Anyone on Veeky Forums go /out/?

Anyone on Veeky Forums go /out/?
What brands out there look Veeky Forums but can be /out/?

tilak
patagonia
marmut
moncler

these threads show up far too often, be comfortable and be practical. You really don't need to be wearing nxtlvl siq fits while you're hiking the frisbee golf course

Yeah man, I'm all about /out/. I would recommend Patagonia and military surplus. At least, those are my two favorites. Plus, they very often pair well together, and obviously they're both functionally top-tier. They're both basically timeless, too.

I go on day hikes a few times a week and after I like to go somewhere near the trails to warm up and get something nice to eat.
I do have a bunch of warm waterproof clothes, but I'm looking to up my game senpai

see

fjallraven, nike

What's Veeky Forums's opinion on North Face?
Have they gone too mainstream and don't really care about /out/ anymore?

I don't know. I think a lot of people just realize how essentially retarded fashion is, and so they've gravitated more towards highly practical, highly functional stuff. And outdoor gear fits that mindset to a tee. If North Face's quality declined, they wouldn't be as popular as they are. So no, to answer your question, I think they're still legit. I just personally dig Patagonia a helluva lot more. But either/or, really. Both brands are pricey, both brands are hella popular, but even so, both brands are cool if you find something you like the looks of.

North face purple label

There are so many

I wish we could get some of these hiking pants in America =(
I wear gramiccis every day but none of the cool Japanese exclusives

Is Carhartt actually Veeky Forums or just ironically Veeky Forums

just because some autists with feminine penis autists dont probs dont like it doesnt mean its bad

02deriv jacket is beauty. are theyquality brand
havent heard of them before

They say English is a very hard language, and this post proves it.

Are actually a dumb fuck, or just ironically a dumb fuck?

All your base are belong to us?

My organisation believes in regenerated asset consulting. Please adjust your velocity accordingly. We need to cascade memos about our integrated policy alignment.

P.S. Igor, I love you.

Post fits, seems solid

I like Didriksons, not too expensive but good quality and warm