What music do rich people listen to?

What music do rich people listen to?

Most pop music is rebellious friday night prole stuff. How does having money change ones musical tastes?

Bourdieu thought the bourgeois preferred restrained, calm music, but I don't know how this translates into the age of instant digital music.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9paNJJqMn3c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Gangsta rap about making money.

Old school rap > pop

Whatever is on the radio while they are driving to clients.

I literally only listen to classical and occasionally Paul simon type musi

they don't actually search for songs like poor people do to waste their time, the paid hookers or other leeching friends will put something on to impress the rich guy/girl, while he enjoy's being rich and not doing much anything.

>letting money change you fundamentally
i shiggery diggery doo

Why shouldn't you have different priorities in a different situation?

I highly doubt it'd change musical taste.

I guess it'd be statistically more entry level/shit because of their level of pre occupation

>I am a rock! I am an island!
>And a rock feels no pain, and an island never cries.
;_;

Since getting serious and working, I listen exclusively to tibetan singing bowls.
If I'm travelling or working out or cruising in a boat/car, it's what he said -

>1216349
But like the other guy said, it's usually an internet rap station, apart from a very small and select playlist, which is kinda like my signature/ring entry tune to get me into 'mode'

'Hate Me Now' - Puff Daddy Ft. Nas is my go-to, for that opera sampling...

Guys, I mean rich people, not people successfully climbing out of the middle class.

Currently listening to -
Three Six Mafia - Stay High
(playlist)

I have a rich uncle (I mean 9 figures rich, no I won't see any of it ever since I haven't seen him in years, I think him and my dad got into a fight).

When I was younger he used to babysit me with his own kids and when he drove us around he would literally listen to some guy say "Money" over and over again on a casette. It was literally just a guy repeating "money" the whole time. Sometimes my uncle would say it along with the guy. it was fucked but I didnt care since he would always get us happy meals. he would always pay extra for a second toy, man I miss him.

skrilla by kodak black on loop

Klezmer.

kek, that sounded like a fun time.

bobby axelrod listens to Metallica

dubstep while surrounded by whores and coke

youtube.com/watch?v=9paNJJqMn3c
MADE me think of that

I miss my "uncle" too user
>loved him more my real dad
>violated me anally but always bought me a present
no homo

Tears for Fears

post her feet, faggot

Not even shitting you, but I've noticed rich guys LOVE club bangers

My dad is worth over 30m USD and basically only has listened to country all his life. All his rich friends who are worth more just listen to much the same.

George Bush syndrome?

red house painters?

Let me put it this way: poor people are not allowed to listen to "lah di dah" music by their peers. It's considered arrogant.

Is this the case with rich people, or is "lah di dah" just replaced by "tryhard," and considered upstart behaviour?

>to clients.
Subtle kek.

the true elite rich listen to vaporwave

I'm poor af and I listen to vaporwave

He's talking about people who aren't in oil.