COP OR NAH?

THIS IS FUCKING $120 in AUSTRALIA!

Other urls found in this thread:

journeys.com/product/381783
amazon.com/gp/product/B0032UYHJ0/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

?

how much is that in american money? I'd say they are worth the 55 dollars I paid. My fav shoe btw and I've spent money on cps

Meh
Meme

there's already a thread

wait until asos has a sale on and cop them there, can get for about $90 sometimes

Oh nice! when will the sale go on?

I have no idea sorry, they have them intermittently. Join their mailing list and you'll have a better idea when it comes around.

pic related, when I copped mine

Cop or nah? 45$ on the feiyue website, wondering if this fe lo ii origine is worth that

Is that $120 USD? I'm American and considering moving to Australia. But if there's a 200% markup on shit then forget it.

AUD.

We probably don't want you anyway.

Around $90 USD

prices in aus are insane

damn. just picked up a new pair of these for $36 stateside. can't you just proxy from ebay for US retail?

Should i cop shoes like pottery low whites off grailed Or not worth it used?

Cop or is there something similar that is better?

or these

i have these they are very nice and comfy

which one, if any at all (last one is navy)

am girl btw

Cop? If not can someone recommend me a good shoe in similar style?

Looks better than the reebok because the nylon looks shiny as shit in half of the pictures.

3>2>4>1
these
do not cop
dnc in aus these are already overplayed by fuckboys

poor man's m65

Where I live these go for € 80. Such bullshit. I copped them when they were 50 % off, the "Pro" model with the gum soles, I think. And even that is too much for these shoes.

What is this even

>do not cop
can you recommend something in similar style?

that looks like shit do not cop

This wear is not Veeky Forums but there is no easier shoes to pull off besides low top balck chucks

nice dubs, shit shoes

tis kay

second is nice

no
and - it's hard to recommend something decent - the silhouette is obnoxios

reverse search shows that's dutch military jacket, do not cop shiny but mat one. still looks nothing like m65 man

Cop this coat?

$86

>buying from Asos
Enjoy the worst possible experience

HNNNG these vans are perfect but out of stock. How do i contact vans to get them to produce these again.

>not using google

come on man.

journeys.com/product/381783

holy shit man thanks!

amazon.com/gp/product/B0032UYHJ0/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I think these would look good but don't know about quality

??????????

not for for $120
only if they're cheap as fuck, I got sfbs from Marshall's for $40, wouldn't pay much more for them.
meh
not a fan of either
bottom left
there are thousands of shoes that look similar, they will fit with many outfits, there is nothing unique about them, why do you need our advice? the are generic ass shoes that no one will notice, just try them on and decide for yourself.
no
don't like the collar but I guess it could look ok if that's your style
see rant above, although these are nicer than that other user's b&w shoes and have the weave.

$200 wolverine 1k suede boots, keep or return? not too happy about some shitty details in the welt and sticking for how expensive these are.

no
nah, these look kinda weird to me

as for me, which one do I cop
Alternatively if anyone has any other nice backpacks for ~£30 I'm open to suggestions

*stitching

this or white?

Fan of these for suuuure

unsure on these lads

left I guess, I like my patagonia transport pack but it was more than your budget, they might have cheaper bags.
black will probably look too fast food worker tier
Sure
bump

Thoughts on surf style tops? Any jacket or windbreaker.

The bomber

I wouldn't pay that much
No
interesting, cop
New balances for sure
None of them but if you have to then 3
They look like middle school skate shoes
This looks bad, just get an actual m65 if you like the look
I wouldn't

I don't want to spend this much on the plainest white sneakers ever, but I also really want a pair of very simple white leather sneakers

Want to cop low black canvas sneaks. Which one is better?
Chucks are like 50€, Shoes Like Pottery from what I read are best canvas sneakers out there in terms of price/quality, they cost 120€ (which isn't os bad for my wallet). Which one?

Correction, Chucks are 37,50€.

If you can spare the extra cash, shoes like pottery are definitely worth it

keep them they are beautiful

vans are stupidly expensive in EU too, kids see american celebrities wearing them and that drives the price up
just get any other simple canvas sneaker. in EU supergas are are good alternative

If the money isn't tight, Shoes Like Pottery are. Those look really nice.

Chucks are for destroying, imo. They might cost half as much, but they won't last half as long.

dude no lol, they cost more because of import duties, exchnge rates and the European tolerance for price fixing.

Having said that, you can still get em cheaply if youre patient, I got 3 pair of Old Skool for £20 each from the UK on Black Fridy - some shops had 50% discounts plus promo codes etc. I lovve Vans so its worth me doing this every year but yeh, just go for cheaper alternatives if the inflated retail is your only option, theyre disposable canvas shoes and not worth more than $30

Top right

Lmao in Poland old skools cost like 220pln (54usd) in the brick and mortar vans shop and 160pln (39 usd) in the internet, so it's not that bad.
The stationary vans shop has often sales, last year I've bought authentics for 99pln (24usd)

Theyre a bit messed up but i can just clean em up c/n?

Cop
Dnc
Dnc
I don't like these type of shoes in general but if I had to choose i'd say these ones
I'd prefer lunar Stefan Janoski's
It looks like it fits like shit
I really dig the things on the sides of it, I'd say cop
White
The color isn't very versatile but if you have clothes that work with it then cop
Y if you are into streetwear
Depends on the price and condition, if both are good then cop

fuck me are those pricey, I was waiting for a sale when they were £55

defo get them though, easily one of my favourite shoes of all time

I've bought several things from Nike, vans, and Fred Perry from ASOS in Australia (always on sale or with discount) and I never had any problems. Price was good and shipping was as quick as you'd expect.

c/n? for $188

what the jacket or the guy?

pullover jacket

it look aright but nothing about it screams $200 worth of hoodie to me...i guess its good quality. get it if you like it, its fairly inoffensive

hello yes asos does sell reputable brands thank you

Things tend to be pricey in Australia because they earn a lot, and companies can get away with selling at higher prices because shipping is too expensive from America and Europe.
Buying and renting houses in Australia is especially expensive.

fuckin hell Veeky Forums do we really need advice on vans and black sweaters? /facepalm/

>sierra leone

No
No
No
No
No
Top Right or Bottom Left or better yet, none
No
Look for a better option, this is kinda plain and boring
No
YES...but if they're sold out, you could prolly cop them for a resale price from a seller on ebay
No
Yes
No
Neither
This...or white if you want. But yes, cop it
Yes
If you mean that one, then yes
Yes
Yes, if you think you can pull it off
No
No
No
Nothing in that picture

What about this jacket
Alpha Industries
B-7 Vintage Sheepskin Parka
Sherpa, Sheepskin, Coyote Fur, Reinforcing Leather etc.

CAD 2881.47
I can afford it easily. Cop or nah?

cop the white ones

c/n?

This or...

or this?

Which one is better?

Bottom imo. W2c?

Of the three, this one looks the best. I advise against grey bc too many other people get grey nbs

Copped the first pair on amazon a little while ago for $24 lmao, they're pretty slick. I'd prefer them over the second pair for sure, but it really depends on what you want.

These are on sale. I kind of like them but at the same time I don't really like the polish / shine. What does Veeky Forums think?

Thanks
Copped the first pair.

>I kind of like them
>I don't really like

You don't want them but you're blinded by the sale. Would you buy them at full price? If no, dnc.

True. I'm probably just going to get Wolverine 1000 miles

w2c?

cop or nah? they're like fifty bucks and I don't own black shoes currently.

Those vans are 30$ USD in Los Angeles.

which should I cop if any?

Its a good quality shoe but I dont know if I should cop since I already have enough shoes.

cop or nah? I could use a pair of shoes that go passed my ankles and they look kinda sick. Not sure if I should get these or just the radial pks

Sure.

Go with black sambas or the top one
Get some black and white chucks

Which one lads

cons of left one are bit too padded/heavy for winter here (between -3 and 3 degreees) and more bulky overall

cons of right one is worse finish and colour imo (fabric is little more shiny, greyish green)

DNC FRENCH FEIYUE COPY

COP CHINA FEIYUE ORIGINAL

not for 120
you're not kanye
palladium ripoff? no
none
seriously?
just buy desert boots if you really want this style
too many colors, return
white, black looks like waiter shoes
>fur collars

Palladiums seem to be what im looking for in terms of a light weight water resistant boot, but the inch of fucking tread on the bottom kind of puts me off. im 6'3 already and don't need to be taller.

i do love how these look tho.

Left or Right? Nudies

Left out of the two

Not a fan of the leather up against rubber, prefer canvas for palladiums look