youtube.com/watch?v=fXF1QGqER_o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=2FsnVCLYcrM

the new new rap

toe
tricot
mouse on the keys
into it. over it.

Pretty much everything from White Noise Record, Topshelf Record, and Machupicchu INDUSTRIAS.

If I get bored of a band I just hop into their site and look randomly.

Paradis.

Personal favourites:
Toi et Moi
Garde Le Pour Toi
Hémisphère

youtube.com/watch?v=66YybA0wuuc

Noisia
Pile
Oneohtrixpointnever
Milanese
LCD soundsystem
Hot chip
Born gold
The avalanches
Just off the top of my head

Ichiko Aoba
Yvette Young
Jai Paul
James Blake
Made in Heights
Kilo Kish
Flying Lotus

>Tricot
My fucking man.

gang fatale, pearson sound, principe

>toe
My boi
Try Clever Girl, short-lived band, but what they produced was great
Jazzy math-rock
youtube.com/watch?v=9INO6a3LkWw

>Oneohtrixpointnever
Veeky Forums

>LCD soundsystem
>The avalanches
Great, but not necessarily Veeky Forums

>Ichiko Aoba
>Yvette Young
Great comfycore, not always Veeky Forums, depends on your aesthetic

You probably already know about Fishmans, but if you haven't give them a try.
Give Tayi Bebba by Clap! Clap! a try lads. Combines west african sounds/samples with this really rhythmic UK garage.

youtube.com/watch?v=wB38xWcWwbc&list=PLHVokI9h2iKXXQEGTISsXOZka2NQF3-Ng

please kill me already
youtube.com/watch?v=F44xQcbvdds

holy smokes i was going to post xxx b4 i came into this thread

Are you guys really interested in music ? What do you like about stuffs that you like ? I find no point in embracing patrician and difficult music anymore, idk why. Like everytime i tried again, i'm like "for what ? Oh okay, to make me feel like i belong in the place i wish i belong". recently i just wanted to listen to fucking metallica and i hate myself for it.

everytime i look at my playlist now i'm like "why can't i like these ? I can't make Metallica my main thing, i don't want to fall into 'that' category. I have to be better than that." And then i started listening to these and then i yawned.

But i won't give up. I HAVE TO enhance my music IQ. Fashion, philosophy and music is all that i've got.

And now even i'm starting to lose passion in music. Like i almost don't like music anymore.

Both of these guys fuck. I forgot about re:plus.
Saosin, La Dispute, Pianos Become the Teeth if I'm feeling like an angsty bitch.
Checking out all your recs, loving Clever Girl so far.

try The Brave Little Abacus - Okumay, while you're at it

The Spongebob vocals, insecurity, outsider vibe and all round dorkishness don't make them very Veeky Forums, but I sincerely believe that they have one of the greatest emo discographies
youtube.com/watch?v=FnV7GNQl9Cw

just listen to music you like. listening to ""cool"" music that you don't like is NOT Veeky Forums

stop listening to /mu/-core trash then

>hemisphere
this came on an apple music radio station the other day, any more similar stuff? v cool

god tier

My nigga free

Clarence Clarity
youtube.com/watch?v=fmO0H0N9yXc

Stop being stupid. Nobody cares about what music you listen to.

but then what else can make me more superior to others but i can still enjoy ?

people do judge from music taste

stop listening to /mu/ shit then

They have no taste.

Actual good music

Check out The Brand New Heavies first album.

there's only two kinds of music : /mu/ and mtv. are you telling me to be a normie ? like seriously are you telling me to downgrade myself ?

Mu deliberately listens to shit because no one else would.

>people do judge from music taste
boring people

Well, people actually into music jusge you as someone not into music

but they're the people who matter. based on looks and scene

like what ? all their shits are dope and superior as fuck. i wish i can be more like them. i wish i have higher tolerance on difficult music

Personal favorite genres are lofi and ambient
It's just nice and cozy
youtube.com/watch?v=fXF1QGqER_o

has my month been effay?

what do you mean "into" music though? I know a lot of musicians in my town that have pretty common taste in music but I would always take their word over someone who thinks is "into" music because is browsing /mu/ all day

merle haggards swinging doors album is good
dexter wansels life on mars album is good
truckin with albert collins is good
traveling without moving by jamiroquai is good
everything you ever wanted to know about silence is good
mom & dad by cherub is good
the new mewithoutyou, norah jones, dance gavin dance, balance and composure, and steve vai albums are good

showdown! is good, brand new heavies are good, willie nelsons my own peculiar way is good, marvin gaye whats going on is good, waylon jennings lonesome onry and mean is good, victor wootens solo record is fun, bad rabbits are good

>people do judge from music taste
so? then you find someone who likes the same music as you. it isn't hard considering you like popular music

probably got rejected for being a pleb or something

>so? then you find someone who likes the same music as you. it isn't hard considering you like popular music
but i don't want to be that kind of person. that's not the kind of persona i'm trying to be

how do you find new music ?

La Dispute loses Veeky Forums credibility due to it being popular with tumblr emos, which make myspace emos from 2007 seem a LOT less cringey.

I know which is why I mentioned I only listen to them if I'm feeling like an angsty little baby.
On brighter days, there's the entire discography of Ellegarden.

I like everything you scrobbled, and the themes of introversion, sadness and melancholy that are present in every artist in your past 30 days can be Veeky Forums if it matches your aesthetic.

Please tell me that most of your modest mouse scrobbles are from the early albums up to and including the moon and antarctica