So cop or not?

Other urls found in this thread:

rubylane.com/item/738907-Cx26A401/Vintage-LANVIN-Sport-Jacket-Coat-Scotland
imgur.com/a/NXTrN
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hows the quality of Battenwear?

shit wrong pic

mmmm looks comfy

they really do! or should i just get the patagonia shia fleece sweater?

very high quality, noticably better than 'mid-range' brands like Reigning Champ or Our Legacy

cop or not?
it's L, but really cheap (about 10 dollars)
Will it look good oversized?
I'm usually wearing S/M and I'm skeleton

w2c

theres only one (it's used) so i'm not telling

i wear s/m and im skinny and i have a size M
it fits huge definitly size down 1 or 2 sizes depending on how you want it

help do i cop these or not? i copped some wide oversized pants which i think would look amazing with some minimalistic white sneakers ala CP, but im too broke after spending 200$ on those pants.

They're only 80 so fuck it, go for it

cop

should i? 6ยด3 with muscles but not bulky, a bit lankier than ottermode

Looks like they'll be clinging to your ankles like some fetish tier latex-gear. IMO go for something like this

cop?

Def cop, love everything I have by them.

It will be massive. I wouldn't risk it, but it's only $10 so whatever.

Only if you're really set in the "looking like how kids dressed in the 80s/90s" vibe.

If you can get the proportions on your fits right, def cop. Leather looks real nice. Also consider if your style doesn't lean towards extremely slim fitting.

would probably go for this look but more punk-ish, kinda my style right now

Should I cop a camel coat? I really like how they look, but at the same time they all look the same, if that makes sense. It's about $140.

I've lived in a sort of provincial area most of my life and my clothes have reflected it, being mostly workwear/milsurp. This would be my first step in a real "urban" direction, where clothes don't really need to be all that tough. I would probably need to update a lot of my wardrobe though.

woops, example pic:

I should mention I moved to a big city now.

Nah, senpai. Shit's overplayed. If you want one invest in a quality piece. Go to flea markets and buy one in wool that weighs a ton. I did this. Black coat, but same concept. Best coat ever, and it was like $5

What sort of more formal coat would you recommend? I feel like everyone here has a black wool coat, and none are really interesting. Is there something I can do to make it fit exceptionally well? I'm attracted to the camel because it is more rare, and has caught my eye a couple of times. Is it possible that it is overplayed in your region but not mine?

I already have a parka I enjoy a lot, my options are camel coat or the scottish(specifically Barbour) wax jackets, but I don't really like field jackets very much.

>kinda my style right now
Don't buy anything, just grab basics in good quality. Instead, find your style, not something you feel right now, but who and what you are. Then start buying things that you feel comfortable in.

Just go with Patagonia Snap-T
or... OR if you really want comfy check out The North Face's Novelty Denali jacket

If you don't have a proper coat, definitely you need one in your wardrobe. I'd hit up thrift shops, yard sales, flea-markets and other places where you can get second-hand stuff in the more fancy neighbourhoods around your area. If you're ballin' there's a lot of sales going around now as well, hell if you're really ballin' just browse farfetch/ssense.

My coat is actually a bit too big. But Denmark is cold as fuck so it works out when you're wearing layers of knitwear under it.

Here's a proper camel coat. Made out of actual camel hair as well.
rubylane.com/item/738907-Cx26A401/Vintage-LANVIN-Sport-Jacket-Coat-Scotland

ok, first of im 18 y/o, but my style has been kinda the same for thr last three years and i feel like i could use these boot in more formal situations without owning a pair of overplayed chelseas, fuck you made me think twice about the boots

Worst case: You don't like them, resell at Grailed.

yeah or send them back

c
n
n
the silhouette is bit tight, go for n, I was never a fan of the way these types of shoes form on my feet personally
n

Need a pair for warm pants for the winter. Can't find much that's slim, in 31x34 and ships to Canada. c/n?

Meme

which one cop or none?
imgur.com/a/NXTrN

the gum color on the soles looks pretty bad on the website but doesnt look bad in real life it seems.