idk bro i get so much pussy my cock has motion sickness

>tfw George Takei has seen more vaginas than me

Source?

BAD
A
D

my whole life desu

Same do you look really young as well?

dif. user. People usually think I look 5 to 12 years younger than I am. Not even baby face.

delet

Next panel they talk about how they only drop trow for skinnyfats in flame shirts wielding Excalibur.

Feels unrelated to this board

NEXT

>tfw you look like a complete brodude

dont know because I have called very hot by several models I have dated

true story

At least people are paying attention to the guy in that comic

Not sure
But theres a girl in my education class that I am gonna ask out for a drink shameless next week before class

>cute light blue sweater
>even cuter fox stitch in on it

This turned me on so much and made me feel so inadequate as a man at the same time. I think I have a new fetish.

this
OP, give the sauce you doubblenigger

you cunts stay the hell away from that cuck shit

>tfw everyones gay friend

Late but it's from Snotgirl. A comic by the Scott Pilgrim guy and a fucking great artist which is the main reason I'm reading.

desu i dont get the hate for him

lost at sea is a great debut and seconds was phenomenal

It feels liberating because heterosexual sex is psychologically exhausting and super pressuring

It's from Snotgirl 2

anyone here reading snot girl?

Nothing wrong with a little femdon my friend

Maybe for someone not straight like you, speak for yourself

>How does it feel boys?

it feels like shit trying being a 5'5 midget and having only gay guys hit on you because they think you're a bottom. why wasn't i blessed with at least 5 more inches. life is cruel

Why don't you let one of those gay guys bless you with at least 5 more inches?

I'm pretty sure this happened to me at a party last night. Feels bad honestly. I will forever live with girls finding me attractive but not in a way that allows me to fuck

No it's because you are a huge fucking pussy who does nothing to get what you want

don't people on this board realize women don't care about men's fashion? even gay men won't fuck you because you're fashionable. you do it for yourself or to look impressive. do you want to fuck a 6/10 because she's really fashionable? would you drop a 9/10 for being frumpy?

> pic

I don't get it.

90% sure this is the case with me lmao

b a b y f a c e boys

i don't know this feel

>do you want to fuck a 6/10 because she's really fashionable?
maybe, maybe not
> would you drop a 9/10 for being frumpy?
definitely

i know this feeling really well
but sometimes girls want to fuck the lil puppy dog

C.C?

fucking incredible

>do you want to fuck a 6/10 because she's really fashionable? would you drop a 9/10 for being frumpy?

Yes to both. If a girl has a unique or well thought-out sense of style, I find it captivating and a massive turn-on and that would raise her "score" by at least 3 points in my book. Likewise I rarely ever notice girls with amazing genetics if they're wearing some variant of the basic bitch uniform.

ive done both those things

I've embraced it and now I want a nice girl to keep me as a pet boy. Too bad it will never happen.

Every fucking time

Nice

5' 4" here
I legitimately feel like girls don't even look at me anymore...should I just end it?