>how do i look?
Like a faggot
>anna look like this one dude
So like another faggot?

don't be rude fag at least give some constructive criticism

hi galcher lustwerk

Shave asap

Awful terrible bad facial hair.
Can't see your face (probably a good thing lol)
Do you always leave your mouth half open?
Also your jacket seems to be falling off.

am trying to grow it out to a beard, i have cleaned it up since then but im just tryna grow it out

I feel you but your beard will come in when it's ready. That patchy stuff looks grotty. At the very least go for some stubble.

yeah the facial hair sucks im not too sure if i should continue growing or just shave it off completely lol, in real life it doesn't look bad at all but in pictures it shows and looks worse,
my face is pretty average and ok looking i would think, well, girls say im pretty decent,
mouth half open because of my grillz on lol , yeah jacket half on because fuck it why not lmao

, also what do you think would look good on me?

yeah i get you, im gonna go get a haircut tomorrow or sunday so im just gonna ask my barber to trim it up i guess, thanks

a noose
You're a fucking useless hypebeast, you add nothing to this world, and you never will.

can you post a pic of your face from straight on?

calling me a hype beast when i made my hat, with a tommy jacket and a hoodie i got when i went to nepal for a month
?????
and ya here

i think i wanna buzz my hair im not too sure but i have a big forehead and a bad widows peak, its in my genetics to have a receding hairline and my brother is nearly bald at the ripe old age of 23

Just a broke hypebeast then

ye you look decent/ok. depending on how tall you are you're fine. that being said from the pictures you posted your type of style is usually shit on here at Veeky Forums. not sure you'll get any (good at least) advice here.

i don't see how that makes sense, i have money but i dont spend it on overpriced shit like supreme and bape , what do you want me to say ??? LOOOL

holy shit dude kill yourself immediately

alright thanks lol i've just been browsing through Veeky Forums a long time and i just wanted to see what people would say , first thing to do is take my shitty facial hair off , second is to kill myself

Eyy OP, you look aight. If you're going to go with a beard, grow it out more. Maintaining a good look with a penciled beard is tough, especially when it ends in your sparse goatee. In addition, even when it does usually a filled in beard looks better anyways.

Only thing I can say about the OP pic is ditch the necklace. That shit looks awful.

the reason it looks like the abomination it does is because im trying to grow it out hahaha,
my bestfriend gifted me the necklace and i thought it looked ok in the outfit but i guess not hahahaha, thanks