ASX Thread Cont

Hows everyone holding up?

I'm looking to acquire more XTD on monday

What about you Veeky Forumsfags?

i'm just having a quiet moment at le trading desk in sydney

that looks pretty comfy

Opinions on HVST? monthly dividends and 12.5% per year.

Stock price has been dropping a lot lately, was wondering if I should buy into it for the long term compound interest

That's an interesting one.

Well, firstly it's been declining because the ASX has been declining, and 68% of HVST is VAS.

The dividends are interesting though. HVST might be even better than VHY, which I'm invested in at the moment and is also designed for delivering high yields. More research is required.

Buy iCar Asia - ICQ
Look at Carsales' valuation and compare it to ICQ's, And then compare both markets they are operating in.

FYI carsales owns 18% of ICQ.

I gotta say I like the look of it. Fees are a fair bit higher than the vanguard high yield fund (.9% v .25%), and it's not like HVST manages downside much better than VHY. In the last 9 months HVST has dropped 9.7% v VHY's 10.6%, a difference of .9%.

But the monthly dividend, which is a lot higher is really appealing...

I might just move my money across.

Thanks for looking into it as well. I really like the sound of the monthly dividends. It is worth holding it and VAS?

Absolutely not. If you wanted HVST and something else, diversify away from what it's holding. Personally I'd go for something like VTS.

But I just moved my money from VHY to HVST, thanks for the tip user.

Ive cashed out entirely. Currently assessing which stock to get 10 to 25% returns in a week

BGS all the way bro.

BGS FLN XTD

Opinions on ONT??
It's stable at 6.75-7.01 but I feel that it should be higher with the lack of debt

plz listen up ausfags

i tried to tell you last thread, but get on the XTEK gravy train: heading for 80 cents. announcement made today at 3:20PM (it was 35 cents before, now climbed to 45 cents in 40 minutes of trading).

theyre getting a government contract for their drones worth a lot of $$$ (in the millions). their management compared to a couple of years ago are excellent

youre welcome. i expect some recommendations from you guys as well

why BGS FLN XTD?

Federal reserve rate decision in 7 hours that's whats caused the grief for stocks today etc

Yeah saw that. Got some at about 39cents
They got the tender yes, but nothing about how much its worth, and I could only really find hearsay about it really. And to get this funding, they need to complete the second pass to get funding.
Why do you think its heading to 80 cents?

>XTEK

I have been watching these guys over the past 3 years, but I never had the money to invest. :(
They spike up like crazy every now and then, I could of made some dank profits off them

I think they posted a big loss this or last quarter.

Their HQ is Canberra looks really shit though familia.

lol at the people who didn't snag XTV before the TH yesterday.

Its price is going to explode once the halt is lifted following the ann

HERE I AM HOLDING TV2 WISHING I HAD XTV

Yeah lots of debt and expenses keep the price down.

youre welcome. i expect some recommendations from you guys as well

MXC MDC TWH

MXC has just won a takeover bid on an EU med marijuana company. Currently they are focused on using med mari for cosmetic purposes and production but I imagine it will expand to being licensed to produced pharmaceutical marijuana and extracts for consumption. They are trying to gain momentum on MMJ and they are succeeding.
However another capital raising due to purchase this EU company, so will see what happens to the share price after the raising.

>falling for the MXC meme

that ship's sailed lad

woo BGS lad

u don't think it will run to around .10-15c by End of financial year?

No. of listed companies claiming Canberra's R&D tax rebates for routine opex: 866154345
No. of listed companies conducting actual research and development: 1

Mesoblast.

I hold MXC - atm i'm sitting in the green.

The takeover is a positive step forward but I will point out they don't really have any significant positive cash flow which will hurt them and they'll likely add more shares which will lower the share price in the interim.

HOWEVER!

MXC has its ducks in a row - once it's actually running I think it'll become F'ing massive.

My thoughts too. I held it when it was ERI and would trade it once a week for a 10%
- 20% profit each time. Sold it soon after relisting tho to get into mmj, expecting their Canadian growing lab license and new facility to be approved around the same time. All the legalisation of medical marijuana news since then hasn't affected mmj as well as mxc or even mdc

It's only just begun lad

One spike in the price isn't the end of a continually growing company, that might I add has barely seen any revenue yet, if any.

Imagine when it does, which won't be too long.

We'll see. Them cunts at hot copper sure are excited for it, nothin' but sunshine and rainbows for those guys.
I'm doubtful though. I'll be selling out as soon as i hit profit

Should say get Into mmj again

Hot copper cunts is a word that certainly describes them, quite frankly that place is a hive of scum and villainy.

Tweets Yesterday

Word Cloud Version

Can someone please recommend me what to use for trading OTC penny stocks so I too can enjoy moon landings

Ameritrade is the only one to pop into mind or TD securities but they all have lofty fees just check carefully.

Does it matter if Im in Canada

This is really cool, keep up the good work user

Also to add, im mostly looking for a single flat line fee per trade,

Anyone here using CommSec IRESS?
What are its major perks?
Is it worth it?

only if you trade several times per day

Should i invest in XTEK?

only useful for daytraders, otherwise basically useless

I DON'T KNOW SHOULD YOU?

Talison. whats their ticker or have they renamed?

XTV have now requested a trading suspension until tomorrow (Friday) on the back of their 2 day trading halt.

THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME

I hope to god it's good news about the deal

Same. I'm optimistic.

Their roadshow commenced 18th iirc. Trading halt requested following its conclusion for an announcement "regarding customers". Trading suspension requested after that to finalise the announcement.

I can't really see this being anything but a positive announcement. I don't think an announcement for anything but signing a new deal would take this long to finalise and release.

yeah I suppose if it was bad news they wouldn't halt trading for it. I bought 50k of XTV at .03 so I'm hoping it's good news and it sends it up past 3.5

3 fucking days. the more i read the trading halt request the more it seems like bad news and damage control. "Turns out the product is shit and we're no longer interested" - AT&T. XTV scrambling to renegotiate.

At least if its bad news all those cunts on the hot copper forums will kill themselves.

i held 15,000 shares in xtek and i bought in at .35 cents. i sold today at .495

easiest 2k of my life

Lithium, whats better brine or rock sourced?

do you guys have problems with people talking down your stock? whats the deal with that?

I'm in Hvst and VHY, it's my old man money because I'm building my shares back up from zero.
I took massive life savings + personal loan risk and jumped into three listing's last year(pyl, mjp, rewardle) and caught enough upside to cash out and use it as deposits to buy two properties in Sydney.
Im earning close to 100k so they are neg geared which works well - expecting a nice 10k bump.

I'm going to pick up more hvst and also buy the vanguard or I shares global for some good non-asx exposure and start picking more moontrades.

Thinking of shorting TRG, they do salmon farming but climate change is already hitting their production (reneged on deal to supply coles) so their multi million dollar facilities might get written down HARD. Most shares in it are held by funds/I stop so the price will move fast.
If they fall enough to exit indexes the funds will drop holdings and they will be smashed.

>Talks to commence detailing the reduction of scope
>implying it will ever go abot 50 cents.

Wait what's pump and dump and how will that affect bitcoin

Is bitcoin actually a good investment in aus since you can't spend it there

This. This is my plan. Earn deposits off trading and parlay them into property. Good to hear you are doing so well brother.

It's doable.
Big advantage to property is the massive leverage - ain't no mortgage sized margin loans that I'm willing to wear the risk on.
I think shares are going to do well over the next year or two, especially good yielding ones like hvst VHY etc that more boomers will be pushing into as interest rates keep falling.

aren't falling interest rates more of an incentive for boomers to continue their obession with property? I heard the opposite that as boomers retire and start pulling their $$ out from the share markets we'll be in for a bad time at least temporarily for a few years

Big sell day on the ASX tomorrow lads..the chart say so.

We dont know how long the trap gonna be

Tweets today

Word Frequencies today

Read less Twitter clouds and Alexa results, and more company reports.

will stop posting then :P

do a word frequency on all the text from every single asx200 company report

What is a good Australian broker that does forex and or futures?

Bonus points if they have a good mobile app.

if you want to trade more than $20k AUD i can hook you up with a good fx deal. we are licensed in australia, properly regulated etc and if you are in sydney ill have a pint and shoot the shit on anything, not just fx market

any mt4 broker has the same mobile app

Looks like the announcement will be they've partnered with an IT sales group in the US called PCM.
looks like a fizzle to me.

BIG SELL OFF ON ASX market manips at play beware. that is all

Its Quiet in here!!

XTV voluntary trading suspension extended until Monday.

This announcement must be massive.

>looks like a fizzle to me

Just trying to be the voice of reason.
I'm holding so I'd love nothing more than for it to go up off a huge announcement.
it isn't necessarily good news, could be mediocre news that'll do fuck all or it could even be bad and they're trying to renegotiate with a customer that wants out.
I'd just like to see an announcement, this shit is killing me.

>The buyer/seller price disparity for XTEK
Should be called XKEK

Seriously now, why isnt anyone talking about the impending RBA cut on tuesday? That might be the rocket fuel we all have been waiting for!

TLS CBA and westpac are some of my picks.

Why are those your picks?

No rate cuts for Australia.
>Gold bugs cope!

A vast majority of economist say 'NO AUSSIE RATE CUT IN MAY'
>GOLD is cope

down to 42 cents this morning. should've bought in - and sold at .58 or something fml

i sold some before at .495 (3000 shares)

shit just JUMPED. all low value buys though. looks a bit suss

Quick lads what are some spicy memes right now

BGS
XTD
NEA (missed out)
FLN
MX1

I'm not shilling. Do your own research and check it out, these are companies I hold/held recently except for NEA.

I'm really bullish, personally, on XTD, BGS and FLN. I don't like NEA but its pretty popular with some mates of mine that bought in below 40

Does anyone have a subscription to Motley Fool Hidden Gems and wouldn't mind sharing a screenshot of their scoreboard?

Anyone following NUH? Doing another showcase this week for their earbuds. Solid team with a lot of experience. Half a million in indiegogo sales for their product.

How much you hold on BGS, I just put light amount of 2k in it

Once it goes to market, I personally think there will be a buyout at some point to access their technology.

1800 units @ 0.285

First guy i mentioned it to bought 8333 units at 6.5 cents.

second guy i mentioned it to bought 10,000 units at 12.5 cents.

I have a limit sell at $0.99

that pallister guy needs to fuck off from PIO

but good news, surprised to see it dip a bit

>picking the banks at the tail end of a housing bubble

wow, just wow

You reckon it can hit 0.99?

I personally (this is not financial advice) think its going to hit $1.00. Of course, I will more than likely amend my exit point depending on

But I always put my sell order 1% below my target prices, personal habit

Thoughts on IOT?

160m volume and its down today.

Used to be ardent resources now some kind of tech bizness

There's no chance of an interest rate cut in Oz next week. sell gold.

problem is mate if you short gold 100:1 with $100,

you borrow $70,000 USD using your AUD, then use that $70k to buy gold.

so if you buy gold on a cfd you're not exposed to AUD at all and gold|usd won't move that much at all.

based caster