wknd

>skatecore
>Veeky Forums

Fuck outta this board, kid.

c/n?

Independant
Shorty's
Powell Peralta
Chocolate
Enjoi
etc.
most newer brands are hypebeast trash

Dime

i still wear a thrasher hoodie

>Fashion
>XXXXXXXXXXTREME

The fashion most people chase after is the safest fucking thing.

you know "XXXXXXXXTREME" isn't the operative aspect here

the following of something to make them seem cool and interesting is

buttergoods is overpriced and shit
c

First you shouldn't comment on skate Veeky Forums or lifestyle if you don't skate, but if your looking for just casual wear you got ,antihero skateboards,ourlife socks, independent truck co, creature, polar. Also you could just check your local skateshop (not Zumiez)

Emerica is ok but not exactly great or fashionable

The rest are elementary school trash

Everyone calls me eeemerica when I wear that brand

Not only are you wrong about that, your rebuttal makes me think you are underage, or worse, extremely immature

Damn, that sounds autistic asf.

Hook ups/ jeremy Klein still has some nice things

Yeah, i wear dickies all the time but didnt realise they are 'cool' on Veeky Forums.

Any of you know any good online stores with minimal style tees?

Wow so cool you must be really into fashion :^)

Quasi

if you don't skate in CCP drips you're a fucking poser

>sport

>Tfw stopped wearing my tee because of shit like this

Fuck you, I skateboard because I enjoy them.

>le skateboarding is an art.

no, it's autism.

>Vans
>Supreme
>Golf Wang
>Bianca Chandon
>DC Shoes
>Dime
>AntiHero
>Palace
>Hammers
>Polar