What Trend Will Be In 2017

>looks like 70's print are making a comeback according to Michael from Vsause.

Hawaiian shirts

Overalls

the 70s meme has been going strong for over a year and it's still fucking retarded

in and out for the past decade

if you said this in 2013 you would have been right

The past 10 years have been a gradual transition from 2000-2007 were like a wierdly genuine, not memey adoption of 70s styles. 2007-2014 had been 80s shit and now were at the point where the 90s is starting to peek through. Pretty soon they'll catch up to the current year and we'll have to start over with the 50s again

kek, the 50's style won't be so bad, I feel like that was when fashion was at its peak historically.

Just checked the styles and there actually pretty cool looking. Very simple.

that pic is from 1965

The 50's and 60's have similar appearances. Both have simplistic looks. The only different I see is the large decrease in suit wear for everyday use.
Still would rock those clothings though.

Dickies will boom
Vintage Movie Poster Ts = Band Shirts of 2017
Yellow will become very popular
Golf, Stray Rats, SCRT will also boom
Supreme, BAPE beginning of the end
Dad hats finally die

lol looks fucking shit

patches are going to die soon and I fucking hate it, fucking normies

>70's print are making a comeback
I'm pretty sure that most fashion houses have been doing 70s prints in their spring/summer shit for a couple of years now

Well the menswear season being shown right now has been loaded with a ton of 80s references so that's for sure going to be alot bigger, it's been building up for a year and a half+ and now u know it's ripe for trending cuz u see it on multiple runways all at once

>soon
You're like a decade late m8.

at least in mexico they're just starting to get trendy

nah the two were pretty different generally

It's differences started to truly shift during the mid to late part of its era. Especially when Mod fashion came into the mid but before that, the 50's can still be present but slowly fading. Which seem to make sense if the era just start and nothing significant has happened yet.

talk shit post fit

Not the user who post that cancer
I'm this user
I have a 60's fit that's well in sync with its era.

Why is Michael such a fucking cool guy

The dude is the modern day Einstein. Deeply smart is hell, but still, has a pinch of humor in him.

bombers like every year, what else
Veeky Forums buries them every year just to come back harder than ever

Wasn't einstein an aspie tho

kek, we posted in the same thread in the same second, happens once in a lifetime on a slow board like Veeky Forums

must be destiny

cue the intriguing music

So many people try to do the "WOAH SUPER ENGAGING AND FUNNY SCIENCE PLEASE STAY ENGAGED" thing and come off as cringy and annoying but Michael just has the perfect balance between over and under explaining. He doesn't coddle the audience and he talks about genuinely engaging things that take a while to understand.

It was pretty relevant in FW17 menswear shows
Not a big fan personally
Also puffer jackets, those things were in every fucking show

Well, you see. He is actually really interested in the science behind whats cool. Trends they reappear. For example, his house is decorated the way his grandparents would do it. And his parent's generation would see that as lame.

boiler suit

This.
Except for line #4

Trends of end of last year/2016 where (at least for my city); mullets, bleached blonde hair, key chains (the one commonly associated with crust punks), gosha/undercover/cav empt, straight leg fitting pants, accessories such as rings and chains, skate shoes, raf shoes & reebok instapumps (again because of gosha collabs mostly)
all I can think of off the top of my head

whoops didn't mean to quote you

>redditsauce

this is fucking terrible

cool suit i guess but the shirt doesn't fit you and the pants are shit

Planning on hemming the pants 2 inches more to fit easily. They feel quite cozy actually.
Yea it might be a bit oversize on the shirt.
How about this one?

this literally hurts to look at

I have one like this on standby just in case
actually 3 but 80s mafia core is fa as fuck dont judge

proportions are extremely unattractive on this one
legs should have been longer

please stop before you embarrass yourself any further

whatever i choose to wear is whats gonna be trendy

im on the comeup boys

kek, oh I'm just getting started anons.

I'm with you vsauce, michael

2013 on chicks, yes

and asians, but that's it

Looks like an outfit you would see in mad man.

I would be very okay with this

I recently trifted a very similar Pierre Cardin blazer for $4, but I'll be aiming more towards the turn of the 60s to 70s aesthetic with it.

He's the biggest ducking nu-male in existence

Manlet, bald, cuck beard, cuck glasses, le science nerd, annoying as fuck voice.

not judging my man, im implying you should don that that shit on your boney shoulders right now cause it's fa as fuck

saved for future cringe threads

thanks my man

France in the 60s may have been the most Veeky Forums time in history

>posting from your phone

patches
chokers
white shoes

vintage WWF 2k18

No problems anons, just doing my part as a human being kek.

I'm not a huge fan, but I like the jacket a lot. Don't let the other anons get u down

>Beginning of the end for supreme

I was starting to think the same but that LV collab has me thinking different.

Thanks, It's all good though, I know how Veeky Forums is in general.
It's all for either for fun or shits and giggles.
Either way, people that I meet around me like my set.

I'm not too sure either, but it feels the quality of Supreme itself has been dropping so the only way they'll remain relevant is with high tier, popular, designer brands.

I agree patterns didn't truly dominate the fashion world until around that time.

That was Supremes peak. After peak you get decline.

>streetwear Veeky Forumsgs don't like runway and high-end fashion.
>too costume
>Supreme is now a costume
>not for le 'streetwear' kids anymore

>Vsause

Vsauce my guy.

This speculation is really based on nothing, if anything this will just make Supreme even more popular. Streetwear and high fashion have been flirting for a long ass time and brands like Off White, HBA and Vetements are featured on fashion weeks. Supreme, which is THE streetwear brand doing collab with high fashion house was stroke of a genius in that context.
Just go look at any street style photos from any fashion event from last few years, designer brands and streetwear in same fits is a common trend. There are photos from fucking Pitti Uomo people rocking Supreme with traditional menswear.
It's "cool" to jump ship as early as possible so you can say you did it or said something is gonna bomb early but it ain't happening to Supreme.

When Veeky Forums memes are so deeply scarred into your brain that it prevents you from enjoying things you need to log off. Don't lie to me, you probably constantly ask yourself what kind of ridicule you'd get from anons when considering enjoying something or not

Do you guys think a yellow would contrast with brown?

and I sure as hell will, ty user

yellow was already really popular

This really and its a good thing. Maybe try dark grey pants instead of straight black

ehhhh, but yellow will be really really popular

This post depressed me

even if just 50s/60s level waistlines become popular this year i'd be completely ok with that

good

I like the green sweater polo

>buttoning the top button

gay

sherpa jackets, among normies and manlets at least

Fucking high waisted pants better come back into normiedom. Please Allah.

Already happened big this year. Le 80s and Stranger Things etc.

Patches are way too diverse to ever be "out." More specific trends like "muh nihilism, muh cigarettes" and 80s metal band patches can certainly go out and have, though