CFA

Hi, CFA level 2 here
Anyone have some study materials?
I have some I'm willing to share.
Whats the best way to do it anonymously?
I have for level 2
Schweser 2016 books
schweser 2016 qbank
schweser 2015 videos
schweser 2015 quicksheets

Anyone have any more study materials willing to share?
I will upload what I have if someone can recommend me a good host.

Get Anki and search CFA, there are mem cards for all the levels I believe. They won't teach you the whole thing (as you prolly know, but some ass will read this and assume they can just learn the cards), but excellent for review. Investments by Bodie has atleast a lot of level 1 things. Do you have any tips for CFA 1?

I'm an uni student who has decent amount of investments with 7.5% return rate, capital is in the 6 digits, on 5th year of investing, self learned, but am looking to do CFA 1 before I start looking for Internships next summer from big companies. (I don't go to a good university so no relying on grades). Do I have any chance to get an internship from a big company, let's say from UK?

Good luck Veeky Forums bro. Level 2 dropout, shits the real deal. Slacker for life here level 1 was cake, level 2 destroyed me twice. IMO you legit need to put in the bullshit hours they recommend (200+).

Pass it for me so my dreams can live on despite being a back office slave for life.

Get an internship with CFA level 1?
Not really, the competition is fierce.
Your time would be better spend networking.

CFA 1 was easy, I read schweser note, practice some questions and passed.

Yeah, I'm preparing for the worst.
Thanks.
What was the hardest topic for you?

Econ / Derivatives / Equity / Quant all interested me so I thought they were chill.

Finance Reporting and Fixed had to have been the worst for me, mind numbing. I hear Financial Reporting dropped pensions? That's a major plus if you never had to know that hell.

Level 1 was: here's some figures, do you have your equations memorized?

Level 2 was: here's a balance sheet and statement of ops - hope you know how to pull what data you think you need.

Defined contribution and a defined benefit pension plan?
Yeah we still learn those.
Im focusing hard on finance reporting, fixed and equity, they are what count the most.
Yeah I need to know everything by hearth..
Oh well, I like a challenge.

CFA 1 and being in university for Bachelors of Econ, not decent enough combo to get an internship for a summer? If there's any possibility, can you give any pointers on what should I add to it? I'm also fluent in 4 languages, if that's any plus to it?

Networking is key
Then learn some Excel/VBA
SQL
Yeah, its a plus. Concentrate on networking tho.

which languages

Spanish, Russian, English and one extremely rare language I'd rather not mention.
I'll get to that, thank you.

from the UK?

Charterholder here. Level 2 is a real bitch. I waltzed through level 1, but only passed level 2 on my third try.

What worked for me for both level 2 and 3 was just doing as many mock exams as possible. Try to get your hands on all the CFA/Schweser/other practice exams you can. Then just keep doing those motherfuckers. When you have done them all, do them again a second time. Yes, you will remember some questions and think it's a waste of time to repeat, but it's not - you will have learned what to look for. Exam questions are remarkably similar.

I started the nothing-but-exams review phase at around this time. Hopefully you've at least had a cursory glance at all the subjects by now.

Good luck to all of you!

Failed L2 3 times here
nope.gif
that was 4 years ago I made $200k last year w/out cfa cuckery. It's a pipedream user fuck it and quit

Yeah, thats what Im doing, I found some questions banks and older exams and do them all.
thanks for the advice.

what's your background?

Anyone have level 2 materials to share?
Practice exams especially.

gamarjoba dzmao

>failed L2 three times

Kek are you fucking retarded?

Which level exams have you taken and did you pass/fail them? How many times?

I havent found none on the web, free of course
I might bite the bullet and pay for those files.

Give me your contact info, I could help you share the cost.

Is the CFA really worth the time? I mean there is no guaranteed pay increase and it takes up a ton of time. It just seems like time could be better spent doing something else.

Are you really interested in it where you are willing to forego hanging out with friends, partying, etc for for atleast 6 mo before each exam? If not don't do it.

Don't do it if you don't have a finance or accounting degree. Don't do it if you aren't capable of getting yourself to independently study or got shit grades in uni.

Alright niggers.

Go on the piratebay and search CFA. Figure out how to torrent retards. There is your $10k in study material.

Thank me later but you probably aren't going to pass if you weren't able to independently figure that out.

Dude, the material I listed at the beginning isnt even on thepiratebay or other warezz bb website.

Alright, my throwaway is [email protected]