Long unisex earrings

If you guys can find earrings in length like in the photo on ebay from Europe to Asia please post the link here.

>ANY YEAR, ANY CENTURY, ANY MILLENNIUM.
>MUTILATING ONE'S BODY.

I don't see much inherently wrong with getting earrings, as long as it's just 1 and not cringy, like a single stud or tiny loop. I think it can look quite nice if carried out well. Anyways, if you don't like it, you can always take it out and the small hole will close up to the point that you cannot notice it anymore. However, i am against tattooing and ear spacers, and piercings on anywhere other than the ear.

Wait a minute...

Is that a...

>However, i am against tattooing and ear spacers, and piercings on anywhere other than the ear.

THAT MAY BE SO, BUT FOR THE WRONG REASONS; ID EST: YOU DO NOT CONDONE "EAR SPACERS", AND PIERCINGS IN OTHER ZONES OF THE BODY, NOT BECAUSE YOU ARE DISGUSTED BY BODILY MUTILATION, BUT BECAUSE THEY ARE EITHER NOT SOCIALLY ACCEPTABLE, OR BECAUSE THEY LEAVE PERMANENT MARKS.

YOU VALUE EXPEDIENCY, NOT EXCELLENCE.

you realize he posts this copypasta on any body mod post

And?

you're responding to an autist

And?

And?

>earring
>unisex
lmao

>Long unisex earrings

>YOU VALUE EXPEDIENCY, NOT EXCELLENCE.
yes because I like earrings on men, I am planning to get one myself, however I know that within 5-10 years I will not want to have it anymore, so I want to get something small so that when that day comes, I am able to take it out and not make my ears look like a pulled foreskin (pic related).

>NOT BECAUSE YOU ARE DISGUSTED BY BODILY MUTILATION, BUT BECAUSE THEY ARE EITHER NOT SOCIALLY ACCEPTABLE, OR BECAUSE THEY LEAVE PERMANENT MARKS.

or because, you know, piercing one's earlobes or left nose wing has been a tradition for some thousands of years

Literally zero reading comprehension, holy shit

incorrect. I clearly addressed his argument. I would rather have something that can be changed if i so please in 5-10 years, which obviously adresses his argument about me being against ear spacers and other large piercings by pointing out that I am in fact right for considering the long term rather than the short term.

YES, BECAUSE YOU VALUE EXPEDIENCY, NOT EXCELLENCE; YOU ARE NOT DISGUSTED BY BODILY MUTILATION, BUT RATHER, YOU ARE JUST AFRAID OF SOCIAL STIGMA.

YOU ARE NOT CONTRADICTING MY STATEMENT.

>earring
>unisex

Go back to your protests.

I'd wear the black/silver one but I'd remove the triangle shit. I'm not Asian so I can't pull that shit off without looking gay.

cuck

You seem to be confused. I'm not afraid of social stigma, rather I am considering and valuing my body 5 or 10 years from now when I will not want the piercing. I don't have a problem with body mutilation, what you do is your choice. However, I am not willing to commit to something when I am young which I will regret in the future, not for fear of social dissaproval, but for the negative effects that it will have on my body.