I'm an autist who doesn't know anything about fashion. So I browsed this board for a week and made my own outfit

I'm an autist who doesn't know anything about fashion. So I browsed this board for a week and made my own outfit.
How do I look, Veeky Forums?

awful

i bet the bottom looks worse

theres also a WAYWT thread you know

I'm just wearing basketball shorts lol. They're comfy. Didn't want to take my dirty jeans out of the dryer yet so that's that.

colors do a good job of complimenting your skin, the jacket is a little too big but some dark gray jeans or black cargos could look good with this fit. if it helps with your confidence, then youre good

my advice is to just lurk here and dont post cause 95% of posters are cynical fucks who will insult everything about you. keep smiling man

Not that bad desu. It looks a little big, but very comfy, and remember that comfort> style every time

thanks boys

You look like a school shooter bruv.

Yeah you look all right. This bottom pic looks the best imo. I would sizd down on the hoodie but you look good.

Ain't got nothing in these pockets but love, boy.
They're all my dad's old clothes so they aren't exactly a 100% fit.

only white people can look like school shooters

Not bad I would just change your race to white and add about 5 inches an you should be gr8

Yoe#re creazy

this looks terrible, no offense
you have too much of a baby face to be wearing a military jacket; that jacket is many sizes too big for you anyway, and it doesn't jibe with the hoody. If you ditched the jacket and kept the hoody and at least changed your bottoms to chino shorts or something typically Hispanic then you wouldn't be remarkable, neither exciting nor awful.

I'd love to be white because I heard it comes with white privilege which gives white males free razors every month.
ok

Pretty good desu. It's a nice colour combo

thanks, bruv

Not bad keep doing your thing

keep smiling man

keep smiling man

keep smiling man

genericstreetwearkid/10

You mean I fit in with you guys? Hahahaha

keep smiling man

You fit in with the streetwear crowd.
That's not all of Veeky Forums, some would say it's the worst part.

keep smiling man

You look great, fa is all about confidence really, you can rock anything if you're confident enough , look at rick owens models they are wearing bin bags but they look cool as shit because they are confident.
Keep smiling man

So I've concluded.
Veeky Forums tip no. 1
Keep smiling, man.

keep smiling man

You dress like a Korean girl at my college

keep smiling man

Am I as cute?

those clothes make you look fat so if you aren't a fatass you should probably find something else

I'm 5'8 and currently weigh around 176 lbs. Is that fat?

keep smiling man

yes.

keep smiling man

keep smiling man

keep smiling man

keep smiling man

keep smelling man

keep smiling man

Keep smiling man

KEEP SMILING MAN

Keep smiling man

Keep smiling man

keep smiling man

>keep smiling man
keep smiling man

keep smiling man

keep smilling man

keep smiling man

This

I think your fit is good to start, considering you didn't spend too much money or any money at all.

I like it but what I like the most is your attitude towards this board.

Memes aside, you keep smiling man, don't let the pretentious faggots discourage you. Confidence is ALWAYS everything.

op your fit is average but fine. your face is a bit babyish tho so i'd avoid oversized fits, they make you look like a kid

you look happy and friendly tho, would watch a movie and get ice cream with you

keep smiling man

oh boy he been memed.

gotta see the whole fit to get an idea of how it all looks. From the thumbnail i was impressed, the silhouette is decent and the general vibe is certainly a copy of popular stuff, but the blue stripe clashes with the rest of the fit and the hat is meh. ngayon umalis at hindi bumalik

keep smiling man

keep smiling man

fuck what these other people are saying, I think you look fine. Only thing I could recommend at a quick glance is maybe a thinner coat but the same type and color. I have a coat just like it, but it has a removable fleece liner.

keep smiling man

Please don't make me into a meme. All my friends would think I'm some kind of faggot that posts in fashion boards lol.

>military jacket
>baby face
Don't do this.
He has a baby face, baby face people shouldn't wear military jackets.

keep smiling man

>Autist
>has friends

hmmmmmm

Better than most normies

keep smiling man

for someone lurking for a week this is pretty good, for an autist this is outstanding. i can feel the aesthetic. keep smiling man

Yeah I agree. You dress well op

keep smiling man

keep smiling man

keep smiling man

ye better keep smiling mate

nah

Next time you get a jacket or other stuff, make sure there are no obvious logos on them. That's all.

this whole thing feels staged
like a forced meme
keep smiling man

Man, Veeky Forums is such a fucking shit hole.
Cringe thread gets bumped and almost everyone acts like fucking sheeps.
Why do you guys respond with "keep smiling man"?
Why do we have no board culture?
Why is this a entry-level board?

Also, stop harassing this guy.

But yet you replied, "keep smiling man."

Also ,
Keep smiling man

for not knowing shit about fashion you did pretty well senpai gratz

You're as bulky

looks good but I would try to always wear the jacket open. It looks a bit bulky when it`s closed with that sweater.