Fuccboi General

INAUGURAL EDITION

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mBGpO7dKCIY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How to pull off V-neck shirts? I like the shape, but I don't know how to wear them without looking like I just want to show off my gains.

I wanna wear them in a way that looks good without coming off as douchy. :/

Am I overthinking the way I hang my button ups?

Both green and blue shirts are damp, left one is hung on its side, right is obviously hung by its shoulders.

Left, green is scrunched and I'd probably need to flip it over or else it'll never dry properly.

Right, blue is drying well but I don't want there to be a shoulder "bulge" once it dries/fuck up the shoulder frame construction

>How to pull off V-neck shirts
you dont v necks are fucking disgusting

no u

w2c this jacket?

I've got 120usd to spend on some casual sneaker (summer here) and I regularly wear old skools/sk8 his but I can not for the love of god get out of vans. Anyone got any suggestion?

looks like a typical carhartt worker's jacket without the logo on the chest

Worry about getting some fucking drywall before you expend any more energy on scrunched shirts with bulges.

Get some sauconys. They're comfortable, cheap, and there are a ton of colors and models to choose from.

buy used margelia gats

should be able to get a pair for around 150

this

Why do some Shoes Like Pottery shoes have a different logo than others?

What's a good full body shaver

what are my options for men's pants aside from jeans? that's all I own currently. chinos and joggers? where can I get nice ones for cheap?

im gonna get some hm skinny lows and i want a longer leg length for the sweet stacks but the thing is im a 27 and the highest that goes is 27/32. if i get the 28/34 will it still be skinny enough that its stiff and i get the stacks? ty

Anyone know what year this/any info about it? all i know is that its Dries Van Noten

I have them they run pretty small. 28 should be fine

>Not the Kirby version

youtube.com/watch?v=mBGpO7dKCIY

How much moisturizer am I supposed to put on? I put on enough to cover my whole face, so a little more than a pea-sized blob, but my skin is still as dry as it was before I started applying it, just with less spots.

Where to get ozweegos in women size? Preferably in Europe shipping

shirt should be shoulders, pants should basically be just hung halfway over the coathanger
just dont hang any knitwear and youll be fine mr autismo

Did I fuck up?

Post fits for these shoes besides joggers + hoodie

How should I hang knitwear?

I mean, how should I dry it since I can't hang it

where the hell can i buy johnundercover?

How do I stretch dress shoes? They fit but are way too tight. I can barely wear them for long

This
Never seen anyone look good in a V-neck

Bought this as a beater/bad hair day hat.
Should I take the stickers off or leave them on?

Throw away the hat, jaguars are actual trash

unless you're a black person who plans on exchanging the hat for a different one next week take the stickers off
that trend died years ago anyway

Rate my hat
>homeade edition

Yup. Always horrible.

Wrong
Keep it casual and light, pair with a button up that looks good undone, like flannel.

where is an online retailer where i can find lace up shirts?
short or long sleeved.

I would usually lay mine on a surface, like a couch or bed. You don't it be dragging too much otherwise it'll stretch and become distorted very easily.

get some proper hangers instead of being that autistic

normie: the shoe

Forgot to say - Anyone have these? How's the fit? Are they transparent?

Why would you buy these? Just buy literally any 10 dollar white tee

I want a nice tan utility jacket with the zipper on the collar hiding a hood. Any recommendations?

try them on in store you fucking mong

Would this coat go well with black docs?

What should I use to polish/condition black calfskin boots?
Should I cop some Meltonian, Saphir, or Lexol conditioner? Other rec's?

have it opened up. Docs are versatile and fit a lot of shit

Actual trash

>proper hangers
Wut

28/34 is an online only size my dude

Saphir if you can afford a $30 jar

Lexol if you're poor.

Really good looking and comfy. Good cop.

How do I keep my dark colored clothes from getting like a billion tons of lint on them holy shit

>lint roller my pants before leaving the house
>1 hour later they have accumulated several metric tons of lint again

Do you roll around on animals?

no

Weird

what material are your pants? texture also has a lot to do with how much lint collects. Also vacuum your place weekly.

Corduroy

Do you guys recommend using shoe trees? I just copped a pair of Red Wing's, but I've never used a shoe tree on any of my shoes before.

Can I pull off ripped black jeans in a sort of military-punk style if I'm 170 lbs and muscular? I want it to work on someone not-skinny but I dunno how.

what should I ask for if I want to get this haircut? Is it easy to pull off?

cop or not?

I wouldn't, though I don't like metallica

you ask the barber you want a hitler youth haircut
that's it!

Ask for the Richard Spencer

Right side is Islamic SLP - don't wear unless you support ISIS

if you like the band

Will a messy undercut look fine if I have somewhat thin hair? Not thinning, just not exactly dense.

I cropped and distressed these
What do I wear with it?

band merch is not effay
also it's H&M poser tier
so yeah, no cop

show your barber this picture and say "give me this haircut"

How to wear white shoes without looking like a fuckboy? Black jeans look so fuckboy with them

Is it ok to wear something like the classic Clubmaster sunglasses(black frames with golden accents) with a silver watch and silver cufflinks?