Sneakers - Walking to work edition

I'm going to be working retail very soon. I don't have a car (anymore) and will either be walking to or from work, or both.

I need a pair of Veeky Forums shoes that are comfortable to walk in and suitable for work. Post recommendations please & thank you.

Pic related cause they're walking lmao.

get sambas

Literally anything but Stan Smiths or Sambas.

If you want max comfy just get a tennis shoe and some decent insoles. Insoles make a much more noticeable difference.

t. ex-4 year retail cuck

Just get some triple black Nike roshes for cheap and change into something nicer at work

Most types of new balance lows or mids will work.

>t. ex-4 year retail cuck

op here. Yeah I know what you mean... I just recently hit a new low, let drugs get the better of me and now I'm bouncing back. Need some money in my pocket so I can improve various areas of my life.

Anyway, which insoles do you recommend? I notice I typically would need to size up if insoles are in the picture.

>I'm going to be working retail very soon
I'm sorry

Are gazelles all that different from Sambas? They seem to have a nice low profile.

I will come back with pics of some NB, hope they are Veeky Forums

Scratch that. I literally did not find a single pair of new balance I would wear unless they paid me.

these

what shoes are the left ones?

M8... no shit posting pls

Spezials

300 vintage
Just copped these

air max 95 black, comfiest crep.

Pretty difficult to come across in my country sadly - literally no stores carry them in person to try on

Which country do you live in?

Are you NEET? Even your garbage man gets paid user. There's things that need to be done, and somebody has to do them. I don't plan on working retail (actually it's at a hardware store) my whole life. As I mentioned I almost lost my life to drugs so I'm trying to get back on my feet. Speaking of feet, you didn't recommend any shoes. Please do so, because that's the point of this thread.

user I wouldn't be caught dead in these.

is it lowe's

Nope

Fuck what everyone else is telling you OP, get some sauconys. These are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn, they're like walking on pillows.

Any shoes that wont make me look autistic?

Literally my first thought when I saw these.

JUST

I do thank you for the recommendations. I just am not a fan of any shoes posted yet.

IME Nike's with lunarlon are v soft and v comfy

Good on you for working on yourself btw

I work in retail and I like my nmd's because they look pretty plain and go with the uniform but they are also comfy as fuck

Also these
I very much loved these shoes
I wore mine till they literally fell apart

Boost. Everyone says it's a meme but fr the comfort is unparalleled and some models look good

why are you even bothering if you work retail
you're going to be wearing a uniform and everyone knows it's literally imposible to be Veeky Forums in a work uniform

You have a point... however the shoes will stand out because the uniform will be so bland. In this case the shoes are that much more important imo.

All these shoes are terrible. Might as well put insoles in some vans old schools lmao

>Good on you for working on yourself btw

Thank you. It's not easy but I believe anyone can improve their situation with hardwork and the right mindset.

Does anyone know when these will release? Looks like the trails are the only ones out tomorrow

no
you don't want shoes that don't match the rest of your fit

Anyone have suggestions on a cool gray sneaker that I can actually use to run and as a beater?

Which one? Honestly, if all NMDS looked like these, they would be one of the best recent adidas.

I mean retail is pretty shitty to work in, I think he was just genuinely sorry you had to go through it. I'm glad you're getting your shit together though, wishing for the best.

Nigga I'm asking for style & comfort is that so hard to find? Does it not exist?

>I think he was just genuinely sorry you had to go through it

Yes. Well, I had my fun. Partying & drugs were fun but it left me broke and I realize I've not progressed since I graduated high school three years ago. Time to change that. Thank you all again, there seem to be some genuine people on here after all.

This

Get some pureboosts

Happy for you user that you are getting shit together slowly...

Winner. Fucking thank you user.

Thank you user. I know it'll be a long road and I still get 'cravings'. I'm glad I still have my mind. I've seen many drug abusers hit absolute rock bottom.

>Been reading everyday
>Will start work soon
>Will get gym membership once pay checks come in
>Going to (back) to college next semester

We're all fighting different battles. One thing my problem taught me was to be humble & understand everyone you encounter is going through something.

These are nice but the bumpy texture kind of ruins it.

Woah! All those tens!

Why, there might even be a thousand dollars there! Perhaps two or three! What an opulent and aesthetically pleasing display of the middle class!

LODS EMONE! $$$

>Nice plump ass
>user notices the 10 dollar bills

I have some bad news for you user.

Yeah, the cravings last for awhile. Even years out they will subtly work their way in, but the more time you get away from your DOC the less power they hold over you. I had a wild run with heroin for 5 years and went to some fucked up places, but it's been almost 4 years now since I last used it.

I still miss it sometimes but there are things in life that are so much better then drugs.

Meditation really helps me and has been proven to significantly decrease the risk of relapse in addition to improving mental health fairly drastically. Just find something that works for you. Glad to hear you're progressing on the other side man. It does get better.

(oh fuck they know)

sorry bout your shit taste

No need to be sorry user, to each his own.

Unfortunately all the NBs I've owned seemed to wear pretty quickly, and not in a good way.

Dope lookin' shoe tho

Glad to hear you too are doing better for yourself.

>4 years off heroin

Might as well be 8 years, and 8 years might as well be 16 years and so on. Keep it up user. And yes, I've been told meditation is great for many reasons.

Stay up. We will be just fine.

I'm on the same boat user. I don't want to look ugly, In might have to end up with basketball shoes since they seem decent. I might pick up these and call it a day, they seem modest and are very comfy according to the reviews

I also have a pair of eclipse but in a different color scheme, there very comfy and i love working in then, i need compliant shoes so i might pick these up

I haven't found a pair I'm totally happy with. Might say fuck it & get work boots lmao. Or soe variation of that.

I like both of them and would cop either or the campus ones that just came out.

The R1s are sold out everywhere now though in europe

sorry i wasn't drunk enough earlier so i was being petty :/// sorry for being a meanie :c

Thoughts on these?

Go to a decent shoe store, try on a few pairs that are over $100, pick the most comfortable ones. I bought some random Mizuno something-or-others because they're mega comfy.

figure out how to not work retail instead of how to look good walking to/from retail

your priorities are fuckt lol

Want to get Reebok classic leather's, but im on the fence whether I should get the full white's, the ones with gummy sole or with grey sole.

Money over bitches

wrong colorway friendo

I really paid £150 for a pair of nmds this morning lmao

Get them before normies ruin them

alexander mcqueen exaggerated soles

>go to journey's (I know) for Gazelles
>ask for size 10 while handing the guy a size 9
>comes back out
>"these are women's shoes"
>literally says size 9 men's on the tongue

Nigga I don't think you know me.

However, this is the fashion board, I'm asking a fashion related question. If you're doing so well for yourself you still failed to realize that fact.

Got a better colorway? I normally dress all black anyway.

Yeah i got these
They are pretty comfy but the problem is they wear really quickly like this guy said
Like if you get them dirty thats for life

These because they are extremely comfortable...just long looking.

thx senpai

id for those in the middle

Imo, cool if you want a dark look and also it's winter with snow on the ground

I dress like Raf all the time at job. Which is nice, because I wear full Raf after job kek.

get these

What is the comfiest, best quality sneaker I can get for ~120 USD?

I would prefer them to be white.

Thanks my dudes.

Falcon Elite 5