Is my outfit stupid thread

Is my outfit stupid thread.
Ill start.
With standard fit blue jeans and black sneakers.

Looks pretty good and comfy desu

Thanks m8 I live in Utah and it is still cold as balls so it is bretty warm.

>MFW I ALSO LIVE IN UTAH

Salt Lake area?

Riverdale

I live in the west valley area. If you wanted to meet for coffee or whatever id be down.

Kind of a weird offer to a stranger mate.

oh sweet this turned into faggot hookup thread. And here I thought it was just going to be about ops shitty outfit.

I kid I kid

but ya fuck this thread. If you need to ask other people if your outfits ok you are a pleb and insecure

Hey man, im just bored drunkposting. If the thread is shit and not fit for the board report it and sage it idc. Im not particularly insecure but I can see the perception. Not gay either but on this site your forgiven for thinking so.

>if you need to ask other people if your outfits ok then your a pleb
>on a board dedicated to outfits and fashion

Chad, no homo

>on a board dedicated to outfits and fashion

Yup what does that have to do with

>i-is my f-fit cool yet guys?

We only care about fashion in a very theoretical sense here.

Trying to apply what you learn as you develop your own style and attempting to get critique on that development is plebscum as fuck.

You fucking knob.

There are currently multiple threads about "what are you wearing today", "do I have effay potential", and "post outfits and rate" tier topics. Are you going on those and giving your stupid fucking lectures there?

>seeking critique is plebskum as fuck
You wot?

Honestly you like any other faggot on this board. If you're going for a greyman look you've achieved.

Cont.

nah, just the ones where the daft cunts show up

the trap thread is fucked tho. 113 replies and counting. Veeky Forums is /soc/ 1.0. fuck.

You might have a point desu

u 'avin a laugh m8

Fair. Fair point. It is a bit out of hand.

Im from r9k so maybe I am a daft cunt. Idk it seemed odd to me you target this thread with all the others populating the board being basically the same thing.

This was the first thread I saw and the word insecure *triggered* me because I am incredibly insecure. Only reason I haven't killed myself yet is because I'm pretty sure everyone is.

you're fine tho. Veeky Forums has been going down hill for years. I can't even remember if it was ever good, actually.

Im actually be to the board, but I don't really think I like it at all. Its even more abrasive than r9k, fit, and g, my main boards. And when its not abrasive it is fucking stupid. The threads I've lurked in today have already shown that. But yeah everyone pretty much feels insecure, hell you'd fit in pretty well in r9k though Im not sure how you'd like it or how that statement comes across.

I used to lurk r9k and I can relate to some of the stuff there but I'm in a weird pseudo-normie place so some of the deep-state r9k stuff is a little much. i haven't been there in months tho so maybe it's changed.

And yeah, Veeky Forums is mostly projection (enhanced) the board but some people aren't such huge dicks. I'm not fashionable at all but I like coming here and seeing other people try, plus I like collecting dope fashun piks. fa/fit/g/lit/mu is my normal cycle right now.

R9k is much the same for better or worse. Less Stanley threads which is good, but the guy who wants a Filipino gf doesn't post which is sad to me. Is lit any good? I have been getting /out/ more and it is starting to be part of my routine.

lit is kind of like Veeky Forums but for books.

I dunno, I kind of like boards that have a ton of either actual or faux shitbirds with a small group of people who seem p laid back and who are there to discuss stuff and offer advice/critiques/ideas without being cocks about it.

glad to hear you're getting /out/ more; the more you do it the easier it gets, nature is calming; and people aren't so bad. everyone is broken in their own way so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

i gotta get back to coding this project in EmberJS (kill me please) as its due in 4 hours but it was nice talking with you user. you seem chill. have fun exploring Veeky Forums more. i'll give /r9k/ a whirl again soon

Good luck with the project. Likewise user, good talk.