How can a manlet be Veeky Forums?

How can a manlet be Veeky Forums?

Lose weight firstly. What are your stats?

Not being an insecure faggot like yourself

You can't

This. I'm 5'9 125lbs and I know being short is annoying, but what can you do with it? You should get over it and just live your life.

I already know that, i want to know What would suit me well being short -__-

If you're not 5"4 then dont complain, anything higher atleast you're a normal member of society

go full krillin-core

5'9 is not manlet though

>5'5"
>160 lb

You're about average. Below 5'8" is where nightmare mode comes in

dude with this stats you could be consider as tall (thanks to proportions)

I'm also 5'9 / 125 and people telling me i'm tall

I'm 5"2, i'm the supreme manlet

tfw 5'3"

manlets, when will they learn

tfw 6'4" with 37" inseam but ugly :(

being tall isn't everything friendos

I'm 5'7" and ugly. Fuck you.

I'm 5'10. I feel so pathetic, I want to die.

I'm not actually ugly, I just wanted to cheer up some manlets.

fuck off frodo

5'5 100-105 lbs not ugly
i'm absolutely fucked socially and behaviorally tho

Wear 1.5" lifts bro, changed my life

move to a manlet country, they're usually shitholes though lol

confidence

dress better and just be better than average person

it amazes me that some people are insecure enough to actually go through with this operation just to gain a couple inches, that looks like it would be painful af

i'm in your boat man, i'm 5'2" too
you gotta do what you want and be confident
keep smiling man

5'2" gang we out here

5'2 reporting
stay happy bros

>5'5
>skinny as shit
>fat ass like my mom
>still buy clothes made for teens
>will never have a girlfriend
>instant depressing when I see women who tower over me (literally every woman)

i hate this life. also people who think 5'7-5'9 is short what are you smoking

>tfw 5'2" and 100 lbs

>manlet thread
>girls posting

Time's changed, every generation is taller than the other one. I'm 5'9 and girls around me are usually taller or same height.

I'm 5'10'' and I'm literally suicidal over my "height". I'm short, end of the story.

Maybe in murrica. You grow tall & round because of corn syrup diet

5'10" is average, brother
nobody cares at this point

Yes, I'm average. And my average height makes of me an average looking dude.

Given my other features, if I were, say, around 6'2'' I'd easily be considered a handsome looking man, like a solid 8/9.

But at an average height I'm just an average looking person. I can make it up with style, clothes, a nice haircut, other unique features, but at the end of the day I'll be sitting next an ugly 6'2'' piece of shit and he'll be smug. He'll be smug as fuck because despite his poor clothes, his nonexistent personality, his nonchalant attitude towards fashion in general, he will be considered better looking and even more masculine than me.

And that's because women and people in general are nowadays ridden with anxieties and daddy issues. They have an underlying desire for submission and height is a perfect symbol for that.

Serious question, Veeky Forums:
I'm a 5'5" womanlet, and it seems to me that no matter what my weight is (100 lbs right now) my legs always look fat and stumpy. Am I just too short to be effay?

Your legs probably *look* stumpy to you because everyone has a different body fat distribution and bone structure. Hormones are to be factored in, also. Losing weight won't change that, so it's pointless going anorexic over that.

Work with what you have, you don't have to be a twig to look nice.

This said, how's your foot game?

>fuck off frodo
kek

if height was the only criteria to getting women fresh puss i don't think there would be much people in earth
>his poor clothes, his nonexistent personality, his nonchalant attitude towards fashion in general
if you're not all of that + you stop roasting yourself and show a lil' confidence in ys to females, you'll do pretty well brother

I seriously hope nobody has actually gone through this.

5'4.5 but I say I'm 5'5

I'm 5'5 and my girl is 5'8. I've never felt bad about it, even when she wears high heels.
Get some confidence you sorry fuck.

ouch

How the fuck do guys like this even exist?

even at 5'8 I feel small as fuck and realize if I were 6'2 I would be a whole point higher, but then I see this and really have to wonder

being lil' is ok so long as ur strong and cute like this baby monkey boy.

Why the fuck are women here in the US so tall? I'm 5'6 and apparently the average for women is 5'4? Bullfuckingshit. The average has to be 5'7-5'8.

In the US there are guys of every height everywhere. I mean I could walk down the street and see a guy who's 5' and a guy who's 6'5. But women they are all fucking tall except for asian and mexican women. Sometimes I think the average white woman here is taller than the average man.

I'm 5'7 and Dutch. The average women here is 5'7 according to statistics.
It's more like 5'9 or 5'10 for younger women.

I'm starting to accept that I will never have a girlfriend.

i'll be your girlfriend tonight if you would like. i'll give you piggy back rides

Fellow cheese here, I am 5'10 and I feel so small. All of my friends are atleast 6'2. Freaking dutch giants.

5'3" here, my city has a ton of asians and indians and some hispanics, so i'm not an extreme outlier. plus i look super young so people just assume i'm a short 15/16 year old instead of a ridiculously short 18 year old.

still not really enough to stop me from wanting to kms

5'6 and 180 but i really could care less about my height. currently trynna lose weight but i'll be ok

you can do it. stop putting it off.

I'm the same height and weigh 50 kg (110 lbs).
You have to start working out if you want to look better.

Impossible
5'10 here and i'm still never gonna be attractive no matter how good i look or how well i dress

>same height as rivers (5'6)
>dress just like he does on the blue album

Don't be a faggot. Fellow dutch 5'7 here and I've dated a Veeky Forums 5'10 cutiepie. Be confident, dress accordingly and hit the gym.

Can't make up for the 7 - 8 years of social exclusion.
I have never been to a bar or a house party for example.
I don't know people.

Stop wallowing and improve your own life. No one cares if you've never been to a party, just get your shit together.

its probably mostly for people who were born with one leg shorter than the other or some medical condition like that

just wear the fa clothes, do it

>5'6
>wear only 1 pair of shoes because it makes me .75" taller
>really want to wear other shoes but don't want to look even shorter

guess i'm stuck wearing the same all black shoes i have been wearing for years

Veeky Forums

>5'6
>164
>giant fucking legs

The struggle is real my bretheren, I usually stick to sneaker, jeans, a t-shirt, with Perry Ellis full zip jacket I got from me papa.

>5'11
>164 lbs
>also have giant fuckin legs
In the struggle with you brother

What the Fuck is up with all these insecure faggots? Look if you're under 5'7" will judge you because off your height, but people 5'8-11" talking about suicide of fucking pathetic. I'm 5'10" and I'm taller than 75% of men I see and 99% of women. I've never been denied out judged for my height and never even think about it until I go on Veeky Forums. The guys claiming any 6'+ men have an endless line of pussy are delusional as fuck. My 6'3" best friend complains women ignore him when we go out and ask about me because I'm handsome af. If you have a good looking face anything over 5'8"it's fine. If you are ugly then nothing will save you, not even your height. Have you guys talked to women before and asked then what they like? The number one answer by far is the face, it's all that matters when it comes to an attractive man

Don't know who that is but they all look like shit

Dress well.
Make a reasonable paycheck.
Be a fucking gentleman.
Play the odds with women, stop caring about rejection.

Stop giving a fuck about your height.

by not being a dumb frogposter first.
then wear a slim fit clothes and get ripped.