/HAIR-GENERAL/

Inspo, advice etc. post em

My hair is similar to Jake's in this, what do I tell a barber to get his prisoners haircut?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6hcSpSC8T0M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fade on the sides, don't touch the top and you're done

Neh.

A guy posted a video in a thread a while back.

Front hair is longest part, and as you go back, hair is shortened by scissors. Sides are faded up to a 3 and blended with the hair on the sides. Back of head is blended with the scissor shortened hair that is being slicked back.

>Sides are faded up to a 3 and blended with the hair on the sides

Do you mean blended with the hair on top?

tips or any special things for growing out after a buzz? curly hair

Jake is looking a bit old....fuck :(

Just got this cut

Unless you have a 5head get your sides and back shaved when you'll finally grow some hair.
The style of the cut is your choice, but do it.
Cut your shampoo, condition your hair even at the beginning of your regrowth, dry it with cotton
shirt, drink a lot of water, eat healthy (nuts, salmon, veggies and fruits).

>what do I tell a barber to get his prisoners haircut
you tell them "this is what I want" and show them the picture.

Could i rock hair like Daniel Day-Lewis in Age of Innocence? Growing it out

I've never had anything done to my hair before.
What hairstyle would suit me?

longer on sides, because your head shape is thin

NU

Referee pic
Sicc roast bra

Your hair looks v coarse, stop shampooing so much and start conditioning

This.

ur really qt can you post more pics i might get this haircut

Does anyone have that pick of a guy with medium/long hair wearing a blue pull and facing the camera?

How does Veeky Forums feels with a thought that those quirky 90s britpop undercut fringes are going to
make a comeback in 2k17?

Hey lads.
My hairline is receeding. Shall I just go balls deep and buzz cut it?

This guy looks like me at least

He's an actual pic tho, it's kinda flat right now but it's basically a bowl cut

how is your face so fucking long

this is the type of person i want to date. either male or female.

Anyone else use this? I just want something to add a little texture

What are the options for haircuts for biracial anons

>inb4 suicide
Im well aware our hair looks shit but are there any ways of making it look ok?

>inb4 race mxing is wrong
i agree but im stuck like this

The barber fucked me up so bad... I SAID A LIGHT FUCKING FADE

>reverse image search
>no relevant matches

I'm just gonna buzz it

Go to another barber retard tell them to fade it their your done you dont need 100 replies laughing at you

What hairstyle should I ask for, straight, thick hair btw medium length I would say, much longer on the top

how should i fuck my shit up next?

no poo

Me too, buddy, me too...

techno interests me

see

S
C
A
L
P
E
D

Cmon guys, i need suggestions, I want the young Leo (I dig how it looks) but I feel I'm too ugly for it, that and I don't have the right type of hair

just...

tfw look bad both shaved and with hair.

Lost 70lbs recently and hopefully if I keep going I can save myself.

Never had a full beard, but I know I can grow one, so I'm going to try that route out. Can't escape the numale meme so I'm going to embrace it

Try smiling, you look like a guy that could give off very friendly and warm vibes if you looked happier

Buzz it

JUST
U
S
T

yeah I definitely try to be and usually am. Just put on a completely relaxed face for the pic lol

>Just put on a completely relaxed face for the pic lol

lol

you got me big guy

JUST

How can I stop my hair from frizzing up in more humid areas? I already do the the no poo/co wash, use leave in conditioners, dry with a tee-shirt, but the frizz won't stop?

Just embrace it

Just got out of the military, and I've always wanted to grow my hair out. I was last shaved about a month ago. How long will it take to grow it to maybe shoulder length? And is there anything in particular i can do to help speed along the growth?

who /balding since 18/ here

What products should I use for a Jewfro? Top is long and sides and back are short.

Not sure what i should do with my hair, i have never done anything except keep it tidy and swept to one side. Suggestions?

Be proud of what you are you fucking pathetic faggot

is this a cowlick or am I going full blown Costanza?

I too want my hair like jakes in that pictures. If i don't have a beard, how short do i cut the side burns

growing it out on side more undercuts are getting played out

Rate. New bowl cut.

very jelly makes me want to off myself

I had this hairstyle 2010-2013.

Actually wouldn't mind returning to it, my hair is shoulder-length atm.

WAAAAAA
BABY WANT MILK
BABY WANT MILK MOMMY

vote for bernie

Is there a more effay figure in this world than Samuel J. Hyde?

youtube.com/watch?v=6hcSpSC8T0M

Thanks for the advice. My phones camera is ass which makes my head look bigger. I compare it to arron pauls head in a way.Il buzz it.

Bls Resbond

What should I do?

- Doesn't hold shape well.
- Grows out painfully slow.
- Clumps together when wet.

Looks like this out of the shower. I haven't cut it for a few weeks and I'm out of ideas.

how do i acheive these stoner locks of heaven and prosperity while having pretty straight hair?

so do i kill myself now or go full tranny on the finasteride

its just on this side too, its fucking retarded

No, that's wrong. Look, you go to Hel-Looks, find a fit that's compatible with that and you'll be a trailblazer.

effay Dylann Roof

I hope they do, Ive always loved Damon's hair in that video.

You don't, sorry.

I'm actually saving for this after shaving all my hair off. Had hair down to nipples 2 months ago.

My hair is too curly and my head shape doesn't really allow for that style, otherwise I'd give it a shot too. Looks really nice and easy to maintain too.

our hair looks great dude, don't be so hard on your race. Just got mine cut today, I just said I needed something professional, shorter on the sides and back and let him do what he wants because I go to a decent hairdressers(like £100+ cuts from their top guys or £35 for students that I pay).
He went with a high top kind of fade but more shaved on the sides and he liked how it turned out so much he used mine as an example for some model he's gonna do it on.

How you can think race mixing is wrong when you're mixed race though...Just be you, personally couldn't be happier being mixed

I pulled my fringe back and noticed a few years ago that I have a widow's peak like my dad.
any styles that I can pull off like this?

ded. xD

Mike's italian slick back for example looks good with a widow's peak.

keep trimming your beard to a clean cut look. perhaps maybe just a bit longer than stubble if you know what i mean. Clean up the hair a little bit, maybe try a comb over. You definitely have some potential.

r8 hair pls
Im trying to grow it out. Should I ? Shoulder length maybe

It suits you well currently. I don't know about really long, it might work.

I just need to know my face shape so I can choose a suitable haircut.

So I haven't actually had a decent haircut in my life.
I've always had my hair cut by some "comes by your house" barber and I've always had the same cut, fringe.
What's a decent haircut for a rectangular face?

I've also got a high hairline / tall forehead. I generally don't know what to go for so I usually stick with a fringe to cover it.

>our hair looks shit
shut the fuck up everyone knows biracials have the best hair
also just stick the black hairstyles
many people actually like unblended fades, but yeah i think its shit and your barber fucked you up, you shouldve told him while you were in the chair that he messed you up

PLEASE post a pic of your guys hair, im desperate, my haircuts and hair are always shit and i dont know what to do with it and normies have bullied me for my hair since forever.

PLS

What are your thoughts on this type of cut.

Is it difficult to style as someone who has thick wavy hair?

what kind of jacket is that and where can I get similar here in the US?

looks like Allsaints

buzz = bad decision?

always kept it mid-length with short sides

Did anybody use Reuzel's newest pomades already and if yes, what's your opinion on them?

THE
SUPREME
GENTLEMAN

I have the same type of hair as you and I was planning to let it grow but as I see in your photo it looks like shit. Just keep it short.

I'm a Celtic Slavic Mediterranean Caribbean Nigga mix
But thanks for the advice, cocksucker

There's almost one week I don't use shampoo. Should I do it Veeky Forums?

i'd like to get that but my widow's peak is a bitch

it looks like a buzz cut

this is hardly a widows peak

What should I do?

What do you do on the other side for this cut?

Is slicked back hair Veeky Forums? I'm not sure if I look like a cool guy or rather a greasy rat.