Time to move on, Veeky Forums

Everyone already knows those are top meme

i bought some but without the stripes

Nike blazers. Calling it now

Screencap this

Buying ones now you better fucking be right

Was 80s Morrissey Veeky Forums?

the low cut ones orrrr?

More traditional trainers. Dad shoe type of shit.

reebok

get em while they're hot, i moved on tho u can keep dat

adidas has better blazer type sneakers and since adidas is trendy theyre gonna be in

Still better than Stans, though.

Those have been a meme shoe for about a year now

Wake up op

word but i don't think they'll be normietier though

most people already moved on, i see more old skools now than those

next meme? nike cortez revival

those won't be, but the classics

i have pic related

>>>/plebbit/

how new are you people? these have already been done and beat to death years ago by normies. even longer if you newfags were here years ago.

stop being poor, save up some money, get some quality shoes, and stop falling for memes.

people wear those here and there, yes, but they're far from done to death, yeezy's, superstars are or were recently done to death, now it's old skools, those all are recognizable trends, but not any of those you quoted

whether you noticed it or not, the subject of the thread is the next shoe trend and not shoes only a minority know/care about/can afford

i fail to see the point of posting ozweegos in a thread, which is about the next shoe trend

it appears, you missed the thread title, it's not "shoes what you should wear in my opinion"

my ni[we're all one race the human race]ggas

club c 85's

Ctfu world cru

those are immune to meme treatment. 2Big2Meme

>people wear those here and there, yes, but they're far from done to death
where have you been, friend? do you live under a rock, a flyover state?

>now it's old skools, those all are recognizable trends, but not any of those you quoted
I'm beginning to think you know nothing about anything, especially fashion. those have been worn to death.

>whether you noticed it or not, the subject of the thread is the next shoe trend and not shoes only a minority know/care about/can afford
it never said that at all. it simply said "next shoe trend". it's not my fault you/others want to follow the herd and be irresponsible with money.

>i fail to see the point of posting ozweegos in a thread, which is about the next shoe trend
this is also for you.

yea, friend, go on and do some research because from you calling those Ozweegos I can tell you know nothing at all. one, those are not ozweegos. two, I never called them the next trend. three, I posted that encourage self awareness to this board which it desperately needs. and you are clearly an example of it.

Wow dude, chill out. Raf's shoes are definitely trending but they are not going to become the next trending shoe in mainstream fashion culture due to their price, irregular design/shape and because the average consume doesn't even know who Raf Simons is.

The topic is next major trends, you like Raf shoes sweet, so do I - but they aren't the next major trend.

my god it's like you people have ADD are on the spectrum. something. READ. you literally missed the point I said in the post above.

get a load of this guy

accusing us missing his point, but somehow he still fails to understand the subject of the thread and insists on talking about irrelevant things, posting irrelevant pics, which doesn't belong to this thread

i guess everyone got it by now, you wanted to educate us (plebeians) about our pleb taste or whatever, everyone got that and we're very grateful for that, but:
OP posted a pic of Superstars asking about the next shoe trend, everyone seemed to be a partner, when outta fucking nowhere a wild patrician fashion god (You) appeared and said: fuck all this, let's educate these plebs and recommend designer stuff in a thread, which is supposed to be about the next shoe trend, trend as in shoes worn by millions all over the world and not by only a few selected fashion enthusiasts aka bigot designer whores (You)

unless you have comprehension issues, you should get it by now, what's our problem with you posting these things in this specific thread

and seriously dude, what the actual fuck, those Rafs? even hardcore Raf fans don't buy those for a reason, not even when they're discounted

My god you're a fucking autist

>old skools are a trend

they're though

have you watched the stream @ hewillnotdivide.us? it's New York, not a flyover state, yesterday when i was watching it, it happened often that 3-4 people out of 20 were wearing Old Skools, while others were wearing pretty different shoes, mostly Nikes

and this is exactly what i experience on other places too, so yes, like it or not, Old Skools are already a trend and slowly replacing Superstars

thats not the point... it's not a trend because they've been this popular a shoe for many many years now

vans have already made a comeback I guess, so i'd say adidas gazelle are going to be the next meme and then adidas will go out of fashion w normies

yes and they became even more popular in the past few months, if you deny this, just go out and see for yourself, a lot of those who were wearing Superstars switched to Old Skools, you rarely see Superstars hegemony nowadays, it's clearly Old Skools now, maybe you don't notice it, because you're used to it since they're popular for quite some time now as you said it well

also i'm not sure how the UBs are Adidas's best sellers or best selling sneakers of last year generally, when whereever you looked at last year, you weren't seeing anything else, but Superstars and Yeezy's, UBs never were a recognizeable trend on the streets

i'm pretty sure that Adidas sold a few times more Superstars than UBs, either this or everyone who bought UBs, bought them for the shelves

nike wont be cool again til kanye says it is

b-but mah nike

muh roshe run...

Alexia: The Post
No Self Awareness: The Post

>when outta fucking nowhere a wild patrician fashion god (You) appeared and said: fuck all this, let's educate these plebs and recommend designer stuff in a thread
except I didn't. i never said a designers name, nor a recommendation for a shoe. only spoke of a shoe model to correct the other newfriend and told other Veeky Forumsgs to be more self aware, think for themselves, and not follow things en masse like yourself. I only posted a promo/editorial and a runway pic because of my name, newfriend. I've been doing this for years. only difference is I put on a name.

>which is supposed to be about the next shoe trend, trend as in shoes worn by millions all over the world and not by only a few selected fashion enthusiasts aka bigot designer whores (You)
I truly pity you.

>unless you have comprehension issues, you should get it by now, what's our problem with you posting these things in this specific thread
yea I get it. I just don't know why you would want to get uniform ideas from this place when you can easily go back to plebbit and do so there.

>and seriously dude, what the actual fuck, those Rafs? even hardcore Raf fans don't buy those for a reason, not even when they're discounted
again, you're still missing the point of self awareness. and another point proven that you're an idiot.

no u

is it really that cool to let the fashion decisions of people you precieve as uncool dictate the fashion decisions you make?

no wonder we're depressed, we have no culture, only competition

>sneakers
nah, this is it.
17yo manlets need not apply. keep copping stans

can't go wrong with pic related

That was 4 years ago.

That was last year.

You guys are late.

you're truly unbelievable my man, you're still babbling about something no-one gives two fucks about and doesn't belong in this thread

you already spread more than enough uncalled for "self-awareness" here, if i were you (fortunately i'm not), i'd just call it a day, everyone got what you're trying to say with your first post already, you haven't said anything new since then, you're just repeating yourself

is there a rule on Veeky Forums that users can talk about high fashion, designers exclusively? if there would be such rule, there would be 2 threads total maybe what you can fap to

OP asked a valid question, everyone played along then you came assuming everyone's stupid and don't know better, so they need to be educated

and who's alexia? if you're referring to tripskank, she spells her name with "kz", just so you know

i think there's still hope for you though and you're not beyond saving entirely, it's just that you like to play the stupid sometimes

That's great mate, but it wasn't the question.

The question is the next mainstream shoe trend. Emphasis on mainstream so Rafposter can understand it too.

>critique the provided answers to the question
>hurr that's off topic
wtf do you just want people to post shoes and not discuss them at all or what

(not him btw)

so exactly what value does he added to the thread besides his own opinion? because it's just his own opinion

if he's that well-educated in trends, why wasn't he posting a friggin shoe, which in his opinion will become the next trend?

criticising others is the easiest, ya know

he's just your usual smart-ass, who doesn't deserve to be defended

yea looks like there's no point in bantering with you because you are an idiot. Also good one trying to prove your a oldfag but I'm not talking about the trip. Alexia means the inability to see words or to read, caused by a defect of the brain. and you clearly are defected LOL.

oops was met for u

and when you can't defend yourself anymore, you just call the other party an idiot suffering in alexia (whatever the fuck that is, i'm not a native speaker), typical attempt by the losing side to end a debate

it is you, who couldn't or maybe still can't seem to understand the concept of the thread, not me and somehow i'm the idiot and not you

do everyone a solid and log off

Nah honestly you are the masssive fucking faggot here
Drop name

alright, then tell me what confuses you specifically. I talked about shoes. I replied to posts and said they are not trending because they have already done so. tell me where in any posts where I was off the topic of the "trending shoe discussion". everything I talked about was related to the thread topic whether it be about shoes or trends.

I refer you to this post help me so I can help you, friend.

>Nike blazers. Calling it now

wtf is this, blazers look the same as any other shoe

lol

Ignore the inferior beings acting like you aren't part of the higher echelon. These people wear longline shirts.

Its clearly going to be Adidas NMDs

rofl I just got those for christmas

Spezials/Sambas

was the norm in Paris 2012-2013

>>>next
NMDs will be dead by the summer at least

nike cortez

skechers

Nike blazers were literally the most popular sneaker on /r/mfa 2 years ago.

I love everything about these but the toe. Too round.

these are already a meme

Only normies fall for the Superstar meme, I have sambas tho so its still memed.

Sambas feel terrible on my feet. Worst fucking cushion.

it's gonna be nb

I have a pair, total shit

rolling for karhu

Literally every frat boy in the country has NBs

What are some good black shoes with white soles? Any Reeboks?

Nahhh. It's a really versatile design. There's so much that can be done material and colorwise.

This hypebeast shop in my city pretty much sold out of fusion 2.0s as soon as the kanye picture surfaced.

Puma suedes or Adidas gazelles

>mfw I can still wear Stans and Sambas at my uni because they are pretty rare here for some reason

Superstars though...

Just wear what you like fags

b-b-but Veeky Forums will call me a boring normie idiot

kind of
pls stop posting him it makes me upset he reminds me of my ex boyfriend

What jeans are those holy shit. That color is amazing.

I have and will continue to wear my white AF1 lows

these and ironically wearing jordan 3s are going to be top tier

"IM A GRIL"!

this is it, shoes that represent the disadvantaged society will be ironically worked into the mainstream fashion, such as your Reebok's and timb's have already.

stock up on your j's boys

Not after the Trump thing

What are some great chunky sneakers other than NB or Asics?

so are purely pink shoes a new meme, will they ever become normie / will they die out p quickly

DC's

yea i like that sweater
he probably only chose that color cuz he was gay though

They died out in 2015

I might actually buy Stans bc it seems no one where I live has them

fucking gazelles its already starting, just wait til the basic normie hoes get a hold of em

If you're ready to stop feminising yourself wear these.

w2c

i love gel lyte IIIs. I have a pair of the chocolate Valentines day joints that came out last year. Super interesting colorway with the crumpled paper texture, and it's super comfy.

>there's a snake in my boot

no, his band is garbage

agreed, they have always been popular with some sort of style since they were invented

Keep it vague

I wish I was joking but these are the next meme shoes.

All the "cool" kids with thousands of followers on Instagram are starting to wear these and even when I go to the city I see teens and 20-somethings (kind of people who were wearing Superstars 2 years ago) wearing them and it just looks SO wrong.

I knew they would make a come back eventually, but not so soon. Maybe I'm getting old.

band kid tier

looks very similar to many nike and adidas models, it's a nice shoe but probably not worth the gosha price tag