I fell for the buzz meme

Before

After

Considering suicide.

It grows back you fucking retard

I'll be honest, it doesn't look as bad as you think, and it doesn't look as bad as before.

Bro, put me in pyjamas and I look like I just escaped Auschwitz

at least you can go for holocaust core now

top effay desu

You look better.

I'm not sure if you're just trying to make me feel better.
The shape of my head looks so weird, kinda like an egg, that wasn't noticeable with hair.

desu i like it

wait like five fucking days and itll look more natural, relax

Thanks I guess

Luckily I have a few hats.

Why would you do that shit? Have you not seen buzzed people in public? They look terrible.

>that pattern balding

lmao

just keep it like this because your hair is fucked

Fuck guys, you're hurting my feels.
I'm outta this thread.

i'm sorry. i'm jelly that you are good looking and took it out on you :(

It's your fault.

dont worry dude, it will grow back to what you had before in like two months. if it really bothers you just wear a hat/touque depending on the weather.

Not lying, OP.
Looks better buzzed. You are handsome and it looks nice with a buzz. You are balding, so embrace it instead of having a combover.

why the fuck didn't you buzz the sides down to match your recession?

You are going bald and are trying to cover it up with hair. You look good buzzed, don't like it well get use to it cause your hair won't grow back

i'd let you fuck my wife while i masturbate in the chair next to the bed

Shave your eyebrows too. Too bushy.

Dude you are good looking. Just shave your head with a razor maybe to get it more even? idk dont get hurt by everyone here, i bet most of them look like shit compared to you.

>i bet most of them look like shit compared to you.
>site with millions of people
>lol bro I bet everybody here is worse looking than you bro
statistically impossible

everyone =/= most of them
you nonce

This is a huge improvement dude
U should keep it buzzed

JUST

you look less douchebag and more man now

Tbh m8 you can see that you're thinning in front on the first pic. Keep it shaved, grow the beard out.

I want to achieve this but I don't have the facial aesthetics. fbm

do heroin and coke

Get micropigmentation and rock it brah, you're going bald anyway

you look like robert de niro

Your hairs fucking gone mate, embrace it, you look good desu, your head just a little flat on top but thats normal fora lot of people be god damn grateful its not pointy. basically you look good buzzed so shut the fuck up

just buzz closer to the skin and you'll have that aesthetic ez, OP

The most prominent difference between these photos is that you look confident and relaxed in the first one, and insecure and panicking in the second. That's why you look so much worse in the second, it has nothing to do with your hair. Learn to own it and you will be fine. Desu.

would still bang 10/10

I'm laughing so much. Top Kek

did you buzz it yourself? if you did i feel like you gave yourself the same length all around.

leave it longer ontop then on the sides, even a marginal difference it should look alot better.

Or maybe you're thinning has just getten to that point, but whatever you look good.