Bernie-core

My aesthetic. Find something more effay than this. I dare you.

Other urls found in this thread:

highsnobiety.com/2017/01/19/balenciaga-fw17-sneakers/?format=amp
mrporter.com/en-tw/mens/lanvin/leather--suede-and-mesh-sneakers/707819?ppv=2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ID on on right guy's shoes?

Balenciagas

Those shoes are fucking crazy close up. Possibly the cool new "weird" shoe like ozweegos.

>taxpayers should pay for college so I can spend money on fashion shit

The whole "Bernie" inspired bit is straight retardation desu. Really devalues the label.

kill yourself fucking moron

>durr fuck funding things like education and healthcare which are basic human rights in most civilized countries, instead lets cut the 0.0125% of our budget that goes to funding national arts, but we're totally okay with spending 50% on going off to start lucrative wars in countries most people can't even located on a map ;;;)))

different guy and i mean i agree with you but you really want to start this?

>implying the federal government and/or American taxpayer has a right or obligation to pay for any of the shit you just mentioned
>implying I'm a republican

Stop while you still can.

thread was doomed from the start
>implying i'm a republican
yeah clearly you're either an anarchist or someone who doesn't understand the purpose of a federal government

oh wait, those are the same thing.

idk it's obviously pretty tongue in cheek, at worst it's just sort of annoying imo

why do you have a problem paying for poorer people's health but not for paying for a military that costs literal orders of magnitude more

why is your problem paying for poorer people's health but not people orders of magnitude richer than you getting out of paying their share

i haven't worded that very well but i think it's weird that people are conditioned to think economic problems are the fault of the poor wanting good health and education, and not absurd income distribution and a small handful of billionaires hoarding more cash than countless millions of people will see in their lifetimes combined

I definitely have a problem paying for a military. We wouldn't even need one if American politicians would stop fucking around on the global stage.
I don't care if it's the fault of the poor or not that they can't pay for their healthcare, the better off citizens shouldn't have to give up their money to pay for other people's shit.

Keep drinking the koolaid.
Nothing good comes from contemporary Modern Art that the private wouldn't (and does) do better.
And fuck off. Europeans pays less than half of what we do in the cost of defending EUROPE.
Maybe if they payed their damn obligations first.

We send billions every year to nations while we have domestic problems and a ever growing defecit.
Maybe we should thank the guy who wants to save us money.

i just looked at that collection on acid and the proportion play was crazy

>private does better
retard probably listens to nicki minaj and other consumerist manufactured crap that the oh so wonderful private market has made king

Thats (((hollywood))).
I'm sure you're unaware of several foreign influences being placed.

>meme parenthesis
/pol/ confirmed

>projecting this hard
You too

How else do I specify that they are in part Jewish?

>the better off citizens shouldn't have to give up their money to pay for other people's shit.
you already are? but the portion of your money that already pays for garbage shit like ludicrously priced fighter jets should go towards better healthcare and education

what? like, yes, obama's $38 billion for israel's military was despicable, i can't tell if you're disagreeing with me or not. where did i say that's where our money should be going

>t the portion of your money that already pays for garbage shit like ludicrously priced fighter jets should
Should not be taken in the first place.

With you 100%

But talking about politics on this site is always a waste of time

They're awesome

then maybe you're in line with sanders, who supports a more reasonable military budget.
i'm supposing you're coming from a more libertarian completely anti-tax stance to begin with, which, fine, but then don't accuse sanders fans of living in an idealist cloud

I don't accuse them of living in an idealist cloud. There are several places in the world where they could go that already have the type of government they want, they just want to completely fuck this one instead.

What is the government's role then?
To redistribute wealth or to defend the nation's sovereignty?

>38 billion for Israel's military
Ohoho we're spending far more in foreign aid annually.
It's unnecessary when as you say we're lacking in "Necessities".

Anarchists are a complete meme.

>then maybe you're in line with sanders, who supports a more reasonable military budget.
Our military budget is all we got. We hardly have the manpower to compare to potential threats. Nor the manufacturing to sustain a war.

Where can I see a better image?

>can't argue against something
>better call it a meme

it's tacky

its like arguing with a flat-earther. if their opinion could be changed, it would be changed already.

>We hardly have the manpower to compare to potential threats. Nor the manufacturing to sustain a war.
congratulations, you're either retarded or paranoid about Martian invasions

>its like arguing with a flat-earther. if their opinion could be changed, it would be changed already.
That's probably because those who at least try to justify their beliefs with evidence tend to be more deep seated in them than those who base their beliefs on feelings.

Go ahead, try to explain to me how the social contract is real and not just some shit you made up.

Do you defend the nation with mercs?

Ah right, no borders. I guess there is no nation to defend. Right?
Our current arrangement only works because of military presence around the world.
We destabilize nations, order coups and fund insurgents. All so that we can keep this economic system fueled.
What happens when a nation decides to stop trading or backing their own currency with the USD?
Our markets lose confidence. The Petrodollar shatters and our money becomes worthless.

the government's role is both of those things! but the current military budget is like leagues beyond what's necessary to defend the nation lol. that's not even really like.. a conspiracy or hidden truth
idk how you think the american military is somehow insufficient. what parallel universe are you in because i'll join. failures in american counterterrorism arent due to insufficient manpower and never were

anyway im clogging Veeky Forums with this so im out

highsnobiety.com/2017/01/19/balenciaga-fw17-sneakers/?format=amp

Veeky Forums hardly has mods anyway.
Besides this is a bait thread anyway. All you can do is sage and maybe report.

>The governments role is to redistribute wealth
Damn. I thought I'd be hardpressed to find a public communist outside of middle school.
No. Our governments role is not to redistribute wealth. You should be careful around those who are feeding you such propaganda.
All men are not created equally. There is a huge difference between equality and equity.
>idk how you think the american military is somehow insufficient.
It will always be insufficient. An empire such as this one will not last forever.
Whether is falls in 200 years or a thousand is entirely up to those who are supposed to protect it.

>why do you have a problem paying for poorer people's health but not for paying for a military that costs literal orders of magnitude more

This is entirely false. The military dwarfs all other parts of the budget when it comes to the amount of discretionary spending, but healthcare and social security combined make up about 50% of the total budget while defense spending barely eats up 16% of the budget.

>dressing like a loser
kek

Honestly, I posted it expecting serious answers, or at least joke answers related to fashion. I did not expect or want these rants about the role of the US in foreign policies.

Probably because the military defends the nation including them and
healthcare for the poor does not.

Seriously though stop recommending people to emigrate to get a more preferable governmental system like this world is just a big pie to pick from. Other nations are actually build on ethnic identity and a historically grown culture. You can't just go out and pick your favourite political system. Stay in your shitty country.

>ID on on right guy's shoes?

>
>Balenciagas

fucking lol

>Other nations are actually build on ethnic identity and a historically grown culture.
Sanders supporters have no place in the United States historical identity and culture

You created them. We don't want them.

>muh historical identity
>muh culture
lol

the shoes just look like Lanvin runners to me

mrporter.com/en-tw/mens/lanvin/leather--suede-and-mesh-sneakers/707819?ppv=2

The head-to-toe palette makes me think of a Canadian tuxedo more than anything else

are you completely blind to the fact they are goofily oversized

>form over function, step it up breh.

>this many replies
>not a single fit

Not that I had one

>after bernie loses to crooked Hillary
SIT DOWN OLD WHITE MAN LET A FEMALE TAKE OVER FUCK YOU DUDE BROS FOR NOT SUPPORTING A WOMAN
>After Hilary loses to bernie
YOU KNOW MAYBE BERNIE WAS RIGHT
OOPSIE
h8 people so much fuck you DNC

by saying that you're an anti semite and slurp alex jones' cum

>with spending 50% on going off to start lucrative wars in countries most people can't even located on a map

But the democrat candidate was pro this. As was her husband. As was the former 2 Presidents.

I'm assuming you're a Trump supporter, and Trump is a pinko. So how are you opposed to communism?