Palladiums are objectively the best shoes, without question. Low price, sturdy enough to hike in...

Palladiums are objectively the best shoes, without question. Low price, sturdy enough to hike in, and can be worn with everything.

Other urls found in this thread:

spalwart.com/product/12/special-mid/153/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

(You)

>sturdy enough to hike in
Maybe if you stay on the trails, turbofag.

sadly, they look awful
like the gay twinky brother of an actual boot

I have their baggy leathers and they've stayed in pristine condition through snow, dirt, sand, climbing fences, and running

Absolutely not
They look awful and the quality is shit. I give you the cheap price though.

>sturdy enough to hike in

are you fucking serious

come fite me irl with fists

The eyelets on my gray canvas baggies have rust in them, how do i clean them and the fabric around them?

I'm not sure about the canvas, but for the eyelets you could scrub them a bit with a Brillo pad and then lightly oil them to help prevent future rust

Why have they stopped making a lot of the baggy designs and switched to nu-shit?

Just bought their baggy leather gusset for snow.
Pretty nice and comfy. Little expensive for the upgrade. But there are some pretty nice designs, THAT THEY DONT MANUFACTURE ANYMORE FOR SOME DUMB REASONS

(Root beer pilot)

Why not spalwart specials?
spalwart.com/product/12/special-mid/153/

I went for a 10+ mile hike in Palladiums, was not a good decision.

Why not?
They were pretty comfy to walk in for me.

too bad they look like shit

I have these and I love them. I just need some noice pants to go along with them.

Objectively false

They go fine with literally every pant

Hiking in boots is dumb as fuck unless if it's wet out and these aren't waterproof

>hiking in boots is dumb as fuck
>2017
>not knowing about hiking boots

what the fuck?

They're not great hiking shoes, they're OK hiking shoes. If you're just going on a leisurely trail they're fine, but if you're scrambling up rocks and through bushes then they're not great.

They are however amazing for winter. I've had one pair for 5 years of canadian winters.

I dunno which model you had but mine were waterproof as fuck.

only their Tactical Leather (which they don't sell anymore)
annoying how you have to drill your own hole for an extra top eyelet

My have had a seam come undone on the back and the toe has started to come loose on my mates.
I'm sure they're an alright design for light hiking depending on terrain (especially considering soldiers have worn similar) but not sure about current build quality.