Veeky Forumsizen here

Veeky Forumsizen here

rate my shoe. customized it innit.
would it be autistic to wear this as a 19 year old that lifts?

Only people here wearing gold/chrome/glitter shoes are 16 year old basic white girls and gaudy middle eastern faggots. If you fall into one of those categories you are probably fine.

nothing particularly wrong with it but does give me a rich middle eastern vibe

>Black shoe
>Gray midsole

Why would you do that?

Just get the vulc version

The have a nice and thick comfy insole

That is retarded as fuck advice
They are skate shoes and they are fucking vulcs
The regular version will last you way fucking longer than shitty vulc sole

well i live in a danish ghetto, go to school where 95% of my class is middle eastern. gotta fit in innit.
thinking about getting some armani training pants for these shoes aswell

well the shoes are good but the fact u had 2 mention u lift revealed ur autism level (spoiler: we all out here liftin nigga) pic related its my girlfriend

>danish
>95% middle eastern
8D

why do you Veeky Forumsfags get so insecure when someone mentions lifting?

u aint never touched a weight in ur lyfe nigga

Are you me? I wanted to get the same, but rainbow instead of gold (no homo)

saw a guy with simular shoes and thought they looked cool.

Veeky Forumsicens are the girlgamers of Veeky Forums
>Oh and btw I lift ;P
That's nice, no one gives a fuck though

awwwww did i hurt your feelings?
Veeky Forumsfags are soo sensitive.

no one cares that you lift, because this board is mainly for clothes and such. if anything you're sensitive and possibly borderline insecure about your masculinity. you just had to clearly state that you lifted so that we knew what a big boy you were.

as for your shoes, 1/10, absolutely disgusting
why would you mix gold and grey?

i could beat the shit out of you.
your punches would tickle me. you mad?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

that's kinda gaudy and the grey doesn't fit at all
as for trackpants, champion is the go-to popular chav brand right now

no, i'm not, you're actually just proving my point for me. you came on here looking for general feedback and if you can't take a little criticism then maybe this isn't the place for you?

why would you say that you could beat the shit out of me over the internet? that's just stupid, and further proves your insecurity, i think you should just stay on Veeky Forums

it could work if he was black

if i met you in real life.. you would be in a world of pain.

except you won't. stop making an idiot out of yourself. go have a glass of water, take a walk and call your mother to tell her you love her.

also it might be a good idea to avoid armani track pants.

one punch is all it would take.
i have built awesome strenght from doing SL for 8 months.

you mad fag?

we've been over this. i'm not mad, explain to me why i would be. why are you still trying to act like that? you're coming across as a mentally defunct child, it would probably explain the fact that you're 19 and still in school.

also circling back to my first statement, nobody cares if you lift, most people do anyway, you're not special.

and why are you making physical threats over the internet? we don't even live in the same country for fucks sake.

keep talking shit, and you will get cut.
here in denmark we dont take shit from NOBODY.
i would... DESTROY... you..
you better apologize now.

at this point i'm beginning to believe this is bait.
no person is that far on the spectrum.

>Doesnt take shit from nobody
>Dressed to fit in with immigrants because he gets bullied otherwise

Good riddance hans!

faggot

so now its you 3 against me?
hmm.. i could take you on..
1v3 would be easy for a lifter like me.

you sound like you're 5'2'

i'm 6'4. i have GODLIKE genetics.
6'4 + a lifter = fresh pussy everywhere i go.

Man I had it with these motherfucking Danes, on my way now.

would you mind proving your point with a photo? i'm sure we can be the judges of that.

not gonna waste my time taking pictures for manlet faggots like you. MWAHAHAHAHA.
i have an old one though.

this is surely bait.
or
it's impossible to win an argument with an idiot, especially one with such poor taste in footwear. the only use for the shoes that you "customized" is that the laces may be long enough to tie a noose.

u mirin brah?