/HAIR-GENERAL/

Old one @ 3 hunna

>just got this yesterday

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/raw/NtwenzpQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My usual cut is an undercut.

Is it acceptable for someone who is white as a ghost to get lines or designs buzzed in?

>post ends with 1488
>racewar confirmed fuck obama and fuck black "people"

also cool hair bud, idk why you want to nigger it up

what do you mean by "nigger it up"? This was after I got home from a concert last night

its acceptable but itll look fucking retarded, just like it does on didndus

sometimes i feel like i like my hair a lot and sometimes i think that i look like a fucking idiot with long hair and i should get it cut

what should i do guys? any haircut suggestions?

Nice hair dude, nice face too, you have lot of option but the long hair are fitting you well imo

I honestly think you would look hot no matter what, different haircuts simply suggest different personalities

My hair is very coarse and frizzy on the front, I've already cut the shampoo for 3 months now. Anyone else with a similar situation ?

Use a mild sulfate and silicon free shampoo and conditioner (trader joe's tea tree stuff is great) 2-3 times a week, and use a clarifying shampoo (neutrogena anti-residue shampoo is available at every pharmacy, and works the best out of every non-salon one I've tried at like 1/5 the price) every few weeks.

Avoid low quality hair products, use a nice pomade (Oil and Water based are both fine, get something matte though).

t. trichology student, feel free to ask me any hair questions

Thanks a lot user!
Why studying trichology tho ? Are you aiming to work for some laboratory or as a practitioner ?

I am studying to be a dermatologist, trichology is a related area of focus many derms also study so they can specialize in both

No it's not acceptable

fuck no

lol

I got a haircut today, thoughts?

If you study it I suppose you have some knowledge about the case - how big of meme is "no poo conditioner every 2-3 days only + rinsing with water daily"?

It's a pretty fucking bad meme. Most people don't have perfect self-balancing skin, your scalp is the same way. Do you expect to maintain a perfect clear complexion and even skin tone if all you do is wash your face with water? No, you likely need to cleanse and moisturize.

People see improvements when they use no shampoo and conditioner because they were using dumpster tier walmart trash hair products loaded with harmful ingredients.

The single best routine for 9/10 people is what I've recommended in my post to the other guy. If the water is not hard where you live, and you don't use any styling product in your hair, you can forgo the clarifying shampoo.

Just to reiterate, I've typed up a small guide for you guys here:

pastebin.com/raw/NtwenzpQ

If you have any questions about hair stuff or would like a styling product recommendation, feel free to ask.

dope pastebin, there's so much BS on Veeky Forums about haircare

I appreciate that, thank you.

I feel you. I have long hair and I sometimes feel like I want to cut it off, I always end up leaving it long because there are days I love it that way.

If i shampoo everyday with whatever i have at the moment, will it have an impact on long hair?
I've been doing it all my life and never had a problem but i'm growing my hair now, so i don't know.

very nice, thanks

what hairstyle is this and how do I ask for it at the barber

ill link a second pic too

Hang yourself.

fuck off baldie

Depends. Do you come from africa and rape white girls?

I could see you rocking a shorter cut, but it would definitely be a different look than you have going now. Honestly the haircut that will suit you the most is whichever you are most confident in

Low fade, kept my top curls long.

Get a pompadour/undercut, you'll be slaying pussy. Cut off the long hair. Looks bad. You have a nice face and i can see you with a undercut type hairstyle.

Yeah. I do. I have frizzy/curly hair. I usually grow my top curls out, and fade the sides and back.

i kinda want to give it a try to an undercut but i feel like i am gonna miss my hair a lot and get genuinely sad about it

i am fucking autistic

okay so i would like a hairstyle similar to this.

i currently have longer hair but rather straight/sleek, not completely, a bit wavy. do you think i would be able to achieve this kind of hair?

i know i could just ask my hairdresser but if it is impossible anyway then i can at least go there with a back-up plan in mind.

How do I get Janet Yellen's haircut without showing my hairdresser a picture of Janet Yellen?

i think you look good. face is great. maybe a shorter hairstyle would improve your aesthetics a bit, but even now the longer hair looks good because it simply does not look gross which is the biggest issue when it comes to men with longer hair.

you look like those 15-year-old Turkish immigrant kids thinking they are cool sitting at the back of the bus wearing fake louis vuitton shoulder purse/bag/thingies whatever they even are.

my hair is pin straight, how do i put some waves in it and get them to stay all day?

it's like 6 inches at the longest part

How long is your hair and where are the waves? I've been in the same situation but my hair was quite wavy and now it's almost like in your pic.

not at all dude, I got about 2 inches cut off and went from a super messy curly thing to a fade and I was legit upset

current haircut

it looks like the barber fucked up. there's three lines on your head bruv

shaggy, yet eloquent

I have straight hair the same length that I slick back, and if I want some waviness I just brush them into my hair during the blow drying process. it's super easy and won't fuck your hair up like a curling iron and shit like that.

it works great if you just do a super slow brushing motion to let your hair really catch the shape of your brush stroke under the heat.

I'd be all over you, but then again I'm one of those post-op freaks, so consider your audience.

P.S. if you want to be a girl, you can just be a girl.

really good user

Yep. Daily usage of low quality shampoo and conditioner can cause breakage, split ends, dry scalp, and the individual cuticles will not be as smooth, which gives you thinner looking hair. The replacement products aren't even super expensive, and they'll last you several months to a year.

Got a haircut on Sunday

Haven't gotten cut in ~6 months. Feels good man

Please shave. Nice hair and cute face though

Thanks, normally keep the facial hair to a minimum I've just been lazy

Just got this earlier today.
Asked for something fashy and it was, but when I took my hat off it looked like this. Is it a good way to keep it?

looks good af and you have a really pretty face, keep it buzzed around and like that on top, but let that straight big hair cover a bit of the top of the back of the head so you dont look like a square like i do sometimes lmao

Hey thanks
I'm kinda worried because I haven't had a haircut that wasn't "safe" before and I don't know how I feel about chunks of hair covering my temples. Seems really out of place to me.

I'm balding and I look like a nu-male. I'm continuing to lose weight but idk what to do in the mean time. I'll probably shave, but I like thinking that a large beard + bald is the only option for me.

My hair is very thin on top, extremely blonde and just flips in random, spindly directions. It's always looked like complete trash. The length you see on top is literal from me not cutting it in 1.5 years. It grows THAT slow.

I do not have a Veeky Forums-buzz face, but maybe it'll come with fat loss.What length should I buzz to? I did a 2 all over once and I looked like a chubby cancer patient.

Can I just go a longer buzz or are there any other haircuts for those of us that lack any aesthetic or hair hope? I guess just growing it out would eventual cover something, but that's probably not a good idea.

Thanks for any help

jesus christ

I would buzz in a second if I didn't also look bad that way

get the fuck outta here Wattie

No way to determine how much to buzz it, just shave it bald, let it grow and when you're happy with it, you try and keep it that way.

No way to distinguish you from a TCAP fella until you lose that weight, friend.

I dig it, what did you ask for? Just short sides and back?

I ahve really similar hair but anytime I go to get it cut and just ask them to shorten the sides and back they end up recommended I take some off the top everytime, then it just looks like a basic cut.

Shave beard but keep a bit of stubble, buzz head, try number 2. Lose the glasses, contacts would be best if not get new frames.

Done, you no longer look like a nu-male.

don't even have a hair dryer

how do you get your hair like that?

>Have parting naturally where I have it
>Have really soft hair
>Sort of slick it back but only use hairspray
>Tilt your head forward
It is now a random mess

fun fact, this is what I asked the barber for

your barber has autism

Looks good lad, I have something similar

I guess I can sort of make it look like that?

definately need to do something about that mustache, maybe trim you're beard too.

Buzz, you've got plenty on the back so i think buzzing would look okay. you could shave though too.
New frames or contacts, you need a more sleeker look imo.

you look good bro dont worry

you try too hard

re try the beard thing in 4 years

thoughts on the hair? i shaved the beard since this pic.

most of my life my hair has either been buzzed or overgrown. i'm thinking about going really short on the sides and growing out the bangs. either that or the opposite, grow out the sides and keep the bangs moderate length

Justin?

nope lol

Is Dante Veeky Forums?

I want to get something along these lines. Something short-ish with bangs and short sides

Thanks for the input guys I'll keep working on it!

Would something like a #5 on top blended into #2 on sides/back be something that could be done? I know my hair is trash but I rather not be completely bald

Also, I do have contacts, but if I were to get better frames what would you suggest? I would most likely use Oliver Peoples or Warby Parker to get them. Is it the shape of them that make them bad?

Here's an image from a while back when I had shorter hair and was trying different Warby Parker frames

you can try to apply some curl cream into wet hair after showering also you can try to use coconut oil before you shower it helps to keep the curls from getting too frizzy

try more angular frames to compensate for your egg head

Rate?

Stop denying your inability to grow facial hair.
Either that or go full Lemmy.

I have decided to try out a new haircut since I have had the same one my entire life. I just want to have my hair fixed first. Right after I come out of the shower and dry my hair with a towel, it gets "fizzy" really quick. After a few hours it lays of, and then a little bit after it begins getting oily. I can hold my hand on my hair and my hand has oil on it.

I have heard that using no shampoo and only conditioner will help with the oily hair. I have also heard that washing your hair in cold water will help too. Is this correct?

I was thinking that I should cut my hair (it isn't long at all right now so growing out won't be a problem) and use your help to hopefully make my hair look better.

What do you guys think?

ayy its shaggy

whats your ig?

You look pretty good man. Can you pull off a dense beard? If not, I'd honestly shave, the kind of facial hair you've got in that pic reminds me a lot of coppercab, and that's not a good thing.

can you guys post some undercut inspo

PLEASE

Dont know if I like it right now or dont. Any recomendations?

r8 plx
also growing hair out

Face is oval, what do?

Should i bleach my hair?I have this meme bowl haircut and maybe i should make it better by bleaching?

>inb4 drink bleach

I want to grow my hair long.Any tips or ideas would be welcomed

Maybe the light is bad, but your skin looks too dark for bleached hair.

What is this hair called?

I think it'd look really cool when it's long enough but before then it might look like shit desu senpai

hmm?

Cool, I agree with more angular frames.

Would these be more of a better option or should I go even more rectangle/square?

Also is it correct that for a fair complexion (blonde/blue eyes) a tortoise/brown color would be best?

What do I ask for to get a cut like this?

I always get fucking nervous at barbers and don't know what to say.

What number on the sides etc?

Please help I will love you forever.

How short did you get it cut on the sides?

I have similar hair to you and want a cut like that.

??