QTDDTOT

Let's get a Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread thread going.

I'll start: I'm looking to order two jackets from TaoBao (links below) and I need help figuring out shipping. The sellers have USPS listed, so does that mean I can purchase directly from them? If not, can anyone recommend a super easy SS to use?

world.taobao.com/item/42948428874.htm?spm=a312a.7700825.1997196601.4.TM0C8j

world.taobao.com/item/541292477441.htm?spm=a312a.7700825.1997196601.14.TM0C8j

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/FashionReps/comments/40pvkz/guide_how_to_order_from_taobao_from_outside_of/
hififnk.kr/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1.9 MB
1.9 MB JPG
Guys I'm trying to remember the name of this really cheap Korean website that had a bunch of cool shit, had a lot of oversized sweaters and turtle necks and a wide range of different fitting trousers with that 90s style all of the fuccgirls like now a days.

It had a really weird English name that purposefully misspelled a word somewhere a long the lines of "IHRTCLTHS" or some shit like that in all caps.

All of their models had like young Leo haircuts and they didn't have a women and men's section it was all unisex.

Pic unrelated.

uniqlo?

W2C either of these jackets

I saw some Levi's 511 "stretch" at the mall on sale. Does anyone have any experience with these "stretch" jeans? Good or bad?

This isn't really a yes or no question, but is it possible to wear boat shoes without looking like a fratty asshole?

i need this as well

boats are dead. don't let anyone see you with them. thanks.

how do i fix shirt bagging up like pic related?

buy one that fits

we already have one
it's called fuccboi general

not levis but I'm wearing stretch denim pants rn
it's weak, flimsy material that makes it feel like it's from H&M
Not a big fan.

Buy a shirt that's slimmer in the waist through darting or another construction method. You might also buy a shirt with pleats nearer the shoulders instead of a central box pleat, or you can eschew the pleat altogether.

Use a taobao agent like basetao or superbuy

Is tucking pants into boots too egdy? How and when could i do it?

Any info on this jacket?

seeking a good looking mesh or textile motorcycle without conspicuous branding
needs armour inserts, abrasion resistance, air flow etc.
does such a thing even exist?
considering pic related, but a* branding is off-putting

Unless you're /out/ and/or it's snowy outside, don't do it. I have never seen anyone pull this off in real life.

What color clothing is appropriate to wear with a brown boot?

Almost anything but shorts/sweats. Dark wash denim is easiest

whats cool now? I got a job and fell off for like 2 years, time just flew by.

It looks like everyone is trying dress kinda like they're on friends now. Tommy hilfiger is cool again, what else? point me in the right direction, all I got is a leather jacket, a pair of levis and a pair of N&F, nikes and jordans, white tees and a bunch of athletic tops and a blue j crew oxford.

just tell me whats cool now

Anyone know a similar jacket to what the character on the right is wearing?

Yeah but shirt-wise what would be appropriate? I'm rebuilding my wardrobe and I was looking to get some lighter colors for spring / summer and I don't know if this would be appropriate to wear with khaki or sand colored chinos and pink / light blue shirts and stuff

Have you (or anyone else) used them before? /cgl/ has a TaoBao general and all the information they have is a bit overwhelming.

There's a guide on reddit about how to make your own taobao account and order directly from them without a middleman service.
reddit.com/r/FashionReps/comments/40pvkz/guide_how_to_order_from_taobao_from_outside_of/

leather flight jacket

I've used basetao for 2 hauls. I would not recommend going without an agent like the link above is talking about, that should be for people very experienced with taobao and know exactly what they want, and don't need QC (quality check) pictures. If you get sent the wrong size, colour, item etc you can't change it with taobao direct.

The way to use basetao/superbuy is pretty much this:
1) Submit your item links into the website, then choose size/colour etc. Do this for every taobao item link, they will get added to your cart after.
2) Add money to your account so the agent can buy the items and get them sent to their warehouse.
3) When the agent's warehouse receives the item they will take pictures of each item so you can verify it's what you want, right size/colour etc.
4) When you have all the items in the warehouse and they're all correct you submit them to be shipped to you and pay the shipping cost.

It seems daunting at first but when you've done it once it all makes sense and is easy.

Also, it's currently Chinese New Year until roughly ~Feb 5th so you can't make orders anyway.

I'm guessing it's not HIFIFNK. I think I know what site you're talking about, shit was expensive too. They had alot of oversize overcoats too tight?

Heavy leather boots aren't really a spring/summer thing. You could wear them going out at night I guess but personally I'd put them away for the season when the weather gets nice. Any OCBD would work, flannel is fine, think layers.

close! but the pockets are generally too low for my taste on the style. do you think the one on the character is actually leather? it looks more like heavy cloth in the movie, maybe wool

Thanks for the link. After reading through the comments, my paranoia is telling me to go with a SS though.

Thanks! What's really daunting for me is going to a different website and sending them links to Taobao. I feel like I should get to know them first and send a message or something but I guess being a liason for Taobao is simply their job. For Basetao, is it sort of like PayPal where I can link a debit card to my account and they charge me for the items and shipping? Or do I have to deposit a certain amount of money into the account before they ship anything out?

i'd describe the jacket as a blouson
from that pic it could be waxed cotton, canvas or leather
maybe with an elasticated waist
if you want that kind of fit then you're almost certainly gonna have to buy something vintage
otherwise, belstaff has some stuff in more modern cuts

some added elastane is standard in slim and skinny fit jeans. don't listen to as this is not true of levi jeans, however make sure you try them on because levi has terrible size quality control.

i have a pair of 511's that i bought and custom tapered 2 years ago. wear them to work 5 days a week, wear them to festivals, concerts, mosh pits... still holding strong and doesn't seem like the crotch will blow or anything like that soon

What glasses look best if I have pretty thick eyebrows? They're somewhat like pic related (I'm white)

Is it ok to wear something like the classic Clubmaster sunglasses(black frames with golden accents) with a silver watch and silver cufflinks?

Ok, at what point does wear / distress become Veeky Forums? It's a fine line between perfect and being a garbage person.

the money store :^)

Can anyone tell me about the quality of palladium boots? I was just planning on using them for operating and they look tactical as fuck.

Honestly if you actually ride a motorcycle it doesn't matter what you wear. You'll look badass in pretty much anything.

Would anyone say reebok classics are versatile? I want to dress my age but also have some street cred. Need to be able to be worn with chinos, jeans, wool trousers.

What is the most Veeky Forums RTJ merch right now, I'm a fan. Not really sold on any of it but I'd like some opinions.

where can i find a boot like this that's made well and comes in wide sizes?
"combat boot" hasn't helped a lot

>Not really sold on any of it
Then don't get it
You don't have to announce that you like something to the whole world to see, especially not in your clothing

yo les noobs

I have an interview coming up for a job with a national sports club. Most of the staff wear blue polos including the board of directors. Should I wear a blue polo and some khakis to my interview?

Pic semi-related. Couldn't find a good fit.

Is there any guide on ordering clothes online?
I mean measurements, fit and such

it's going to vary a lot from manufacturer to manufacturer. often brands and stores will have sizing guides for you to refer to. at the very least they should tell you the proportions of the model and the size they're wearing. otherwise you can message customer support to get important measurements–shoulder distance and sleeve length for example. you can use the measurements they provide and compare them to a piece of clothing that fits you well.

more often than not i'll just approximate though, it helps if the store has no restocking fees.

Thanks a lot! But resending may not be an option for me since I live in south america and ordering through amazon and such is a pain in the ass

Recently got these, what can I wear with them? I like bright colors and 80s-esque stuff, don't really know how to balance it well though.

Buy a lanyard from your high school to carry your school ID.

But a couple of really nice shirts and get them darted at a tailor. I'm assuming you're buying cheap since the cheaper brands make shirts that cater to the "average" American body. But still if it's that baggy take it to get it darted at a tailor.

>operating

They're kinda comfy I think you're referring to the new active or athletic cuts they have. It does feel cheaper though. I do lots of DIY and outdoors shit like fixing cars so I'd NEVER buy that stuff to do anything where my clothes will take a beating. But if you're gonna wear them strictly for show go for it. I bought a pair just for fun but I like my denim rigid, I returned it because I hate the feeling of clothes stretching. Plus I have monster thighs and calves due to cycling so that also has a lot to do with it.

Do you mean a jacket for your moped or a scooter? If you ride s motorcycle the patches on your jacket are the least important thing. Unless you're trying to go all between the pines or action movie bike criminal #2

The patches help for visibility, so I'd say stick to the patches. Just go to a bike shop where they also sell clothes and gear and ask. They probably have a catalog or could get it special ordered.

Your shirt has more to do with your bottom than your shoes.

The sweater you posted looks like a hobo crawled through trash in it.

How acceptable is it to wear pic related in 2017? Are they rather considered retro or just complete garbage?

It looks like the boot itself has one of those little hats the Russians wear.

Black leather ones look pretty quadriplegic core to be honest. All the grandmas I see on the bus in wheelchairs wear them.

Definitely not. wear what is appropriate for an interview. Maybe a dress shirt and slacks that match the teams colors. i used to interview people for HR and we had tons of people come in draped in the companies clothing. They were applying for corporate not retail so it was kind of cringey. Even in a retail space I would've said hell no, I seems like you're mocking the company.

They've never been retro because people have always worn them. They're uncomfortable and heavy but if you want them go for it.

they're fucking plimsolls
do you really need to ask?

I mean I guess you do since you're here asking so I'll lay it out for you
they're one of the simplest and most classic sneaker designs in existence
they'll never go out of style
like almost anything, they look good if you wear them right
they will fuck up your feet and back over time
they will fall apart and at current Nike prices they probably aren't worth the price

Bough raw denim jeans during sale and they dont fit. Should i sit in a bath with them and stretch them or keep tags on for resale?

sup Veeky Forums
My girlfriend wants to make me a present, a handmade tote bag. She said that she could've made some print on it. Any inspo? I want something kinda effay, minimalistic. Thanks lads. Pic totally related

Maybe something in HELVETICA?

Picture is too bright.

ADER ERROR maybe?

Is Cos's quality good? I wanna cop some wool panterinos from them but wanna know in advance,

Any quality worthy full body shavers

if you're attending their concert, they have a cool crewneck sweater- black with black text

These geos are in the women's section of the rick owens site, and are on sale. I am looking to buy some as a male, however, I'm a bit confused about the sizing. Will a female size 40 be smaller than a male size 40? Is there a difference between the two at all?

From the UK if that matters

The quality is pretty good for the price range but the WILL rip apart in four months if you wear them everyday. I wore that exact pair for eight to sixteen hours a day and they got destroyed.

I have another pair I bought three years ago olive that I only wear occasionally and they still look great.

Have couple of turtlenecks and sweatshirts from cos, great quality. Also have a black overcoat, but in the bright light it turns blueish color, but it seems to happen to a lot of black clothes , even that are more expensive and high quality.

Colourful things want more colourful things. You could do some crazy tye-dye shit, or more along the lines of a bright yellow shirt tucked into some light washed jeans

i commute on a sports bike, so i need something protective and articulated but also comfortable and decent looking off the bike.

visibility is certainly a concern, but it's hard to come buy while looking reasonable unless i drop $1k on a red segura or buy a cheaper mesh jacket.

pic related is another option i was looking at. it's cheaper, and visibility is much better, but it looks far more out of place as soon as i step off the bike.

I have an interview at H&M coming up soon. What should I wear?

Question: Are things sold at Rakuten replicas?

it's a mixed bag

Underrated

I'm trying to find nice fashionable graphic tees that are really simplistic. What's a good website for it that isn't just cringey high school faggot tier stuff.
Pic is most definitely related.

Best men's basic deodorant?

Can pompadours be Veeky Forums?

Can fingerless gloves be Veeky Forums? Pic very related

marni

I've decided I'll probably wear a blue button up longsleeve with the sleeves rolled up. And a pair of slacks.

i like the "dove men + care" spray, i've used unscented and clean comfort. there's 0 residue

I want to completely stop wearing jeans and stick with chinos and such. Is this a bad move; are jeans even really effay?

Not sure what kind of shirt to wear with a jacket like this. I just bought this shirt today but looks kinda sloppy hanging down past the jacket. What do you think?

one more pic

outfit looks aight as is.
I wouldn't go with a graphic tee DESU I'd busy go with a plain white shirt
maybe go for some skinny jeans. also if those jeans aren't black they need to be

something affordable. I'm super poorfag

You responding to the right person cuz I'm not wearing a graphic tee?
I thought a plain tee wouldn't work but it'd be nice if I'm wrong since I have plenty of them.

It's dark blue denim that I really like.

moto jeans and red sneakers

Is it acceptable to cuff chinos? What about if I fold them up going in?

Are Vans mono black slip-ons acceptable as beater shoes?

yea

Fuccboi general seems to be dead

How do the American Apparel powerwash tees fit? Thought about picking one up. Their original tees really don't fit me all that well anymore, perhaps because they've shrank or I put on some weight. (fuck if I know)

Best shirts I own are currently Jcrew's slim fit and these Mossimo tees from Target. Smalls tend to not be long enough in my experience

i need a dope rose gold watch preferably in the 200-300 range

no leather bands, all metal

what are my options besides casio

nah other user was wrong, it was hi fi fnk, and yeah there cheap as chips, i wouldn't be surprised if the quality was trash but I'm going to personally buy some item from them purely for style.

hififnk.kr/

What's an alternative to a hoodie that won't make me look overdressed?

denim jacket

Those always look weird to me. I like wearing skinny jeans, and I feel like I'd be wearing a jumpsuit.